Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor (9274 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by omoelesa(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2015
ahaz:
America and China are both richer and better than nija yet there citizens come to nija. I believe your dumb brain would had asked what is dangote doing in the West.
Mumuman, when the americans or chinese comes to nija do they come to do menial job like hawking,riding okada and pushing wheelbarow?

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by ahaz: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Femolacaster:

Onye iberibe ka ibu! Why attacking Yoruba land, when the person that raised the issue is from your erosion ravaged region? Awon omo irankiran!
sorry mate the op is from your flood ravaged zone.

3 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
raayah:

Receiving allocation that was gotten from south-south oil and taxes paid by eastern business men??

Shame nor dey catch una?
the Last time I checked Ondo was under south west geo political zone..maybe a new Ondo has just being discovered in south south LMAO..!!

You made mention of taxes paid by eastern business

That means ,Okrika sellers, piracy,drug peddlers, Galla and Lacasera sellers, fake drug sellers, fake electronic,fake spare parts sellers e.t.c have been paying Govt taxes to operate illegallly .because the last time I checked ur felllow Biafra wailers dominate these business everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2015
This state was built by Igbos not FG or other tribes or foreigners.

4 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by ahaz: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2015
omoelesa:
Mumuman, when the americans or chinese comes to nija do they come to do menial job like hawking,riding okada and pushing wheelbarow?
ode oshi what re the occupation of yorubas in other zones. Apart from hawking poisonous drugs, old pegout mechanics, old printing press from the medivial period, and driving of jalopies , that you call taxis. That's your best occupation outside ur region o. But in your place, you re armed robbers, ritualist, child molesters, etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by funkybully(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Anambra of all states. With three cities, Awka, onitsha and Nnewi. I wonder if any south west state apart from Lagos ( former Nigeria capital ) come close to anambra.

Show me any south west state with this kind of skyline, if not rusted corrugated brown roofs not fit for animal husbandry like this abeokuta picture below. Compare awka to abeokuta n tell me Who is poor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

A dead Anambr woman is better than a living Osun Man grin grin grin grin grin grin

A goat in Anambra is more valuable than a civil servant in Oyo State cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2015
This is Anambra state for those still trapped in mud enclave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by AnambraDota: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
The most thriving Business in Oyo and Osun States

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by AnambraDota: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Onitsha our hood

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy(m): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2015
funkybully:
Anambra of all states. With three cities, Awka, onitsha and Nnewi. I wonder if any south west state apart from Lagos ( former Nigeria capital ) come close to anambra.

Show me any south west state with this kind of skyline, if not rusted corrugated brown roofs.

Instead make una face una issue. Upon all the hype, so that Anambra is just a disaster waiting to happen. Smh. Unfortunately for you all, Anambra has peaked in the area of development, there's just no more space to build modern estates and homes like we are doing in the South West presently. You all should just face the issue and stop attacking Yorubas for a change. You said "show me any south west state with this kind of skyline". I will show you what a real skyline looks like, not that ugly rubbish you just posted (to imagine that's the BEST you all can offer from the SE?? smh), but you must also show me the quality of the sort of estates I will show you propping up all over Ogun, that are obtainable in Anambra or anywhere in the SE. You all have peaked. No more land to develop. This explains why you all rush to SW. Smh.

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by funkybully(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Mud and cave dwellers, here is an opportunity to see anambra as Most of u don't travel.

Can poor ppl build these decent buildings only comparable to the ones seen in Europe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by homosapien(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
A man From the East raised an issue of poverty from the eastern part of the country, instead of the so called youth and prospective leaders of tomorrow to calm down, digest and propose a way forward. But in there wisdom attention was immediately shifted to south West. is this how you want to achieve your state of raising sun? this is really pathetic
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
you think that bringing up FALSE FACTS will make you prove a point.. By the way Anambra is more industrilized than all South West states except Lagos and that Oil in ondo belongs to the Riverine IJAW community in Ondo and they have told you ewedu eaters that they NOT yorubas.. They HATE being called yorubas!! FACT!
. Ogun state have more than 80 industries in the state ,Tell me how many industries do you have in ur Entire south East..

