Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (12853 Views)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Johnnoah1st: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
gj22:

Embarrass him. Embarrass his life during service. Embarrass the fvck out of this man. Embarrass him. Make sure everyone knows what he did. Embarrass him.

I don't get how people act like savages in church.
bro. keep kul, joke apart, wat she wrote is not evidence enough to be sure d man did it intentionally, it may just be by mistake. cus i dont tink any sane man we go to church to rub hand on a lady thigh talkless of a knw prayer warrior in the church, let her study d man 1st and knw maybe its intentional.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
are u sure it's nt a mistake?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Davecafary(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
But seriously,its pathetic the way some nairalanders reply people who have come here to ask for advice.Even if she cooked it up,just atlist give your honest advice rather than making fun of the person.This is a case of sexual assault and to make it worse,during church service in the presence of God?really disgusting!Maybe what you should have done,Missspicy,is to just have grabbed the hand while it was caressing you and then give him 3 hot slaps.And then sit somewhere else and wait still the end of the service for questioning from the members of the church.Then you will direct them to him or just explain to the Pastor.Chikena!
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
why e be like say no girl dey fit talk better thing about guys diz days.....
first was "guys are sex-starved",
then it was " guys are broke"
now itz " guys are perverts".
#LadiesOnRampage

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Richy4:
Something isn't right with this story and i can't place my hands on it.

First you came late to church, is it the church you usually attend or you just dropped in for the first day? How did you know he was a prayer warrior?

Secondly, what sort of seat is this that the prayer worrior has to stretch her hands to touch you. Plastic seats,pews.

I am not among guys that says they don't believe stories but this one just took the cake
Well blv it or not it happened

First,yes I was late to church diz morning n I had to sit at the back sit,and its d church I attend every service day,so I am familiar with most members

Secondly,its benches not plastic chairs,read the post again and slowly dis tym.

Wat do u tink I should do,report or confront him?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by kinglekan: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
Hmm that's very bad. OP are you ok?

something kind of similar has happened to me before but the touch was so light I couldn't tell if it was an accident. it probably wasn't

Next time it happens do I just land a hot slap on the mans face after service or what?

Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy

U still owe me ur picture tho. wink

Ehen misspicy pishure of your butt so we can know if BRO PRAYER WARRIOR faced a huge TEMPTATION. grin

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Czar01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:
A guy touched my ass in church blah blah blah...

If this is true...just pretend as if it never happened. Everybody falls to temptation from time to time, thankfully, the guy restrained himself to touch you only twice, out of all the opportunities he had. You don't know the kind of battle that was going on in his head cheesy You're not going to see him for the next 6/7 days, so don't worry yourself, both of you will forget about it, and hopefully, next Sunday, God has forgiven him and he won't try it again. You guys may end up sitting somewhere else sef. But if he tries it next time, slap him...abeg slap him

If this is fake...fvck you

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy

U still owe me ur picture tho. wink

Ehen misspicy pishure of your butt so we can know if BRO PRAYER WARRIOR faced a huge TEMPTATION. grin

My phone's camera is badtongue
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Davecafary:
But seriously,its pathetic the way some nairalanders reply people who have come here to ask for advice.Even if she cooked it up,just atlist give your honest advice rather than making fun of the person.This is a case of sexual assault and to make it worse,during church service in the presence of God?really disgusting!Maybe what you should have done,Missspicy,is to just have grabbed the hand while it was caressing you and then give him 3 hot slaps.And then sit somewhere else and wait still the end of the service for questioning from the members of the church.Then you will direct them to him or just explain to the Pastor.Chikena!
Lol..thank u for ur observation,this is part of d reason why rape victims dnt speak out,coz society will blame dem for been raped.

Wasnt tinking straight at dat instant I would af done wat u typed...thank u
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Andrew114:
are u sure it's nt a mistake?
Johnnoah1st:
bro. keep kul, joke apart, wat she wrote is not evidence enough to be sure d man did it intentionally, it may just be by mistake. cus i dont tink any sane man we go to church to rub hand on a lady thigh talkless of a knw prayer warrior in the church, let her study d man 1st and knw maybe its intentional.
Please read the post again and slowly this time,around.
First tym could af been mistake but second tym and butt carrassing was no fvcking mistake.it was bloody intentional
Thank You
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Richy4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Well blv it or not it happened

First,yes I was late to church diz morning n I had to sit at the back sit,and its d church I attend every service day,so I am familiar with most members

Secondly,its benches not plastic chairs,read the post again and slowly dis tym.

Wat do u tink I should do,report or confront him?

Ok since you said it happened, i suggest you meet him one on one and politely tell him that that thing he did in church was not funny. That he should stop it.

