Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (1229 Views)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by hottest111: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: g by gab264(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rubbish in there own part"
Girls are rubbishgrin
Re: g by hottest111: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
gab264:
Rubbish in there own part"
Girls are rubbishgrin
Lolzz..bro,girls are not rubbish. If you understand them, you'll knw most girls re nice

1 Like

Re: g by sodiq42(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't think all girls might like it this way. anyways, nice consult.

1 Like

Re: g by emryxleena(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice write up

1 Like

Re: g by theLegion(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
See watin... Where am, where am, where am... Oh... For your mind you collect her number abi... Lemme gist you one kind professional gist, no pay me jor thank you! Girls are PICKY!!
Re: g by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
All these because of 5mins enjoyment. I will hustle get cash so that girl will read what the op wrote up there and practice them on me so that I wont play hard to get on them. Make money and u not bother to read what the op wrote.

1 Like

Re: g by Adasun(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Were is the fun if she doesn't play hard to get undecided
Re: g by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Valid point. It's just like you know my mistakes. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: g by hottest111: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bigmillz:
Valid point. It's just like you know my mistakes. Thanks man
u'r welcome bro
Re: g by hottest111: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
theLegion:
See watin... Where am, where am, where am...
Oh... For your mind you collect her number abi...
Lemme gist you one kind professional gist, no pay me jor thank you!
Girls are PICKY!!
Lol,,u'r right.. girls are picky. But as guy,u can also be picky. When a girl knows u'r picky, she'll be attracted to you. She go think say u be high value guy.
Maybe if she say something smart, You can let her know you're very picky by saying " Wow, u'r very smart,I like smart girls,,1 point for u". you can go on by saying " I wonder if you have other nice qualities apart 4rm this ur smartness" .
when you say something like dat, she'll think u'r dat kind of guy who can never settle for less
Re: g by Mikocake(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice...strategy over natural talent...op got the strategy while the other guy got the talent(handsome) in the end strategy won just like arsenal vs bayern...it pays to be strategic in all you do smiley
Re: g by hottest111: 12:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Mikocake:
nice...strategy over natural talent...op got the strategy while the other guy got the talent(handsome) in the end strategy won just like arsenal vs bayern...it pays to be strategic in all you do smiley
Baba, ur head dey there grin

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] / He Dumped Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.