Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (12850 Views)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Gurgle(f): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2015
ilobasama:
Let her confront him first.

what if after confronting him he stylishly turns the situation back on her by running to the pastor first, who he probably knows very well
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Thats why she should do it in a mature manner. If shes sure of what happened, whether he runs to the GO first wont matter. Confronting him comes with a warning for him not to try such again. Its not all issues we run to pastor to solve. This one can be effectively dealt with by her.
Gurgle:

what if after confronting him he stylishly turns the situation back on her by running to the pastor first, who he probably knows very well
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Gurgle(f): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2015
ilobasama:
Thats why she should do it in a mature manner. If shes sure of what happened, whether he runs to the GO first wont matter. Confronting him comes with a warning for him not to try such again. Its not all issues we run to pastor to solve. This one can be effectively dealt with by her.

Yeah I understand you. And he may appreciate it more that she went to him first

Actually I was saying the same thing on another thread this morning, I just remembered. But these things make me kind of edgy sha
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Lols, pele. Humans will always be different. The weird ones, good ones, bad ones and so on.
Gurgle:

Yeah I understand you. And he may appreciate it more that she went to him first

Actually I was saying the same thing on another thread this morning, I just remembered. But these things make me kind of edgy sha
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
^ are you one?
A female armed robber?

Yes.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 4:19am On Aug 03, 2015
that's great, kudos.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
that's great, kudos.
Thank you.

Wanna join?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2015
No, thanks for the offer.

I'm not high minded like that. I don't need money which has that kind of suffering attached to it.

vanity upon vanity.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:
Ara mee ri ri (wonders I have never seen)

My experience in church today was very disgusting.
The church i attend is the type that both male amd female members mingle and sit together during the service on long benches.
So I was sitted beside a fervent brother and member of the prayer warrior on one of the long benches on the last row because I was late to church.
After sitting for 1hour or so and the service was going on,it was during the announcement,I FELT SOME FINGERS ON MY BUTT AND HIPS but I did not think it to be anything so I just adjusted and sat properly.
After like 5minutes I felt the fingers again and it was turning to full hands carrassing my butt.
I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me, I looked at his face and he just acted like he didn't do nothing.
I was infuriated and just stood up and left the church, I don't know whether to confront him or report him to the pastor or other members.
Who has ever experienced this sort of thing girls
Guys who does this

Cc: lalasticlala

Ishilove
pixtures showing the guy's hands on ur butt or............. smiley smiley
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tracyfemmmm: 5:26am On Aug 03, 2015
mdbissalla:

Tell us how you were dressed to the church pls or better still d picture
what does how she was dressed have anything to do with this situation? so if she was wearing pant and bra that gives him the right to sexually assault her?na wa o

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by wordbank(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Gehs wey dey carry big big yansh n buwest dey press man pikin for face inside church just because of say dem wan go sidon for one small space wey no go enter dem.
Wetin we go call dat one?
Abi na d laps?
Some go package buwest as if na offering
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by peedeeasobie(m): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2015
amnesty7:
Take it or leave it: sitting according to same gender is better for everyone.

and if your sitting partner is gay, it will be better for who?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
I agree with your story, the worst kind of people in life lives in church, but gullible minds still don't get it.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It counts for nothing.

But in Naija any hustle na hustle any way na way.

(if i say owo ni koko later you'll say all girls love money angry)

But on a more serious note, why aren't there any female armed robbers. Equal opportunity employment.

Exactly.....

and i know right?

female armed robbers are very few and far between...

but i think i saw one in a national daily last year.

una dey fall our hand......that field of work is not reserved for guys only.

C'mon ladies

RISE AND TAKE UP ARMS.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by mdbissalla(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
tracyfemmmm:

what does how she was dressed have anything to do with this situation? so if she was wearing pant and bra that gives him the right to sexually assault her?na wa o

do you really listen to what you said. i guess you know nothing about that.

but pls try to wear pant & bra to d church dis sunday then, you wil knw how far
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by trybe(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Y u 2 dey lie lyk dis! This one na correct nollywood
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
lefulefu:
pixtures showing the guy's hands on ur butt or............. smiley smiley
Or u bleeb urseftongue
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Or u bleeb urseftongue
*clears my throat and sips my cold palmwine*
em aunty but u know say u sabi lie pass PDP sha cool cool
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Your Arch Bishop sounds like a Dictator. All these Catholic Anglican and Protestant churches Na was for you oh undecided
donholy28:
This nonsense no dey happen 4 my church.... guys dey seat 100 meters away from d women....yet dem go leave their side encroach come our side to deceive us...good thing our arch bishop no dey tolerate nonsense
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by donholy28(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Vanquay:
Your Arch Bishop sounds like a Dictator. All these Catholic Anglican and Protestant churches Na was for you oh undecided
Not a dictator.... but an upright man
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by kokomilala(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
This is shocking to me, and I'm sure a whole lot of people too would be shaken by it.You should have waited after service to confront him.Anyway, it's not too late.If you do, and he doesn't desist, report him to the church authority.Tell them he's sexually harassing you, without spilling the beans.If he gets defensive- which he is likely to do-reveal the smallest detail of his assault,
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
kokomilala:
This is shocking to me, and I'm sure a whole lot of people too would be shaken by it.You should have waited after service to confront him.Anyway, it's not too late.If you do, and he doesn't desist, report him to the church authority.Tell them he's sexually harassing you, without spilling the beans.If he gets defensive- which he is likely to do-reveal the smallest detail of his assault,
Yea....thanks,am sure it will nvr repeat itself
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Booty4me: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Op ℓ swear Ɣ☺ΰ no get mind t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ embarrased †̥hα̲̅† niggar in service in front of every one. Ah swear Ur liver no go gree U̶̲̥̅̊ .. Next time sit where female sits
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by kokomilala(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Hope so, because, you caught him pants down! He's shamed already by his exposure.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

