Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). (12801 Views)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / I Stopped Coming To His Church My Father Said Am Now A Cultist / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Ara mee ri ri (wonders I have never seen)

My experience in church today was very disgusting.
The church i attend is the type that both male amd female members mingle and sit together during the service on long benches.
So I was sitted beside a fervent brother and member of the prayer warrior on one of the long benches on the last row because I was late to church.
After sitting for 1hour or so and the service was going on,it was during the announcement,I FELT SOME FINGERS ON MY BUTT AND HIPS but I did not think it to be anything so I just adjusted and sat properly.
After like 5minutes I felt the fingers again and it was turning to full hands carrassing my butt.
I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me, I looked at his face and he just acted like he didn't do nothing.
I was infuriated and just stood up and left the church, I don't know whether to confront him or report him to the pastor or other members.
Who has ever experienced this sort of thing girls
Guys who does this

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by donholy28(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
This nonsense no dey happen 4 my church.... guys dey seat 100 meters away from d women....yet dem go leave their side encroach come our side to deceive us...good thing our arch bishop no dey tolerate nonsense
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Another attention seeker... So wetin u wan make we do abt am

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by kingkendrick(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
I love it when ladies cook stories up,
Another nollywood flick...so where is the part 2 cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by amnesty7: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Take it or leave it: sitting according to same gender is better for everyone.
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pictures or u're a female version of Liar Mohammed..

4 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by mdbissalla(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

The church i attend is the type that both male amd female members mingle and sit together during the service on long benches.
So I was sitted beside a fervent brother and member of the prayer warrior on one of the long benches on the last row because I was late to church.
After sitting for 1hour or so and the service was going on,it was during the announcement,I FELT SOME FINGERS ON MY BUTT AND HIPS but I did not think it to be anything so I just adjusted and sat properly.
After like 5minutes I felt the fingers again and it was turning to full hands carrassing my butt.
I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me, I looked at his face and he just acted like he didn't do nothing.
I was infuriated and just stood up and left the church, I don't know whether to confront him or report him to the pastor or other members.
Guys who does this

Cc: lalasticlala

Ishilove

Tell us how you were dressed to the church pls or better still d picture

17 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Infomizer(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fingers on your butts and hips? Butts? Na Hand you take siddon?

13 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by pussygotlips: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Picture of your big nyash or......

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Pictures or u're a female version of Liar Mohammed..
Cutehector:
Another attention seeker... So wetin u wan make we do abt am
kingkendrick:
I love it when ladies cook stories up,
Another nollywood flick...so where is the part 2 cheesy cheesy
This aint a cooked up or fiction story..it happened this morning service.

BeeBeeOoh,you dont expect me to snap during church service,some of us have respect for God unlike youundecided

4 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Gurgle(f): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm that's very bad. OP are you ok?

something kind of similar has happened to me before but the touch was so light I couldn't tell if it was an accident. it probably wasn't

Next time it happens do I just land a hot slap on the mans face after service or what?

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
mdbissalla:

Tell us how you were dressed to the church pls or better still d picture
Am no longer in my churchwear and I didnt snap,i was wearing a native skirt and blouse ankara print
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

BeeBeeoh,you dont expect me to snap during church service,some of us have respect for God unlike youundecided
ok. So wat should we do?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

something kind of similar has happened to me before but the touch was so light I couldn't tell if it was an accident. it probably wasn't

Next time it happens do I just land a hot slap on the mans face after service or what?
Oh,am sure u must have felt disgusted like I did.
I couldnt even wait for the service to be over b4 I left.

Do I report him?

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
ok. So wat should we do?
Do I report him to the pastor or another member or do I confront him? Am lost on what to do
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by DEGREE2466(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Guys who does this

Ishilove

Op I can bet with my left ball that you framed this shit just to get to FP.

The thunder that will fire you is buying petrol at total filling station.

angry

7 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Gurgle(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Oh,am sure u must have felt disgusted like I did.
I couldnt even wait for the service to be over b4 I left.

Do I report him?

