Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,428 members, 7,826,669 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor (9279 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by watts75: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
AnambraDota:

the number hotels alone in Awka is bigger than everything that is happening in Osun and Ekiti combine.

You mean as in Ashawo business?
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
gesundheit:

Yet you live in the worst enclave in the southwest. Wonder why the assembly sit you got came from ajeromi ifelodun?? cause your kinds are breeding like rats in the smelly, beggarly ajegunle.
lmao....this z so true. na igbo man talk say una poor say na just mouth una get..empty boast. u dey face yoruba. serious victim mentality. una need spiritual and psychological deliverance from the biafra spirit haunting u.
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
totit:

And here we go again. Ego ego ego.

How does these pictures changed that fact put up there?
71 percent of anambra people are poor?

La wa oooo

Who the hell composes these statistics? Barely a month ago your Yoruba brother was peddling statistics from Oxford University/the UN which placed Anambra as having the third lowest povery rate in the nation, with barely .03% difference from the state with the second lowest rate:

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

Can we believe the above link is false too? This was published this year.

3 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Who the hell composes these statistics? Barely a month ago your Yoruba brother was peddling statistics from Oxford University/the UN which placed Anambra as having the third lowest povery rate in the nation, with barely .03% difference from the state with the second lowest rate:

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

Can we believe the above link is false too? This was published this year.

Funny dude
Children of anger

Why not ask the writer or better still the op?
SW is among the states/region with the least poverty rate, isn't it?
grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
totit:

Funny dude
Children of anger

Why not ask the writer or better still the op?
SW is among the states/region with the least poverty rate, isn't it?
grin

We are talking about Anambra here. Many of these stats are beginning to look like empty farts that come out of thin air.....created to score political points!

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

We are talking about Anambra here. Many of these stats are beginning to look like empty farts that come out of thin air.....created to score political points!

Ohooo
I see.
Could you please counter it or it is that u are just hurt?

Abegoo
What will be will be grin
You can run around, shouting ewooo but it won't change anything
Put yourself together such is life..move on abeg
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
totit:

Ohooo
I see.
Could you please counter it or it is that u are just hurt?

Abegoo
What will be will be grin
You can run around, shouting ewooo but it won't change anything
Put yourself together such is life..move on abeg

I just posted a link referencing UN statistics and authentic research and you are still saying this?

I see....I should have known you were just here to catch your fun.

Enjoy yaself. Expect me to enjoy my own when Osun State turn come.

Bai Bai o...

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

I just posted a link referencing UN statistics and authentic research and you are still saying this?

I see....I should have known you were just here to catch your fun.

Enjoy yaself. Expect me to enjoy my own when Osun State turn come.

Bai Bai o...

Eyah

Mr you are quoted anambra base on general stats and nigeria as a whole.

Now, 71 percent poverty rate pointed us to anambra as a state.
This isn't base on aggregate nor head to head with the rest of the states.

Fact is as a states 71% are poor.
This isn't in comparison with the rest of the states. You get

shocked
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
totit:

Eyah

Mr you are quoted anambra base on general stats and nigeria as a whole.

Now, 71 percent poverty rate pointed us to anambra as a state.
This is base on aggregate nor head to head with the rest of the states.

Fact is as a states 71 are poor.
This is in comparison with the rest of the states. You get

shocked

Are you daft? The OP's article says that Anambra State has a poverty rate of 71% compared to the national average of 69%. The UN statistics clearly conflicts with this by presenting Anambra's rate as 11.2% compared to the average of over 46% so which is it then?

Oh, of course you cannot be this daft. You are just here to poke fun. Badt guy! wink

2 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Are you daft? The OP's article says that Anambra State has a poverty rate of 71% compared to the national average of 69%. The UN statistics clearly conflicts with this by presenting Anambra's rate as 11.2% compared to the average of over 46% so which is it then?

Oh, of course you cannot be this daft. You are just here to poke fun. Badt guy! wink

I see you.
So you want us to adopt the same stats that your brother disputed, hated with passion?

Anways, according to that report it stated June and this recent one(this thread) is threading.

I mean, you get?
Sorry. As at today and as it stand?
Anambra is 71pecent poor.
Mind you check that thread, read is wellu and see how your brother disputed the stats.
So you want us to adopt that now because it favour you this time?

Yeye boi grin
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
That thread is one of MANY that point to Anambra as having one of the lowest poverty rates in the nation. I only presented a thread created by Yorubas to prove a point.

But as I said, you already know what you are doing so enjoy and "poke fun"! Osun State's turn is coming. angry grin

My last comment.

totit:

I see you.
So you want us to adopt the same stats that your brother disputed, hated with passion?

Anways, according to that report it stated June and this recent one(this thread) is threading.

I mean, you get?
Sorry. As at today and as it stand?
Anambra is 71pecent poor.
Mind you check that thread, read is wellu and see how your brother disputed the stats.
So you want us to adopt that now because it favour you this time?

Yeye boi grin

1 Like

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by totit: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
That thread is one of MANY that point to Anambra as having one of the lowest poverty rates in the nation. I only presented a thread created by Yorubas to prove a point

But as I said, you already know what you are doing so enjoy and "poke fun"! Osun State's turn is coming. angry grin

My last comment.

grin
It's now I know that you've lost it

See me see gbege oo
Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by winniz: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
This hilarious thread should be in Jokes section, No be only 71% of Anambra people are poor mumu man, I even blame the person who invited such a dumb fellow to that event cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor by Antivirus92(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nigerians and fake stat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two, Kidnap Over 100 In Fresh Niger Attack / Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.