Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

God And His Angels. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And His Angels. (16283 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / When Was Satan And His Angels Cast Out Of Heaven? / Speak God's Word And Activate His Angels - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And His Angels. by illiad: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
freecocoa:
How many people(atheist) do you know, who never had an encounter with religion?

so then you must every atheist is first a believer whose only malady is bone out of a simple conflict between what he/she knows and that which they know.
Re: God And His Angels. by moski5(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Spider man means nothing to me...

According to your analogy i just agreed spiderman exists, according to your very childish logic discussing a concept is synonymous to acknowledging the existence of that concept.

Ideas are meant to be discussed, nobody needs to believe spiderman exists before discussing spiderman and same goes to your God idea

no offence meant this your explanation is a joke .... in the sense that the discussion is a total waste of time n energy ... in my opinion atleast
Re: God And His Angels. by moski5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
herald9:

There's no gender in heaven, but your bible said the angels left heaven to come straff our girls on earth... Who's fooling who?

lol

I speak not of Wat I know not lol Ye so called christians the atheists seems to have more knowledge (head) of scriptures than you Anyways Let The SPIRIT OF GOD give you Special insight into HIS WORD else Yu'll be spewing head knowledge too Kapish
Re: God And His Angels. by moski5(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
plaetton:

C'mon, what plAnet do you live in ?

How many churches are littered in your neighborhood ?
How many Christ-drugged people do you meet or interact with everyday ?
How many people preach to you everyday ?

How many religion-centered fraud or crime do you see or read in the news everyday ?

How many religious based conflicts do you see or read in the news everyday ?

That is my point, that the irrational acts of the god-infested mind affects everyone in the society.
therefore, everyone has a stake in mocking, checkmating and rolling back the irrational impulses and activities of Homo-Religilous Nigeriana.
grin

Religion

GOD in a sense has nothing to do with religion so the crimes perpetuated today in HIS NAME isn't HIS instruction Man is having a field time using religion to reach their goals

2 Likes

Re: God And His Angels. by moski5(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
plaetton:

Hey, listen, all of us , from childhood, have been fed all manners of fairy tales, from NNA MBE, to snow white, the big bad wolf, Santa Clause and the Grinch that stole christmas. None of these fairy tales diminishes human dignity in any way nor threatens my peace, harmony and wellbeing.
None of the aforementioned fairy tales invokes guilt, superiority complex or hatred towards my fellow human beings, neither does any of them exploit weaker minded humans for money and resources.

So, my friend, the innocent or ignorant belief in fairy tales is harmless in of itself, and even healthy for the development of a child's mind.

The god fairytale is a different ballgame altogether. It perpetually pits one side of humanity against another.
It is the antithesis of peace and harmony, of human dignity. It is, as history has shown, a harbinger of hatred, division and destruction.

So, it is not just about ignoring it.
It is about mocking it, checkmating it, rolling it back with the only effective tool there is : Reason.

The religions of d world r acting on their own Some may even be doing Real 'works ' of GOD some have made in2 a religion what GOD brought GOD IS Separate from Religion
Re: God And His Angels. by Proffdada: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
if not for experience, I would've said Christianity is a hoax and the Bible is a sham
I only pity atheists and hope they'll find truth before it's too late like when Darwin regretted on his death bed undecided
Re: God And His Angels. by GerogeI(m): 4:59am On Oct 31, 2015
freecocoa:
I was just wondering, why did angels only appear in male form? Is it that there are no female angels or what? What does God have against women exactly, anyone?

So part of your answer lies in Mattew 22:30
Bear in mind that God made man out of the earth, by taking what is of the earthform(carbon based matter) and adding to it what is of him, (his breath or energy)

So when ever you remove out what is of the earth, gender becomes irrelevant. So Angels, not being of the earth have no need for gender, which is primarily an earthly invention for procreation. Gender was really not invented for man, it featured in the various other organisms that where evolved of the earth before man. But God took advantage of this feature to give man a companionship of himself, a need whose lack He God understands too well, which is why He made man to look like Himeself abinitio.

So God made man for Himself, with no gender or procreation, nor death. Then decides that man is Gona be miserable and begins to modify man to be more suitable to earth carbon based life. Why then will angels be made with such a limiting feature of carbon life- when they belong to the realm of energy. Even man himself looses gender on ascension to heavenly (energy) form.

Please note that scientist researching in human aging have confirmed that the chemical information in our DNA responsible for aging, or stopping the replacement of old worn out cells, seems to be an add-on. Without out this after thought system, we would all look in our teens no matter the age, so we were originally designed for almost everlasting human life, which makes procreation unnecessary. Adam would never have needed Children, hence no gender.

The other thing I would want to tell you is a little insight into Angels. Have you noticed how we negroids in Africa, refer to every other group in the world as whites? And Also as if the whites are in minority? That is the way most people are with Angels. The number and variation of what are Gods Angels far severally far out number the variety and populations of humans on earth. Even the demons were counting themselves in legions. So the variety of entities that where not created primarily in Gods form, and merely for the purpose of making God feel in company, with no other major duty but worship are Angels.

Angels may be identified by their duties, I doubt that is the only ground for their definition though. But in the bible, their duties seems to be so sacrosanct to their existence that they are surely not accidental creations. They are not like Jesus disciples whom he found and enlisted. They were made fit for purpose. Neither are they like us who are made just to exist, and even expound our own authority imitating God the same way children imitate their parents. So someone like Arc Angel Micheal is more like a fit for purpose auto war machine. You know the same way you would look at say Robocop, but on the scale of technology that we can not even dream of. Gender to a purpose driven being such as that is meaningless.they do not have the freedom or choice of saying they recognise God or not. Not fitting their purpose means destruction or war. In fact whenever, Angelic beings deviate from their primary purpose, the result is always catastrophic for them. That is what happened to Lucifer, the light "bearer" and to the watchers in the book of Enoc who actually match the Greek gods. So if you understand the picture I have been painting, the you will understand that gender is a luxury you are allowed to enjoy as over pampered and over protected favourite children of the Most High, but only while on earth. Infact God himself repeated that he added it (as sex) to man just to ensure that all things are complete for us.

So we all call the things we see in the bible myths and miracles. In the book of Enoc, they were called technology, the secrets of heaven, which the watcher sought to reveal to their abominable children. The technologies of the heavens, are also the technology of earth, but that of heaven is so much more deeper and advanced, more than we could ever imagine. The bible is written in archeological language, read it like a scientist investigating the science of Egypt and you will see God and reason hand in hand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos / What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.