Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. (38094 Views)

8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady ! / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
shut:
I thought I was the only one who was gonna frown at the thread.

lol the comments are damn hilarious
cheesy

What's wrong with it?
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome bro.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nope.....

i dey wait for wen her people for village go reduce bride price.....i no go fit buy

five iPhone 6 for her cousins

2cows(male&female) for her grandparents

two Toyota hilux for her second cousins

and 850k as the main bride price

#IhaveAdream

Hahaha...which tribe be that one? shocked
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by babyfaceafrica: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:

This year will not pass us by grin
Lol...Amen to you sir
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by kokoA(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
I don't give a damm! I'm single and proud. I cook my meals, buy my drinks and fvcks whoever the hell I want. I will make babies when I want. Marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by shut(f): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:

What's wrong with it?
it's not neutral as the title implies,see your first 3 notes. It would've been better if twas neutral from start to finish.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Onyiido:
If u evaluate op's life its 0% compared to what he posted. Men claim to be the head yet they dont evaluate their lives. Smh for them, but nice write-up though
Nairaland where everyone forms marriage counselor cheesy cheesy

If you counter them, they will list their Fantasies achievements for you and label you a hater!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by IamLEGEND1: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha...which tribe be that one? shocked
i*** kwenu
#iNoTalkAnythingOh
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i*** kwenu

#iNoTalkAnythingOh

Lol...I get your point jare
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
shut:

it's not neutral as the title implies,see your first 3 notes.
It would've been better if twas neutral from start to finish.

Please, speak English. Don't understand you.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by shut(f): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:

Please, speak English. Don't understand you.

did I mistakenly type in Greek cheesy

okay,what I meant was you killed the purpose of the thread the moment you took each gender out for flogging.
It would've gone fine if you dragged them both, together all along.
Many of us are very much gender sensitive and keeping it neutral from start to finish would've solve the problem wink
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Too cute, with that picture on your profile? grin grin

Are u jealous?

Abeg park well. I fine pass that pics wey u see o.
Even at my age i try but wen i was in my 20s and 30s i fine to pieces but now only matured babes go notice my fine looks lol.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by RomanyChi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
okay.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
emusmith:
Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear

There wide spread of ignorance today among younger folks and this is partly due to recent development in social networking. They grow up oblivious of certain inestimable facts needed for a fabulous experience in marriage.

Let me tell you: It's not because you're too fat or too slim that's why he left or haven't even come around. Most of the times, we aren't really, truly ready and ripe for marriage. In that situation, some things most singles don't wanna hear are;

1. You're getting old and your freshness fading; start preparing to really be a husband/ wife. All these walking around tying wrapper over your upper region, e- begging of card and money on the internet as if the guys are owing you, Quit it already. Forget picmix, it too shall pass.

2. Without Superb culinary skills, your hubby might be enticed by an "Ekaete". Never underestimate the power of a delicious, well-served afang soup. It's like venison to the soul!

3. Beauty is never enough, Bum & Boobs are gonna get rough. Character will stay tough. Character is seen in two: Patience and Love. 21st century singles need to understand this.

4. The habits you don't subdue as a single has 70% chance showing up in your marriage. Haha! The difference between the Married guy and the Single guy, most times, it's just the ring. The ring is not like "Lord of the Ring" that has inbuilt power. An average man hides his ring to get fresh "interns"

5. Leave your father's house. Are we in the old testament? (males only)
You're 30 and still in daddy's house, please find a way out. Be a man and taste the feeling "living alone" brings. Staying alone teaches you something. Hmm!

6. Ladies are ladies when they receive from their man- it will never change. The earlier you get it in your skull, the easier it will be. However, she might give for love but trust me, you'll pay back! 50% increase! cheesy

7. The Romantic part of your spouse will end between 6 - 18 months of your marriage. How ready are you to be flexible, diplomatic, forgiving and patient? Get ready to hear his snoring, perhaps like that of a cricket! Do you know she can fart? Hmm!

8. Why you're advised to ignore a man with television and pursue he with vision is because vision can get you more than a 100 television. Be smart!

9. If you get married just because she is good in bed or because he is a s*x machine; after having marathon of it, what else will you guys be doing together? So, marry one whose life and dreams interest you, in certain degree.
Have you met a guy/girl who is into what you love? As you discuss with him, there is a kinda connection. That connection is and should be the basis for choosing a life partner and NOT he has a big 'kini' or she is smoking hot!

10. The man is the Head (Isi) of the family- what that means is, he is the head. Don't fight it. (Even female lions know better, lol) Actually if you do, some may not notice, but others won't let you because it is just in- born, you know. I know ladies who are born control-freaks. It's okay as long as he is okay with it. BTW, the woman is a help to the man (feminists don't wanna hear this.). She won't feel complete until she has a man by her. Forget gays, they are awkward!

You may be guilty one way or another, that's why I opened the thread. Everyone needs to learn more.

G'nyt

You'll make a good pastor.

The useful type.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by wristbangle: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Houseofglam7:
@Op, you try.

Some peeps could find it insightful and useful

Someone like me. cheesy

Thanks OP.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Richy4(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Hmmm

Wonders shall neva end.

Abeg wetin man no go see.

*flushes thread*

You didn't flush it well bro. Assuming you did, i wouldn't have seen it
Here use this omo.****. If it's not enough, i have toilet cleaner.
Guardians and councilors wannabes are now shoving their stuffs into our throats
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
@ Emusmith, Nice write up bro.

Bro, please can you send or reply my PM as I need an urgent request from you.

Thanks
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
wink

See your life undecided
you are sick. quit smoking crack pls
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice one Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

The useful type.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:
@ Emusmith, Nice write up bro.

Bro, please can you send or reply my PM as I need an urgent request from you.

Thanks

Oh kay
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
shut:

did I mistakenly type in Greek cheesy

okay,what I meant was you killed the purpose of the thread the moment you took each gender out for flogging.
It would've gone fine if you dragged them both, together all along.
Many of us are very much gender sensitive and keeping it neutral from start to finish would've solve the problem wink

Ok, just that it focused on both sexes.
Thanks for being on the look out wink
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by professore(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
you tried
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
RomanyChi:
okay.

Hey! Where you been? cheesy
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
I like this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by jerrymej(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good night as well! @ OP.

1 Like

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by mobi5592: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
op, forgive my asking, but how old are you? sounding so experienced. i love your last paragraph
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

The useful type.

Are there "useless" types? undecided
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
mobi5592:
op, forgive my asking, but how old are you? sounding so experienced. i love your last paragraph

Thanks bro.

"We all", me inclusive undecided
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
charix:
I like this thread.

I like it too... undecided
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
jerrymej:
Good night as well! @ OP.

Good afternoon please cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.