Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329526 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by motta(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Corpzenith:
Do did have a JAMB reg. no before the Regularization?
I dont have.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
motta:
I dont have.
Please WhatsApp me on 07055306984... I need to get some details from you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Henrystev27: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2019
TESTED AND TRUSTED

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TheCvBank: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2019
Dear corper, you have to read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5246079/dear-corper-read
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's easier, stressless, and error free with us. Did I forget to mention affordable... wink

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Olayinkabelove1: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
*Easy Transport initiative with brings to you UI STRAIGHT TO CAMP transport services, this is to facilitate University of Ibadan PCM to camp.*

*BOOKING ENDS TOMMOROW 12 Noon if you want are still waiting till later to book then you are not ready to travel on Tuesday.*

Once the booking close or ticket sold out there will no space for begging or emotions. So if you are yet to book do that now.

*_For online booking click_*
http:///2348167899349?text=I%20am%20interested%20in%20Online%20booking%20now%20to%20secure%20my%20seat%2C%20My%20name%20is

*_For offline bookings and more enquiries_*
Come to SUB UI car park closes on 6pm

_*BOOKING IS ONGOING NOW AT SUB. Let us together go to camp, and let them know that UITES is around*_

*Your safety our optimum priority*

Take off point, University of Ibadan football pitch

_For more enquiries contact_
_Adedayo: 08167899349_
_Gbenga: 07030610412_
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Pls can someone do jamb regularisation for somebody without de pason presence being required, cos I think dey do require de candidate photo capturing and thumb printing...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by motta(m): 5:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Dwaynemustafa:
Pls can someone do jamb regularisation for somebody without de pason presence being required, cos I think dey do require de candidate photo capturing and thumb printing...
U have answered ur self

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
How do express work
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Dwaynemustafa:

Yes... It's quite possible..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Dwaynemustafa:
How do express work
Your approval comes with within days
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Pls as anyone done de express bfor, cos is lyk my school will take yrs bfor our form is sign... Tankz..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dwaynemustafa:
Pls as anyone done de express bfor, cos is lyk my school will take yrs bfor our form is sign... Tankz..
Yeah
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sundayid4: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Get yours now

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kbright2(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Good day guys,

How can one know the date of birth DOB used as a direct entry DE student because is not showing on the admission letter like that if Jambite, mean those that stated from 100 level.

Thank you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by AdeyinkaAdelani(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Good morning room
Please I've did Jamb regularization(Late) since January but yet my status still display awaiting approval
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omofe: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2019
please I did jamb regularization (late) since April 25th and my school submitted to jamb on May 8th, 2019, but it has been saying"awaiting approval process" but when I checked recently, at the top of the awaiting approval process where service is indicated it says "condonement of illegitimate admission" please what does it mean and what should I do because I want to go to service with batch c

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by MorganCrypto: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
MorganCrypto!
Exchange your valid GiftCards and BITCOIN to naira at unbeatable market rate, we loading GIFTCARDS directly, FAST LOADING, FAST PAYMENT....WhatsApp via 08062399834! And let’s talk business!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jadsy01(f): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2019
NYSC speaks on ‘riot’ by corps members

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Lagos State, on Monday, said there was no riot by corps members at its orientation camp in Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos on Sunday.
Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/08/nysc-speaks-on-riot-by-corps-members/

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Babalola502(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please I checked jamb website now and I discover that my name is not on the matriculation list on jamb website. Please how do I go about it to be resolved
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobostykah(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Babalola502:
Please I checked jamb website now and I discover that my name is not on the matriculation list on jamb website. Please how do I go about it to be resolved
Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp, let me look into it... 07033232330
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jadsy01(f): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
The National Youth Service Corp is a compulsory scheme all university graduates of Nigerian national undergo for a year to create ethnic diversity amongst other reasons. Below is a complete guide on how to register for the scheme.

Read more via ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/11/how-to-register-for-nysc/
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Omofe:
please I did jamb regularization (late) since April 25th and my school submitted to jamb on May 8th, 2019, but it has been saying"awaiting approval process" but when I checked recently, at the top of the awaiting approval process where service is indicated it says "condonement of illegitimate admission" please what does it mean and what should I do because I want to go to service with batch c

Contact me, I can help you with that.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bsquare12(f): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.

www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Uziyl(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guys please help out...I transferred from a school in Ghana to a Federal university here in Nigeria in 2016. Which we all know Jamb is not required to get admission in Ghana. I used direct entry to get an admission into the Federal University. I was given a slip when I was undergoing my registrations with the school. There was a Jamb number on the Slip given to me but I've never taken jamb before. This is my final year and I'm graduating soon. So I want to know if this Jamb Regularization applies also since I don't have a Jamb result. Do I follow the same procedures cuz I have no jamb Exam Year to fill in the form.
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
I can help you through this, contact me via WhatsApp or call 07055306984
Uziyl:
Guys please help out...I transferred from a school in Ghana to a Federal university here in Nigeria in 2016. Which we all know Jamb is not required to get admission in Ghana. I used direct entry to get an admission into the Federal University. I was given a slip when I was undergoing my registrations with the school. There was a Jamb number on the Slip given to me but I've never taken jamb before. This is my final year and I'm graduating soon. So I want to know if this Jamb Regularization applies also since I don't have a Jamb result. Do I follow the same procedures cuz I have no jamb Exam Year to fill in the form.
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Uziyl(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Corpzenith:
I can help you through this, contact me via WhatsApp or call 07055306984
Help me here.there is no need to WhatsApp you. Someone in similar situation can gain out of it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.