He might say he didn't know what you were talking about. But remind him what he did and say you have forgiven him and everyone deserve a second chance. But if it happens again you gonna take it up
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Karleb(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
You attend a church that uses bench? No wonder.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by jonaifame22(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:
Ara mee ri ri (wonders I have never seen)

My experience in church today was very disgusting.
The church i attend is the type that both male amd female members mingle and sit together during the service on long benches.
So I was sitted beside a fervent brother and member of the prayer warrior on one of the long benches on the last row because I was late to church.
After sitting for 1hour or so and the service was going on,it was during the announcement,I FELT SOME FINGERS ON MY BUTT AND HIPS but I did not think it to be anything so I just adjusted and sat properly.
After like 5minutes I felt the fingers again and it was turning to full hands carrassing my butt.
I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me, I looked at his face and he just acted like he didn't do nothing.
I was infuriated and just stood up and left the church, I don't know whether to confront him or report him to the pastor or other members.
Who has ever experienced this sort of thing girls
Guys who does this

Cc: lalasticlala

Ishilove
u traced the hand to the owner right? Goat as if the hand was as long as lagos to kano,attention seeking plus story cooking biatch!
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by jrerico1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
I don't go to church, but am still better than most of you guys, people go to church just because it's Sunday, immediately they get home they continue their evil deed. On Saturday night you'll a prostitute in action, on sunday morning she's already in church #repeat.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by kinglekan: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:
My phone's camera is badtongue
Liessssss!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mmmmmn.....lipsrsealed
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by stchinedu: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingkendrick:
I love it when ladies cook stories up,
Another nollywood flick...so where is the part 2 cheesy cheesy
You wicked joor cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by nairalife2013(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Oh,am sure u must have felt disgusted like I did.
I couldnt even wait for the service to be over b4 I left.

Do I report him?
Report him! I dont take sshiitt. This is too much!! Am pained by this immoral act in the house of God!! What of if it was in a molue!? That means the guy would hav slit yur dross and delve his filthy finger in it proper and u would hav had to report him to the driver or the conductor! and both will dance shoki on the report! Report him to the pastor!!!
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
u traced the hand to the owner right? Goat as if the hand was as long as lagos to kano,attention seeking plus story cooking biatch!

might have been elastic hand.

3 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

The church i attend is the type that both male amd female members mingle and sit together during the service on long benches.
So I was sitted beside a fervent brother and member of the prayer warrior on one of the long benches on the last row because I was late to church.
After sitting for 1hour or so and the service was going on,it was during the announcement,I FELT SOME FINGERS ON MY BUTT AND HIPS but I did not think it to be anything so I just adjusted and sat properly.
After like 5minutes I felt the fingers again and it was turning to full hands carrassing my butt.
I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me, I looked at his face and he just acted like he didn't do nothing.
I was infuriated and just stood up and left the church, I don't know whether to confront him or report him to the pastor or other members.
Guys who does this

Cc: lalasticlala

Ishilove

op why do you think somebody would be handling you during church service?

would you attribute such to:

Madness

your irresistible sexy seductive butt

your dressing

cult paraphernalia

forgetfulness on the part of the man ( he forgot he was in church)

Mammy water jezebel spirit

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by steryj(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Richy4:

First you came late to church, is it the church you usually attend or you just dropped in for the first day? How did you know he was a prayer warrior?

Secondly, what sort of seat is this that the prayer worrior has to stretch her hands to touch you. Plastic seats,pews. Too much sense!
cool
I am not among guys that says they don't believe stories but this one just took the cake
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by steryj(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Richy4:

Secondly, what sort of seat is this that the prayer worrior has to stretch her hands to touch you. Plastic seats,pews.I like that!

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Lol..thank u for ur observation,this is part of d reason why rape victims dnt speak out,coz society will blame dem for been raped.

Wasnt tinking straight at dat instant I would af done wat u typed...thank u

ehen, rape again?

The "guy" in your "story" was raping you?

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by MrCork: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Guys who does this

^^^^^ attension seeker... FAKE STORY....YOU CANT FOOLUS AGAIN & AGAIN!!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Please read the post again and slowly this time,around.
First tym could af been mistake but second tym and butt carrassing was no fvcking mistake.it was bloody intentional
Thank You

Do you think maybe he was helping you adjust your butt pads?

They might have slipped to one side, we have to consider all possibilities here.

3 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by MrCork: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
tpiander:

Do you think maybe he was helping you adjust your butt pads?

They might have slipped to one side, we have to consider all possibilities here.

...sweery r u the same person called TPIA...the CRACKHEAD that waz banned from nairaland 17times?...it u!!! undecided
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Next service..ask to speak to him privately and express your concerns. Warn him that such behavior will result in legal matters if he repeat it.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by MrsChima(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery r u the same person called TPIA...the CRACKHEAD that waz banned from nairaland 17times?...it u!!! undecided

I am at the hotel. kiss
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
jrerico1:
I don't go to church, but am still better than most of you guys, people go to church just because it's Sunday, immediately they get home they continue their evil deed. On Saturday night you'll a prostitute in action, on sunday morning she's already in church #repeat.

I am sure you don't sin at all huh?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by jrerico1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

I am sure you don't sin at all huh?
all human sin, but going to church is kinda overrated, imagine that pastor sleeping with a 5 years old girl. A friend of mine has plans of build a church because he thinks the business moves.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by UnimkeAk(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Misspicy Lieoness

So tell us ;

Was he grabing ur butts and squeezing it or
Just rubbing his fingers around it

You're lying joor
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by sholad11(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Do I report him to the pastor or another member or do I confront him? Am lost on what to do
Go 2 his house and tell him u didn't like what he did...and let's see what comes out of dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.