Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome (100902 Views)

She Bluntly Told Me She Masturbate / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by 2sex(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
proxillin:

True...enjoy yourself. U need a hand ?
stop attacking women and learn how to satisfy them in bed.

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U wan impregnate Unilag babes? shocked grin

What's with unilag babe sef...whats d hype about?
I will try dat angle one day.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Gurgle(f): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
proxillin:

Trust me there is nothing dirty here

then what do you call it
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
2sex:
stop attacking women and learn how to satisfy them in bed.

What's dis one saying..
grin

Depart from me o yee spirits of temptation.

I'm not attacking ladies...i just made a shocking discovery...

2 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

then what do you call it

It is called open mindedness

2 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Gurgle(f): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
proxillin:

It is called open mindedness

hahahaha

anyway. yes he can

but at least that's within a relationship so I wouldn't be stressing the area unnecessarily
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

hahahaha

anyway. yes he can

but at least that's within a relationship so I wouldn't be stressing the area unnecessarily

Relationship or not..u need no apology to enjoy yourself.

Yeah..let him...better Dan u doing it alone cry

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by 2sex(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
proxillin:

What's dis one saying..
grin

Depart from me o yee spirits of temptation.

I'm not attacking ladies...i just made a shocking discovery...
I am just telling you for your own good... else, you might end up frustrated one day whereby a woman you hope to marry is looking for it outside. I speaking from what happened to me and my shocking discovery... nope, I wasn't the one who was cheated on but the said lady cheated on her guy with me but only found out weeks 2 months later that she had a guy. It will shock you to know how woman take sex serious, even more serious than men. The only thing is that the society doesn't allow them voice out.

It is also wrong to feel a woman shouldn't desire sexual satisfaction openly...

14 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by donholy28(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
2sex:
I am just telling you for your own good... else, you might end up frustrated one day whereby a woman you hope to marry is looking for it outside. I speaking from what happened to me and my shocking discovery... nope, I wasn't the one who was cheated on but the said lady cheated on her guy with me but only found out weeks 2 months later that she had a guy. It will shock you to know how woman take sex serious, even more serious than men. The only thing is that the society doesn't allow them voice out.

we know women like d tin wella.... and d ones way dey claim virgin mary na dem worse pass
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by 2sex(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
we know women like d tin wella.... and d ones way dey claim virgin mary na dem worse pass
Bros, na so I see am o. But why the OP dey act like say the babe na winch... he couldn't perform. D 1 wey dey pain me say na this kind ones dey brag say dem don Bleep babe

2 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
2sex:

LOL...haaaaaaaa

So women enjoy sex...so they take sex serious.... cry cry

And they be acting as if guys are desperate.

They r doing guys a favor by fcking them...

And they also make guys beg to fck Dem..

Our ladies no dey try. Trust me I am no gay.

A swim too...
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by harffie(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

I just leaked a secret for you guys abi
There's no secret under heaven.
#just the things we haven't said.

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by IamLEGEND1: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
2sex:
that's just it... But he doesn't see it that way. I gave you a like bro.

Lolzzzz

Tanx bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by donholy28(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lolzzzz
Tanx bruh
is d like increasing ur bank account?
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You Self no Try undecided
You're an Embarrassment to all Niggas!! angry
If you had Done it Very well, she Go Don Quit Masturbation by now and Start Begging For Pini angry

For ya mind.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

For ya mind.

No mind him...We are saying someone is addicted, he is saying something else.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
is d like increasing ur bank account?

yes
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ha.

I'm just saying the idea of sticking a finger or some other foreign object in there freaks me out.
My thoughts as well, who or what will the lady hold so tight when climaxing

1 Like

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
LaDivva:

My thoughts as well, who or what will the lady hold so tight when climaxing

How do u know that? I suspect something tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by realitytopline: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Things we learn from puberty age go a long way to affect our future....
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
the thing they sweet her like don jazzy 'eminado'.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
She is not addicted to intimacy gadgets...she doesn't achieve orgasms sexually with a male.

Once she is paired with a man that pleasures her imminenrly she will do away with intimacy gadgets.

7 Likes

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by adonisvg(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

She probably wasnt getting that much dîck before u came along(some girls are shy like dat)

So she resorted to the only viable option she had: Masturbatiön

ur kondo was supposed to be the escape hatch from her masturbatîon hell

You were supposed to be her liberator...

Her knight in awesome skinny jeans

bt No.......YOU FAILED HER!!

Scratch dat
YOU FAILED THE WHOLE COMMUNITY OF PENÏS OWNERS.

Lovely!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
proxillin:

How do u know that? I suspect something tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Have you forgotten so soon? That day we did it na wink
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
LaDivva:

Have you forgotten so soon? That day we did it na wink

angry undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please ooo..I am a virgin oooo....and I want to remain so.
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
adonisvg:

Lovely!!!

Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:
She is not addicted to intimacy gadgets...she doesn't achieve orgasms sexually with a male.

Once she is paired with a man that pleasures her imminenrly she will do away with intimacy gadgets.

Look who we have here...

MrsChima...This place will start burning now.

Anywhere she is, something happens there...
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lmfao... u get luck by now u 4 dey wear pampers lyk my bby...
sinestro24:

you think?

last year in manchester, met this jamaican girl we got talking, she likes video games and weed like seriously how cool was she. so she invited me to her flat for some weed sesseion and video games, 30 mins later we are high as f0ck and started making out, she invites me to her room.

its like she forgot she had her toys out in the open on her dressers and bed sef, the one that scared me the most was this massive strap on d1ldo that was hanging beside her bed.

i swear i thought i will be butt f0cked
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
proxillin:

angry undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please ooo..I am a virgin oooo....and I want to remain so.
Me too angry
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by proxillin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
LaDivva:

Me too angry

Hmmm nice meeting...mary
Re: She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome by jrerico1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

They just dont want to admit it...funny part is dah,it is even common among virgins....
do a virgin girl need a dick only, to be deflowered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.