Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor (9278 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
I am showing you live pictures..can we see your own live pictures? LOL

My babymama is in the kitchen cooking delicious soup for me LOL

Can we just see your finger and where you are standing? LOL

totit:

Sorry??
Not again with another lie chino
Please please don't let egghead catch, burst you again.

grin

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by modhream: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Otive Igbuzor is from Delta state,but I'm not sure he's Igbo.I think Urhobo or Isoko.Delta guys on this thread should please confirm

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2015
chinology:

I am showing you live pictures..can we see your own live pictures? LOL

My babymama is kitchen cooking delicious soup for me LOL

These pictures can be from anyway for heavens sake.
My brother I know u wellu

Remember, the stew you lied you wife made only to be bursted.
Remember the whole thing, pictured was copied on the net?
Anybody can be anything chino on the net abeggi grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
I am giving you exclusive pictures from General Chino. I am above silly lies LOL

totit:

These pictures can be from anyway for heavens sake.
My brother I know u wellu

Remember, the stew you lied you wife made only to be bursted.
Remember the whole thing, pictured was copied on the net?
Anybody can be anything chino on the net abeggi grin

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Travel and see my brothers

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
FKO81:

Open these pages and cure your ignorance

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/323

https://www.nairaland.com/2467760/nnewi-nigerias-detroit-birthplace-automotive

Still Not answer my question, I repeat How many industries do you have in the Entire South East..?

At least I gave you figures of how many industries you can find in Ogun state.. Stop dodging my question and give me the actual figures of the industries in south East, to support your claim that it Anambra is the most industralised in Nigeria after Lagos

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Onitsha low density hoods

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

Why don't you visit SE and see by yourself.

Fine at least you belong to the Region..
I belong to South west, I can confirm to you will Find more than 80 industries in ogun state Alone..

Now tell how many industries you have in Anambra ..?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Onitsha hoods

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

Fine at least you belong to the Region..
I belong to South west, I can confirm to you will Find more than 80 industries in ogun state Alone..

Now tell the actual figures of industries you have in Anambra ..?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Onitsha low density areas

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
More from the Onitsha low density areas

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by FKO81(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
princdebola201:

Still Not answer my question, I repeat How many industries do you have in the Entire South East..?

At least I gave you figures of how many industries you can find in Ogun state.. Stop dodging my question and give me the actual figures of the industries in south East, to support your claim that it Anambra is the most industralised in Nigeria after Lagos
You are silly for asking me that, did I tell you that I'm woking with Nigeria bureau of statistics? Anambra state is home of indigenous industries.

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by winniz: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Which 71% of Anambra people are poor? Anambra state has the least poverty rate in Nigeria, I guess this stuppidd Idoma clown must be high on Oshogbo weed before he spewed this Crap.

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=AnambraDota post=36521548]

Why don't you visit SE and see by yourself. [/

Stop skipping my questions.

You re from Anambra state south East..? And am sure you have ur Facts and figures before you come online to boast that ur state is the Most industralised in nigeria after Lagos state..
1..Now tell me the actual Figures of industries you have in ur state in other to support your claim..?

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

Stop skipping my questions. You re from Anambra state south East..? And am sure you have ur Facts and figures before you come online to boast that ur state is the Most industralised in nigeria after Lagos state.. 1..Now tell me the actual Figures of industries you have in ur state in other to support your claim..?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

Stop skipping my questions. You re from Anambra state south East..? And am sure you have ur Facts and figures before you come online to boast that ur state is the Most industralised in nigeria after Lagos state.. 1..Now tell me the actual Figures of industries you have in ur state in other to support your claim..?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
FKO81:

You are silly for asking me that, did I tell you that I'm woking with Nigeria bureau of statistics? Anambra state is home of indigenous industries.
I never knew ur brain is so Empty, if you can't back ur claims with facts and figures..Don't qoute me again..
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
chinology:
I am giving you exclusive pictures from General Chino. I am above silly lies LOL

I love this. How does the picture prove that you own a house? Chino u are way too old for this chidish play nah.
You need to leave NL for those kids and focus more on your family * cheesy
Mr chino say me well to Mrs chino.
And lastly, please stop lying, ok?
It's not good for yaa health.

