Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. (38323 Views)

8 Truths Most Men Would Hate To Hear From A Lady ! / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by Ferdyboss: 12:22pm On May 23, 2016
davide470:
Because you need it wink

grin grin grin grin No I don't
Re: Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. by tck2000(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Number 4 so on point.

For instance i don't know how to philander despite the fact that people see me as too cute to be with a lady but i have lived all my life being faithful to one lady and even now that i have all the chance in the world to philander as a single guy,i still can't find myself doing that and this bothers me to the extent that i began to think if im really ok.

Yes im very sexually active and crazy but i still can't philander maybe due to the fact that since i was 13 i have turned Jesus boy so the habits of been decent has been engraved in my body,soul and spirit so you are right bro.What you do as a single person will likely follow you into marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.