Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (12849 Views)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
sholad11:

Go 2 his house and tell him u didn't like what he did...and let's see what comes out of dat
I dont know his house
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

I dont know his house

Sit in front of him again and tell him you want to visit.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
Hmm that's very bad. OP are you ok?

something kind of similar has happened to me before but the touch was so light I couldn't tell if it was an accident. it probably wasn't

Next time it happens do I just land a hot slap on the mans face after service or what?
exactly. This stuff happens a lot I don't know why people are asking what she wore or saying she's lying. Has happened to me before too.....

@OP sorry o try move on ok abi u wan fight the guy
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

exactly. This stuff happens a lot I don't know why people are asking what she wore or saying she's lying. Has happened to me before too.....

@OP sorry o try move on ok abi u wan fight the guy
I just want to create awareness of wat I and oda ladies face in d society and even in places of worship and dnt be surprised doz guys saying m lying actually do it....very disgusting
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
why e be like say no girl dey fit talk better thing about guys diz days.....

first was "guys are sex-starved",

then it was " guys are broke"

now itz " guys are perverts".

#LadiesOnRampage
Eeeyaaaah it's painful right

But u guys have done ur fair sha to us na

Ladies are whores
Ladies are golddiggers
Ladies are dumb

Circle of life my broda
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

I just want to create awareness of wat I and oda ladies face in d society and even in places of worship and dnt be surprised doz guys saying m lying actually do it....very disgusting
Very true. I agree. angry
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by ArchEnemy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
Hmm that's very bad. OP are you ok?

something kind of similar has happened to me before but the touch was so light I couldn't tell if it was an accident. it probably wasn't

Next time it happens do I just land a hot slap on the mans face after service or what?
lol @hot slap
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good grief! @ some of the comments. Sorry o, but what's the big deal about a guy brushing against your a'ss?? Obviously your outrage isn't the fact that he 'tapped current' in church, its that he dared to touch it, which you found revolting. What's so special about your as's?
So when boarding a bus you expect everybody to wait for you to be seated, so as not to graze your golden rump?
When you climb a bike, the okada man should stand on the seat to avoid rubbing on your cr'otch or boo'bs??
Pls don't blow simple things out of proportion joor. All you had to do was subtly push his hand away or tell him to remove his hand. Is that so difficult? Sometimes it could be unintentional, so be careful the way you go pulling people down over frivolous allegations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Eeeyaaaah it's painful right

But u guys have done ur fair sha to us na

Ladies are whores
Ladies are golddiggers
Ladies are dumb

Circle of life my broda

but we are MEN..

we are not supposed to be insulted for any reason whatsoever

you guys are supposed to suck up all the abuse and jst get on with it....

not retaliate.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but we are MEN..
not retaliate.
Lol now dis is funny,i mean hilarious...
Misssclassy and mrsChima come and see anoda troll
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by jackpot(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Oh,am sure u must have felt disgusted like I did.
I couldnt even wait for the service to be over b4 I left.

Do I report him?
Your mind wasnt in the church. TBH, you were unconsciously sick and tired of the service. You were just looking for an excuse to go home.

The brother that touched you, is he God that you came to worship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

You have a dirty mind.

Too bad your church going seems to be for booty call seeking purposes only and nothing else.

You and who are the ladies who go to church to be groped by imaginary males?

Where is this your church sef where una dey grope una selves in broad daylight?

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but we are MEN..

not retaliate.
Loooooooool
You funny die. Consider being basketmouth 2.0 if whatever your currently doing doesn't work out ok?

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
JimiCoker:
Good grief! @ some of the comments. Sorry o, but what's the big deal about a guy brushing against your a'ss?? Obviously your outrage isn't the fact that he 'tapped current' in church, its that he dared to touch it, which you found revolting. What's so special about your as's?
So when boarding a bus you expect everybody to wait for you to be seated, so as not to graze your golden rump?
When you climb a bike, the okada man should stand on the seat to avoid rubbing on your cr'otch or boo'bs??
Pls don't blow simple things out of proportion joor. All you had to do was subtly push his hand away or tell him to remove his hand. Is that so difficult? Sometimes it could be unintentional, so be careful the way you go pulling people down over frivolous allegations.
Pls read d post again and dis tym slowly coz all wat u typed here doz not relate

It happened twice,first tym can be considered a mistake,second tym was even worse dan first tym and it was definately no mistake,

Imagine a lady mistakingly brushing or stroking or even carrassing ur d1ck twice,wuld dat be a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
See am.

May God deliver churches from these jezebelian types.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Lol now dis is funny,i mean hilarious...