Yea....thanks,am sure it will nvr repeat itself
d guy is a f.ool, d guy is stupid, d guy is sex starve, God nd Devil wil join hands to p.unish d guy. babe dnt mind d prayer worry guy. he thought mayb u re a fellow brother or even a gay like him dress lik a lady to church bcus it seems u hv mustash(ur dp), or mayb he saw white liquid inbetween ur legs and he thought u were wet wit ur womanliness juice nd badly needed a dick even if it had to take d dick to dig ur womanliness inside church. dat brother wont go to heaven. dnt worry my brother,...sorry i mean my sister. na tougue of slip(slip of tongue) and error typo(typo error).
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
mystage:

d guy is a f.ool, d guy is stupid, d guy is sex starve, God nd Devil wil join hands to p.unish d guy. babe dnt mind d prayer worry guy. he thought mayb u re a fellow brother or even a gay like him dress lik a lady to church bcus it seems u hv mustash(ur dp), or mayb he saw white liquid inbetween ur legs and he thought u were wet wit ur womanliness juice nd badly needed a dick even if it had to take d dick to dig ur womanliness inside church. dat brother wont go to heaven. dnt worry my brother,...sorry i mean my sister. na tougue of slip(slip of tongue) and error typo(typo error).
Now this is hilllaaaarious!!!!!7grin
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

Now this is hilllaaaarious!!!!!7grin
Lolz. wat kinda reply were u xpectin when there doesnt seems to be an element of truth in ur post? tel us d exact truth nd we wil in return give u a truthful nd accurate reply. though its nt justifiable, bt be truthful to God, urself and fellow interested nairalander by telling us wat exactly u wore to church d day it happened if ever such happened and lets see if a portion of d blame wont be trace to ur doorstep.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

its not framed I tell u,i wouldnt blv this too if not that it happened to me,i have been on FP countless times,so thats not my aim,i just need to know how to go about this assault and create awareness abt disgusting things happening in churches.
What dovu tink is d best thing I do?
@The emboldened...That's good to ask. My suggestion is very simple-walk up to him privately and tell him just exactly what you think about such acts, and remember to tell him not to dare such again. That's all. Forget about reporting him-if he denies, do you have evidence that he touched you? Do you have security cameras inside your church that showed him touching you?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

Pls read d post again and dis tym slowly coz all wat u typed here doz not relate

It happened twice,first tym can be considered a mistake,second tym was even worse dan first tym and it was definately no mistake,

Imagine a lady mistakingly brushing or stroking or even carrassing ur d1ck twice,wuld dat be a mistake?

He is trying to say you should either play along or just tell him subtly that you're not interested...
And not take it like it so much of a big crime
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2015
First of all the guys act must be condemned but make I no do like say I no dey mess....
O.p when they say ts a mistake they re not talking of the touching they re talking of the signal he might have thought you
were giving him
Let's face it this things happen well I for one can't count how many times ladies use their legs to stroke mine,step on my shoes and even lean on me and place their hands on my thigh see people mistake body language, Either that or he thought you were the type who would enjoy it...
But yet the seriousneSs in which you're taking it is too much.. U Aint a learner u could have just ward him off ... He would listen but the guy took it too far maybe it hasa worked for some other girl tho.. He should have treid to get your attention then intoduce his flirty self (non_verbally) before he could do suh depending on your response that is
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2015
rabbuy:
First of all the guys act must be condemned but make I no do like say I no dey mess....
O.p when they say ts a mistake they re not talking of the touching they re talking of the signal he might have thought you
were giving him
Let's face it this things happen well I for one can't count how many times ladies use their legs to stroke mine,step on my shoes and even lean on me and place their hands on my thigh see people mistake body language, Either that or he thought you were the type who would enjoy it...
But yet the seriousneSs in which you're taking it is too much.. U Aint a learner u could have just ward him off ... He would listen but the guy took it too far maybe it hasa worked for some other girl tho.. He should have treid to get your attention then intoduce his flirty self (non_verbally) before he could do suh depending on your response that is
Ok maybe I took it to far,buh I felt disgusted considering the gathering we are,church as always been refered to as d presence of God...why will a mere mortal dishonour God with such act?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by rabbuy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:

Ok maybe I took it to far,buh I felt disgusted considering the gathering we are,church as always been refered to as d presence of God...why will a mere mortal dishonour God with such act?

I love the fact that you admitted that..you got a free kiss for that.. kiss
Yeah I know that feeling.. Jesus prayed father lead us not into temtpation.. So bae next time just frown hard and warn him he himself will get embarrassed you don't need to tell a pastor or pope or disrupt a service or even leave he church...
Infact its acts like this and more that make people become atheist but good believers know that devil uses people as far as they let him..
So next time just get a new seat after speaking to him ofcourse and in your room pray for the church
We need revival
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.