Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

(photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (79916 Views)

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
OohLalah:

You are the one who is hilarious! Do you see any man there? Only women do the check up.Why do you like reverting things? Your women open their legs daily to quack male doctors to do abortion and you play pretend that you are all that? Puleez, get out of here.

I've made ma point, ur claim is illogical and I'm sure u have no idea what naija ladies are really like, so just hush.

About getting outta here... D last time I checked, d site was named Nairaland, and not Swaziland. So u might wanna correct yoself, or get your pedøphile king to start a blog for yo primitive așș. grin

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
all you mentioned above are crimes punishable by law and by God,which its practices is not peculiar to Nigeria alone,but if you must learn from me then know that most south africans are too paronoid which we all saw in the recent xenophobic killings,i dont choose to dwell on that because every society has its own problems,but when the people that are supposed to be speaking out against such oppressions are busy painting evil with white,then the legitimacy and morality of such society will be open for public debate.

You need to used your head when using words. How is that barbarism? Who is being killed? Or are they mutilation the girls clitos? Or any part of their being? You are the one painting your evil white with the use of the name of God.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mcbussy:

I've made ma point, ur claim is illogical and I'm sure u have no idea what naija ladies are really like, so just hush.

About getting outta here... D last time I checked, d site was named Nairaland, and not Swaziland. So u might wanna correct yoself, or get your pedøphile king to start a blog for yo primitive așș. grin

You crazy, i have not time for a retardedass I am not from Swaziland mumu. Am South African. Btw, get out of here is a figure of speech. Dumbass! Bloody cannibal calling people primitive. Swerve! Go hunt humans for dinner.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
themonk:
the picture looks old.
this hardly could be a contemporary pratice.

if na naija or nairaland be that, the king no go marry be that grin

you are just very funny, na wa for you o guy
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
OohLalah:

You need to used your head when using words. How is that barbarism? Who is being killed? Or are they mutilation the girls clitos? Or any part of their being? You are the one painting your evil white with the use of the name of God.

Now it's obvious ur another loose southern African semi-literate. It's only in SA u see an illiterate man claiming a foreign doctor took his job and made him unemployed. grin

Who said "barbaric" is only used when sum1 has been killed? Please, if u don't know what d word means, maybe u should consult a dictionary. Lemme help u out...

Barbaric:
1 a :of, relating to, or characteristic of barbarians
b :possessing or characteristic of a cultural level more complex than primitive savagery but less sophisticated than advanced civilization
2 a :marked by a lack of restraint :wild
b :having a bizarre, primitive, or unsophisticated quality

http://i.word.com/idictionary/barbaric
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/barbaric

So I can say u are barbaric because of ur primitive reasoning. grin

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
OohLalah:

the mere fact that they are inserting whatever into the v*gina of those underage girls is babaric, disgusting and an affront to the sanity of decent folks like myself.i pray that your daughters will have such an experience and in public too when they must have had there 7 year bday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mcbussy:

Now it's obvious ur another loose southern African semi-literate. It's only in SA u see an illiterate man claiming a foreign doctor took his job and made him unemployed. grin

Who said "barbaric" is only used when sum1 has been killed? Please, if u don't know what d word means, maybe u should consult a dictionary. Lemme help u out...

Barbaric:
b :possessing or characteristic of a cultural level more complex than primitive savagery but less sophisticated than advanced civilization

Never mind her lack of education,she has chosen to showcase her ignorance in public,for a girl that starts to expose her v.agina to public assault at the tenger age of 8,i wonder the many ills she might mentaly be passing through.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
the mere fact that they are inserting whatever into the v*gina of those underage girls is babaric, disgusting and an affront to the sanity of decent folks like myself.i pray that your daughters will have such an experience and in public too when they must have had there 7 year bday.

You are just bubbling right now. Virginity testing does not involve any penetration. Ask when you don't know. That is not public but mothers of those children who brought them to be tested. Disgusting is your people who continue to use abortion as measures of contraception done by fakemale doctors. Barbarism is your feasting on human flesh and killing of unborn babies as normality. I think you need to pray for your government to offer free contraception for your sisters than wasting your hypocritical prayer on this. Sanity is far from your vile and evil ways of doing anything. You will act all high and mighty to those who have not idea of who you people are.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mcbussy:

Barbaric:

If you were not desperate losers in your country we will not be talking about chasing you away from ours. Now, i know you people to be loudmouths, chestbeaters with empty heads. Stay like that. Civilization and barbarismaccording to you is releasing yourselves outside with your nyash all up in the air and your tiny dice. dangling freely. No toilets or running water. Hahahaa, you are ancient and barbaric then. Thank for letting us know.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
all you mentioned above are crimes punishable by law and by God,which its practices is not peculiar to Nigeria alone,but if you must learn from me then know that most south africans are too paronoid which we all saw in the recent xenophobic killings,i dont choose to dwell on that because every society has its own problems,but when the people that are supposed to be speaking out against such oppressions are busy painting evil with white,then the legitimacy and morality of such society will be open for public debate.