I don't think you should discuss it with other members, AT ALL. it will cheapen it. by that I mean, if it ends up in the mouth of too many people it will lose its seriousness and it will turn it to a joke

Do you think the pastor will do anything about it? if so then yeah

if you know any other elder or clergy who can warn him, and the pastor is too soft or doesn't really care then use them instead
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Do I report him to the pastor or another member or do I confront him? Am lost on what to do
reportin him to the pastor will be d most dumbest move.. I suggest its wise u confront him and warm him neva to try such again.. Or u would gv him a slap right there in d church in front of everybody

6 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Op I can bet with my left ball that you framed this shit just to get to FP.

The thunder that will fire you is buying petrol at total filling station.

angry
its not framed I tell u,i wouldnt blv this too if not that it happened to me,i have been on FP countless times,so thats not my aim,i just need to know how to go about this assault and create awareness abt disgusting things happening in churches.
What dovu tink is d best thing I do?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think you should discuss it with other members, AT ALL. it will cheapen it. by that I mean, if it ends up in the mouth of too many people it will lose its seriousness and it will turn it to a joke

Do you think the pastor will do anything about it? if so then yeah

if you know any other elder or clergy who can warn him, and the pastor is too soft or doesn't really care then use them instead

Our pastor is a very disciplined man,am sure he will call him to order.
Thanks
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Johnnoah1st: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

I was shockedshocked and sat still, I then traced the hand to the owner,lo and behold it was that of the prayer warrior brother sitted beside me,
u will be a gud nollywood script writer, why dont u join nollywood?

2 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Johnnoah1st: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by misspicy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u will be a gud nollywood script writer, why dont u join nollywood?
Now this is getting irritating and this will be d last time I will repeat mysef,this is not fiction,it happened during this morning service and it happened to me.
Thank you.

Wat do u tink is d best tyn I do

5 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by gj22(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

After service? DO IT DURING SERVICE. Embarrass the fvck out of the idiot. But be sure if it wasn't a mistake sha.

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Johnnoah1st: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Now this is getting irritating and this will be d last time I will repeat mysef,this is not fiction,it happened during this morning service and it happened to me.
Thank you.

now u want to report d gentle man to d pastor, while u went to d church to seduce him wit ur mini skirt, was he not a human too?
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by gj22(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Thank you.

Embarrass him. Embarrass his life during service. Embarrass the fvck out of this man. Embarrass him. Make sure everyone knows what he did. Embarrass him.

I don't get how people act like savages in church.

5 Likes

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by cutesmilez(f): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

BeeBeeOoh,you dont expect me to snap during church service,some of us have respect for God unlike youundecided
I just looked at ur profile now.. y won't he chuck hand..probably uve got a wide hips.. LOL

jokes apart . is it really possible? chooking hand inside ur butts... u wud av moaned na.. till d ears of d church members.. come on girl ... it's too much... u talk of reporting .. taa gerrout.. like say u b saint..
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by yorubaboiy: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
u should av smiled at him at first instance when he did to confirm if it was on purpose or nt.......if the devil con tell am to countinue hen u giv him what he deserves (dont smile as if yo enjoyin it o)
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by shumuel(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
I believe this even though am sure Op just droped it to hit FP, if not why copy Lala & Ishi ?

Have seen it happen many times, a lot of times have caught some guys doing this during the service and the most unbelivable part is when i tell you it has happened to Me in the past, even though am a Male.

What do you expect, the Church can't be a place for only Holy people, infact Devils go to church more offen than Saints, Fact!

1 Like

Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
misspicy:

Guys who does this

Ishilove

Seriously, u made a very big mistake, u for shout and reprimand him, draw attention even the pastors attention, then leave, if u were asked anything, just tell deem to ask the he-goat.

This is one of the atrocities I have witnessed in the church, I stopped going to any form of church for close to three years, that does not mean I am not close to God, I serve God in my own way and in my heart.

Only God knows what my mother did to draw me back to church.

I ve always avoided the religious section of this forum, becos ....................................never mind
Re: Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). by Richy4(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Something isn't right with this story and i can't place my hands on it.

First you came late to church, is it the church you usually attend or you just dropped in for the first day? How did you know he was a prayer warrior?

Secondly, what sort of seat is this that the prayer worrior has to stretch her hands to touch you. Plastic seats,pews.

I am not among guys that says they don't believe stories but this one just took the cake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.