Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. (1338 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by LadyG0976: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good Evening dear house.
This story needs your kind advise as it will help save a soul.

She is 30yrs and has been dating this guy who is 34 for 2 yrs n 7months. Both has been in love but I think she has more love than her guy. In as much as he hasn't bluntly told her he will marry her despite several attempts of her asking her boyfriend what the status of their relationship is. He always give her reason to wait that he is not yet ready. To cut they story, out of the years they have been dating, from February last year to Dec. She has carried out abortion twice. And recently she is pregnant for the third time, and the guy is angry with her why she always allow herself to get pregnant. He is asking her to go and abort the pregnancy for the third time. She has bluntly refuse to and the guy has also refuse to talk to her concerning the pregnancy. Is it right if she talks to the guys mother and if possible her family member. Because from all indication it seems this guy wants to leave her for another woman. Please citizice her as much as you can, but your sincere advice and point of view will really do her good than harm.

Thanks.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by mecuzee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
So you need our advice? Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by INTROVERT(f): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
story story, I have no advice and I can't criticize.. where's cutehector and Mrcork coz it's their specialty
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Abortion 3 times? Woman, ur life is already wasted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by hisprinceship: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Llk
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dont Let Me Call U A Fool
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Whizzcute(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
So WTF do you want me to do?

Were you not the one that spread your legs wide... grin

Or he raped you ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't abort but bear in mind that the guy doesn't want you to be the mother of his children. You can be a single mother. It's not the best but better than abortions. Sorry eh.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
story story, I have no advice and I can't criticize.. where's cutehector and Mrcork coz it's their specialty
lol look who doesn't hav an advice... Why would she keep on abortin for a man who she isn't even married to? Its so annoying... She is really riskin her life.. Wen she dies, or if she dies in d process, what will she tell baba?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by donholy28(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
for aborting d first time ur stupld...for aborting the second time ur foolish and if u abort this time u are MAD!!! BOTH U AND UR BAST*RD WICKED BOYFRIEND..u fit lose ya womb or die this time
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Having a baby for the guy wont stop him from dumping yo ass.

And you never can tell if this is the last child u will be able to have.

I know your guy doesn't love u guess he is still with u cos the sex is good.

You must have been seeing signs b4 now that he isnt ready to marry u b4 getting urself in a 3rd pregnancy mess
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by bi0nics: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please...I do Aborrion o

No homo

Im just promotin my service
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by bi0nics: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please...I do Abortion o

No homo

Im just promotin my service
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whizzcute:
So WTF do you want me to do?

Were you not the one that spread your legs wide... grin

Or he raped you ?
lol u r here sharping ur mouth, wen konji hook u finish u go impregnate stella, I go still laff u...
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by ifex370(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:

ogbeni... they said advice angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

judge not... or else if i swear for you, your babe go get belle walai
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is she a toilet that she's always flushing something?

Not my business anyway.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by kentoplash(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
No time the thing go happen to una... it's either one friend or the other... angry

Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Whizzcute(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u r here sharping ur mouth, wen konji hook u finish u go impregnate stella, I go still laff u...

I'm not against her not to satisfy conji, did she come here to look for advice when the deed was about to be done?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by vislabraye(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Did the guy ever propose to her ?
Did he ever had it in mind to marry her ?

The relationship was all about sexx and nothing more. As it is now, the best she can do is to be a single mother. People do make mistakes.
She has made hers and learn from it. She should just forget about the guy.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by misspicy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked
Na rove cause am,now ur eyes don.clear,and at 30 u r still a fool,babe u were bathed with foolish water...
1st one can be seen as mistake,

2nd one na him u turn to mumu

3rd oneshocked babe u a born murderer,if u abort dat baby,u will be barren for lifeundecided....
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ifex370:

ogbeni... they said advice angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

judge not... or else if i swear for you, your babe go get belle walai
u mean ur sister dat am fvckin? Pls swear.... grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by IamLEGEND1: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
naturally......
women's brains are just about as useful as the letter 'P' in the word "Psycho"
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wear condom fxck if you must shag una no hear. Keep spreading legs for an irresponsible dingbat inugo?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Whizzcute:

I'm not against her not to satisfy conji, did she come here to look for advice when the deed was about to be done?
lol what if she had come here to look for advice and was like, my boyfriend wants to hav sex wit me, should I open my legs for him? grin what would hav been ur response?

And also, if d said boyfrnd too still opend a thread and said my girlfrnd is persterin me for sex, should I fvck her? grin what would ur advice be too?

Be sincere
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Whizzcute(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lol what if she had come here to look for advice and was like, my boyfriend wants to hav sex wit me, should I open my legs for him? grin what would hav been ur response?

And also, if d said boyfrnd too still opend a thread and said my girlfrnd is persterin me for sex, should I fvck her? grin what would ur advice be too?

Be sincere

I will simply tell her to go ON

but

I'll also warn he/she to use CD
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by ifex370(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
u mean ur sister dat am fvckin? Pls swear.... grin

try am na....na you go do abortion angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by MrCork: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
LadyG0976:
Good Evening dear house.
This story needs your kind advise as it will help save a soul.

She is 30yrs and has been dating this guy who is 34 for 2 yrs n 7months. Both has been in love but I think she has more love than her guy. In as much as he hasn't bluntly told her he will marry her despite several attempts of her asking her boyfriend what the status of their relationship is. He always give her reason to wait that he is not yet ready. To cut they story, out of the years they have been dating, from February last year to Dec. She has carried out abortion twice. And recently she is pregnant for the third time, and the guy is angry with her why she always allow herself to get pregnant. He is asking her to go and abort the pregnancy for the third time. She has bluntly refuse to and the guy has also refuse to talk to her concerning the pregnancy. Is it right if she talks to the guys mother and if possible her family member. Because from all indication it seems this guy wants to leave her for another woman. Please citizice her as much as you can, but your sincere advice and point of view will really do her good than harm.

Thanks.

angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by famous1000(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Thank u sir, u correct
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by fuckluv(f): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Girl 30, Boy 34 and they are still doing boyfriend girlfriend? lipsrsealed

Okay! Continu!

But that guy can never be ready for anything in his life
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by mentorandfriend(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Sorry, I have no advise for her. It's evident she lacks common sense, so my advice won't do much.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. by Youngpo413: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2015
See desperation,you want to tie down the guy with pregnancy,e no go work,I'm sure its not only 3times you had aborted in your entire life.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Face This Fact!!!..if You Are Matured No Insult / One Fact Every Hot Chic Must Know. / Magazeti Ya Leo Jumapili Agosti 23 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.