Misss classy and mrs Chima come and see anoda troll

why you dey call all dem backyard feminists?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Loooooooool
You funny die. Consider being basketmouth 2.0 if whatever your currently doing doesn't work out ok?
i'll keep that in mind

in the mean time, i'll stick to the profession i luv most in the world.

#ArmedRobbery grin
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by damilareoye: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
and you need to come here to gist us right?

try harder next time, the storyline is boring.

A.S.M
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i'll keep that in mind

in the mean time, i'll stick to the profession i luv most in the world.

#ArmedRobbery grin
shocked shocked shocked
You say wetin?! Abeg today is Sunday try to change for the sake of God ! angry grin
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by IamLEGEND1: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

shocked shocked shocked
You say wetin?! Abeg today is Sunday try to change for the sake of God ! angry grin

we dont operate on sundays

so that should count for something right?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Pls read d post again and dis tym slowly coz all wat u typed here doz not relate

It happened twice,first tym can be considered a mistake,second tym was even worse dan first tym and it was definately no mistake,

Imagine a lady mistakingly brushing or stroking or even carrassing ur d1ck twice,wuld dat be a mistake?
Thanks for replying politely. I was merely trying to point out that whether deliberate or not, its not as big a deal as portrayed. I'd only get upset over a woman touching my private part if I get an erect'ion, which would be embarrasing, so unless the op was turned on, I see no big deal in it, unless it was done in such a manner that everybody could witness it, which doesn't seem to be the case with the op. My dear, pls let's try to be reasonable once in a while. Its like ladies that dress indecently to church and dance lewdly, then complain when guys start staring. For God's sake some things don't require an IQ over 70 to figure out.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
JimiCoker:

Thanks for replying politely. I was merely trying to point out that whether deliberate or not, its not as big a deal as portrayed. I'd only get upset over a woman touching my private part if I get an erect'ion, which would be embarrasing, so unless the op was turned on, I see no big deal in it, unless she did it in such a manner that everybody could witness it, which doesn't seem to be the case with the op. My dear, pls let's try to be reasonable once in a while. Its like ladies that dress indecently to church and dance lewdly, then complain when guys start staring. For God's sake some things don't require an IQ over 70 to figure out.
See am d Op,and dis happened to me not sumone else,u saying I shouldnt af bothered wen sumone harrasses me even in a place of worship,and I was wearing native ankara print sewed as long skirt and blouse...u expect me to overlook a grown man carrassing my body part intentionally because it is not a big deal?

My dear no random person should do dat to a fellow being unless they are allowed to

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by afolwalex20(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oh meeeehhnn!! Dat broda fall my hand..

In church

Even if nikiminaj sat in front of me. I won't b tempted

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

See am d Op,and dis happened to me not sumone else,u saying I shouldnt af bothered wen sumone harrasses me even in a place of worship,and I was wearing native ankara print sewed as long skirt and blouse...u expect me to overlook a grown man carrassing my body part intentionally because it is not a big deal?

My dear no random person should do dat to a fellow being unless they are allowed to
Don't get me wrong, what he did was improper, but storming out of the church was not ideal. Simply pushing his hand away or telling him to remove his hand would've been more logical. It took a while before you really noticed it, so its not like he hurt you. Its just the idea of a guy getting thrilled by touching you that got you upset right? I want to believe you wouldn't have reacted like this if it had been unintentional. I'll say it again, its not a big deal. I don't see why a guy touching you should give you psychological trauma.
If your grouse is that it happened in a church, then that's a different issue entirely

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by holyacid(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2015
mehn to me, the best reply to that guy could av been a nastic slap....that's if your dressing was proper in the first place, because you guys (girls) ar funny at times wen it come to dressing to church .God bless Nigeria
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by raminet11: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Amazing i liked
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Madam if ur story is true then confront him in a mature manner. No b say u go go de shout fo church say he toch ur yans*h o
misspicy:

Do I report him to the pastor or another member or do I confront him? Am lost on what to do
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Wicked of u grin
DEGREE2466:

Op I can bet with my left ball that you framed this shit just to get to FP.

The thunder that will fire you is buying petrol at total filling station.

angry
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Let her confront him first.
Gurgle:

I don't think you should discuss it with other members, AT ALL. it will cheapen it. by that I mean, if it ends up in the mouth of too many people it will lose its seriousness and it will turn it to a joke

Do you think the pastor will do anything about it? if so then yeah

if you know any other elder or clergy who can warn him, and the pastor is too soft or doesn't really care then use them instead

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

we dont operate on sundays

so that should count for something right?
It counts for nothing.

But in Naija any hustle na hustle any way na way.

(if i say owo ni koko later you'll say all girls love money angry)

But on a more serious note, why aren't there any female armed robbers. Equal opportunity employment.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by tpiander: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2015
^ are you one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.