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2015
FKO81:

It's shame have been wasting time arguing with a Flat head with Empty brain..please don't qoute me again if u don't have facts and figures to back ur claims ..
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by princdebola201(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2015
FKO81:

It's a shame have been wasting time arguing with a Flat head with Empty brain..please don't qoute me again if u don't have facts and figures to back ur claims ..
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
princdebola201:
I never knew ur brain is so Empty, if you can't back ur claims with facts and figures..Don't qoute me again..

Guy, fashi. The truth is that there's not much else to do in the state besides trading -- in that respect nobody can touch them. Every other thing na hype. If you are not a trader in Anambra, na hunger go kill you.
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2015
The 'ora soup' is still under construction.

I will get my CofO signed by Obiano just last month so you can confirm.

Ezi okwu I should leave NL so that people like you will start having a field day? I will remain a member of NL as a patron and chairman board of trustee. tongue

totit:

I love this. How does the picture prove that you own a house? Chino u are way too old for this chidish play nah.
You need to leave NL for those kids and focus more on your family * cheesy
Mr chino say me well to Mrs chino.
And lastly, please stop lying, ok?
It's not good for yaa health.

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2015
chinology:
The 'ora soup' is still under construction.

I will get my CofO signed by Obiano just last month so you can confirm.

Ezi okwu I should leave NL so that people like you will start having a field. I will remain a member of NL as a patron and chairman board of trustee. tongue

Heheheheh
Ok oo
You can stay.

Chino repent for the kingdom of titot cometh wink
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by chinology: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2015
No leave, no transfer. Smart phones has made NL so easy to navigate on-the-go even while driving or eating.

totit:

Heheheheh
Ok oo
You can stay.

Chino repent for the kingdom of titot cometh wink
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by winniz: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
[s][/s]Flyoruboy1:

Guy, fashi. The truth is that there's not much else to do in the state besides trading -- in that respect nobody can touch them. Every other thing na hype. If you are not a trader in Anambra, na hunger go kill you.[s][/s]

So you mean Innoson, Sabmiller and all the Industries and manufacturers scattered all over Nnewi and Onitsha are all traders.

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
winniz:

So you mean Innoson, Sabmiller and all the Industries and manufacturers scattered all over Nnewi and Onitsha are all traders.

You are right, but those aren't enough to provide close to enough jobs na. Though I give the govt of Anambra credit for atleast trying to manage meagre resources, but the koko of that news report is still very valid. Which is that there just aren't enough jobs to go around beyond trading. Atleast that's what I extracted from it. Little wonder more Anambrans live outside the state than within it.
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Flyoruboy1: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
winniz:

You are right, but those aren't enough to provide jobs na. Though I give the govt of Anambra credit for atleast trying to manage meagre resources, but the koko of that news report is still very valid. Which is that there just aren't enough jobs to go around beyond trading. Atleast that's what I extracted from it. Little wonder more Anambrans live outside the state than within it.
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
chinology:
No leave, no transfer. Smart phones has made NL so easy to navigate on-the-go even while driving or eating.

Aiit chino. grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by winniz: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

You are right, but those aren't enough to provide jobs na. Though I give the govt of Anambra credit for atleast trying to manage meagre resources, but the koko of that news report is still very valid. Which is that there just aren't enough jobs to go around beyond trading. Atleast that's what I extracted from it. Little wonder more Anambrans live outside the state than within it.

Onitsha and Nnewi are the two most industrialized Cities in the state that have lots of economic activities going on that goes beyond trading. We don't cook up fake facts and figures like Yorubas do but the fact remains that all the Industries at the state are owned by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by AnambraDota: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
winniz:

Onitsha and Nnewi are the two most industrialized Cities in the state that have lots of economic activities going on that goes beyond trading. We don't cook up fake facts and figures like Yorubas do but the fact remains that all the Industries at the state are owned by Igbos.

Don't mind the ritualist.

As small as Nnewi it can boast of 30 companies currently working on optimum capacity, all the industrial clusters in Harbor, Odume Obosi and along Onitsha - Enugwu Express Ogbunike and Ogidi.

Even Awka alone can boast of more than 10 companies like.

Gauz Pharmaceuticals.

Juhel Pharmaceuticals.

Sunrise Industries.

Millennium Industries.

Inside Agu Awka is where most of the coys are but I can't remember names now, the number hotels alone in Awka is bigger than everything that is happening in Osun and Ekiti combine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo In Ibadan Accuses Ohaneze NDigbo Of Instigating Crisis / Obasanjo Not Involved In Any Serious Road Traffic Crash - FRSC / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.