The community producing oil in Ondo belongs ilaje.. And ONDO produce more barrels of Oil than ur Entire Biafra Land..
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by funkybully(f): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy:

Instead make una face una issue. Upon all the hype, so that Anambra is just a disaster waiting to happen. Smh. Unfortunately for you all, Anambra has peaked in the area of development, there's just no more space to build modern estates and homes like we are doing in the South West presently. You all should just face the issue and stop attacking Yorubas for a change. You said "show me any south west state with this kind of skyline". I will show you what a real skyline looks like, not that ugly rubbish you just posted (to imagine that's the BEST you all can offer from the SE?? smh), but you must also show me the quality of the sort of estates I will show you propping up all over Ogun, that are obtainable in Anambra or anywhere in the SE. You all have peaked. No more land to develop. This explains why you all rush to SW. Smh.

[/s]

Coward, y bring Lagos? We all know lagos was built by federal govt and alk nigerians.

Show me ibadam, ishogbo, abeokuta, skyline if shane go allow u.

Best of SE? Awka became state capital same date with osogbo. Lets compare even an older state capital like abeokuta. Awka will beat her hands down.

Shameless mud house dwellers without toilet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
princdebola201:
. Ogun state have more than 80 industries in the state ,Tell me how many industries do you have in ur Entire south East..

The community producing oil in Ondo belongs ilaje.. And ONDO produce more barrels of Oil than ur Entire Biafra Land..
How many are own by yorubas?

5 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lagos Developed by Nigerians and foreigners show us Oyo, Ogun, Osun etc

3 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Stop showing us the former capital of Nigeria- Lagos which was developed by all Nigerians and with oil money from SS/SE. LOL

Anambra still has 2/3rd of its landmass still virgin because we know how to conserve land by building multfloor apartments.

Start showing us the aerial views of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo just like this below LOL

[s]
Flyoruboy:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by omoelesa(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2015
ahaz:
ode oshi what re the occupation of yorubas in other zones. Apart from hawking poisonous drugs, old pegout mechanics, old printing press from the medivial period, and driving of jalopies , that you call taxis. That's your best occupation outside ur region o. But in your place, you re armed robbers, ritualist, child molesters, etc
lol, we have poor yorubas as well as rich yorubas, unlike u yeebos that had always claime u are all billionaires.at least they are armed robbers in their region unlike u ibos that always export crime to other region.it is either, kanu is caught in armed robery in lagos or ikena is caught in kidnaping in osun.whe u people eventualy get ur biafra, all nuisance yeebos would surely be deported.
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by hakeem4(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
raayah:

Dirty Culture.
Barbaric.

Ewwww angry
like we know you've no respect in your culture, doesn't mean you shouldn't respect other people's culture

But why am I even replying you ? Common Igbo minority
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2015
But what I don't get is why you people are taking out your anger on Yorubas when it is a fellow igboman that made the statements? ? ?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
My dear friend can we see the aerial views of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo etc just like below? What are you scared of? LOL

Flyoruboy1:
But what I don't get is why you people are taking out your anger on Yorubas when it is a fellow igboman that made the statements? ? ?

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by funkybully(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy1:
[/s]

The op is yoloba red oil gulping coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Anambra people don vex oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Udmaster(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
princdebola201:

oh! Did i hit ur nerves? How many yorubas own the industries? You people are colonized economically in South West.. Keep deceiving urself with the Ondo fallacy and greet your Igbo landlord for me...

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
FKO81:
Anambra

These are fine pix I must admit, compared to those dreadfully ugly high-rise pictures from AnambraDota or whatever his name is. Every state in the country has its nice spots. No doubt. But what about the areas the guy talked about? The congested areas? Y'all should treat the real issues and not cosmetics, coz the guy did raise some important points. undecided
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
No be vex my brother, pictures they say speaks a thousand words.

We are still waiting for the aerial views of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo etc just like below. I hope you are not scared of something LOL
FKO81:
Anambra

Flyoruboy1:
Anambra people don vex oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by AnambraDota: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Osinbajo with his uncle in Ogun State

Ibadan Airport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
oh! Did i hit ur nerves? How many yorubas own the industries? You people are colonized economically in South West.. Keep deceiving urself with the Ondo fallacy and greet your Igbo landlord for me...

don't skip the question how many industries do u have in the Entire south East..?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Rilwayne001: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Seeing the tout below, one would no doubt knows that more than half of the state are obviously poor. They covering their poverty level with their arrogant attitude. Iyà ni ó jé yîn ku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo In Ibadan Accuses Ohaneze NDigbo Of Instigating Crisis / Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support / Be Magnanimous In Victory, Keyamo Urge Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.