Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" (1240 Views)

Depression Is Ruining My Life / Ladies Please Beware Introduction Is Not Marriage / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by eddysernal(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
After school closed i called my mum and told her i was coming home with a female friend and she joked if she was my wife and i said i hope so... unknown To me my dad was back from his trip on getting home he asked who the girl with me was and i introduced her as my course mate whose parents lived out of town so i offered to accomodate her since the holz is only 2weeks...

tho my mom understood... She cut her visit short and left the next day saying her parents had sent for her.i didnt read any meaning into it till she refused to pick my caals for two days

now shes claiming i dont value her more than a friend based on how i addresed her to my dad since her parents and sibbling know clearly that im her boyfrnd having been introduced as such by her.

the truth is i totally value her but i cannot introduce anygirl to my dad as my girlfrnd atleast not at this stage

the relationship is on a new low eversince and everyappeal is falling on deaf ears.i told her shes the first girl ive had the guts to bring home as thats hoiw far i can go to show my commitment to d relationship buh she insists i should introduce her as my girlfriend

btw im sure my dad knows shes more than a coursemate buh i cant say it with my mouth.her family is very different from mine buh she wont hear of it.

Abeg what should i do
help a nigga!!!
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by ladyF(f): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Eeyah

Invite her home and introduce her again. Or pretend to call ur dad in her presence and hand the phone over to her. Ur male friend can act as dad for the phone call grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by mecuzee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Prayed for you

1 Like

Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by mecuzee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
As if you read the whole story tongue
ladyF:
Eeyah
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some girls tho...
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by podosci(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Girls like to wail about everything......just try to explain to her or better still introduce her to your mum as your girlfriend that should calm things dows
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
The girl doesn't understand u, and Dats a big problem. sit her ass down and explain things to her so that she can understand. Any girl who doesn't understand u, doesn't deserve ur affection. I know I sound like a bitchhh ryt now... buh that's the fvcking truth.

I couldn't even bring a boy to the house, let alone introduce him as my 'boyfriend' until I was 18

My dad is so against boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, it makes me pity my mum.. sometyms I ask her 'how do u endure daddy as he's nt romantic and stuff lyk that' my mum knows I had a bf, buh my dad saw us as frnds sad I dnt av the guts to tell him, even tho I'm of legal age to date. buh I hope u ain't lying o op undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Welrez(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
All I can see is a desperate chick!
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by ladyF(f): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
As if you read the whole story tongue
I did...just like u grin
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
some girls sha! just simple understanding, does that mean the guy dont love her again?...i think its immaturity here!
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Cholls(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
my brother forget that girl now now if you no wan get fault o. She no love you at all.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by fransixe(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ma guy, why u fear to yan ur ol man wetin dey na?....im suppose understand say u be man na, uya, u better go beg the gey wif better gift, then take her back and reintroduce her to ur popcy...him go understand.... wink
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by tpiander: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
do you have a job that would be the reason for you and your girlfriend wasting nairalanders' time with this type of foolish thread?

you are still collecting school fees from your parents and yet opening this kind of topic like someone who is not.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
eyah...all dis small small girls sha.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by osaslord500(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry ehn
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by eddysernal(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
do you have a job that would be the reason for you and your girlfriend wasting nairalanders' time with this type of foolish thread?

you are still collecting school fees from your parents and yet opening this kind of topic like someone who is not.

im used to being silent on issues like this buh for your sake i'll pass

if you had a job u probably wont be reading a folish post let alone finding tym t comment. Im so sorri im nt a saddist and loner like you...faggolomo

pls take your job fustration somwhere dont vent it on NL you wont like the comment you read

least i frget there is a job oppening @ joblesspple.com try and drop ur CV wjsh you goodluck
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by gabazin080(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I guess the op is just a young boy of less than 20
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by tpiander: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
eddysernal:

pity me
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by eddysernal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
gabazin080:

iddduno what my age has go to do hwver im n final year and above 20... So what
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by eddysernal(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=36573858][/quote]
your sorried...
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by tpiander: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
gabazin080:

probably not.

the fake "bad english" is a giveaway.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by tpiander: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
eddysernal:

I'm sorried...
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by ukukaegbu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Since ur mum is more understanding of the situation, let her call ur girlfriend and give her the assurance that her position in the family is secure.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Qualer: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah

Invite her home and introduce her again. Or pretend to call ur dad in her presence and hand the phone over to her. Ur male friend can act as dad for the phone call grin

runs babe experience talking grin
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by Gurgle(f): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Your girlfriend is not serious, lol

why does she want to be introduced to your parents, did you say youre marrying her

I wouldn't even come there unless the guy was announcing that intention

if you guys break up (tufia) and she ends up with another sango, and he introduces her to his own parents as his girlfriend. and this keeps happening until she eventually marries

how many families will have seen her? does it not sound ridiculous
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by xtervaganza(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Most girls are drama queens
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by femoDee: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah

from experience, i guess? Maybe your bf did d same to you
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
femoDee:
from experience, i guess? Maybe your bf did d same to you
grin nah.... I've never made such requests.

What is mine is mine. Whether introduction or no introduction.
Re: HELP "Wrong Introduction Is Ruining My Relationship" by kpolli(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2015
If you're old enough to camp a girl in your house for two weeks then your old enough to tell your dad you've a girlfriend.... Man up

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Costom Auction Vehicles / A Lesbian Or A Cheating Wife, Which Would You Prefer? / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.