Yeah right, whatever. Xeno, is an act of a battle and people get killed but we don't kill people for rituals and dinner.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Randyhot:
Never mind her lack of education,she has chosen to showcase her ignorance in public,for a girl that starts to expose her v.agina to public assault at the tenger age of 8,i wonder the many ills she might mentaly be passing through.

You are dumb lack of education my foot. You run to our countries looking for the same education you seem to think lacks. Hahahaa. Public assault myyellow big azz. Now face your front you are in an ancient, primitive, shithole of a country that seems to regress while everyone around you progress.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

You are just bubbling right now. Virginity testing does not involve any penetration. Ask when you don't know. That is not public but mothers of those children who brought them to be tested. Disgusting is your people who continue to use abortion as measures of contraception done by fakemale doctors. Barbarism is your feasting on human flesh and killing of unborn babies as normality. I think you need to pray for your government to offer free contraception for your sisters than wasting your hypocritical prayer on this. Sanity is far from your vile and evil ways of doing anything. You will act all high and mighty to those who have not idea of who you people are.
you need to see a shrink,i understand now all that you been made to pass through at the hands of those virginity exerminers ,i now understand that your innocence was robbed by some paedophile king that belongs to antiquity,i sympathises with your abused childhood.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
you need to see a shrink,i understand now all that you been made to pass through at the hands of those virginity exerminers ,i now understand that your innocence was robbed by some paedophile king that belongs to antiquity,i sympathises with your abused childhood.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night in your stinking dirty shithole of a country, i support. Nyto! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

You are dumb lack of education my foot. You run to our countries looking for the same education you seem to think lacks. Hahahaa. Public assault myyellow big azz. Now face your front you are in an ancient, primitive, shithole of a country that seems to regress while everyone around you progress.
every country has a diapora,Nigerians in SA is no news,we also have a lot of southafricans here too earning a living,as for your yellow big azz, just a confirmation that it has seen its fair share of strange long objects beign dipped inside even when your still 5,and there no stoping for its growth.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
every country has a diapora,Nigerians in SA is no news,we also have a lot of southafricans here too earning a living,as for your yellow big azz, just a confirmation that it has seen its fair share of strange long objects beign dipped inside even when your still 5,and there no stoping for its growth.

Its either you aevdumb or a raging lunatic liar. SAns in Nigeria are exparts working and paid by SA companies that are trying to civilized you backward shithole. As for the rest, i don't have to answer go tell your flat assed with testorone sister who use blunt dirty rusted objects to abort 5
babies before she reaches 18.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by iamtomi(f): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2015
wheesin:
i seriously feel so ho.rny...seeing these undecided
PERV!!!!! angry
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

If you were not desperate losers in your country we will not be talking about chasing you away from ours. Now, i know you people to be loudmouths, chestbeaters with empty heads. Stay like that. Civilization and barbarismaccording to you is releasing yourselves outside with your nyash all up in the air and your tiny dice. dangling freely. No toilets or running water. Hahahaa, you are ancient and barbaric then. Thank for letting us know.

Incorrigible numskull...I'm proud an average Nigerian would do better than the gibberish u posted up there. U said it all; d few losers here travel to ur shitty country cos they can actually outshine ur lazy, primitive, homo-erectus așșes ....lolz

Losers came to ur country, took ur jobs, and all ur pathetic pple could resort to was violence. grin

Savages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by OohLalah(f): 3:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Mcbussy:

Incorrigible numskull...I'm proud an average Nigerian would do better than the gibberish u posted up there. U said it all; d few losers here travel to ur shitty country cos they can actually outshine ur lazy, primitive, homo-erectus așșes ....lolz

Losers came to ur country, took ur jobs, and all ur pathetic pple could resort to was violence. grin

Savages.

Yeah and we enjoy kicking your desperate poverty stricken azzes. cheesy We all know your dreams are made out travelling abroad to get a better life. You have no choice than be proud do you? cheesy Being a proud losers is admirable. Please go smoke you generator fumes and dream of getting a visa one day when you can afford it to get you out of shithole and miserable life. Imagine someone from the gutters, red mud houses,who shit outside dangling the small dics and nyash. Lol. then it makes your country cesspit.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Violence is perfect communication tool for loud mouths beggars who and chest beaters like you, who do know their place. We serve it hot, Hahaaahaa. Viva Mzantsi xenophobes!

Outshine my azz, how many Nigeria are legally employed in SA looser! We do not work in barbershops and hawking were they could claim outshining anyone. Thats your jobs in SA outside of you biggest drugdealing trade. Looser!!! tongue And stop my mentions or will humiliate your midnight black azz. Bloody beggars!

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Whatever that is, it is completely disgusting.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

Yeah, we Xhosa's are very strong coz our men are to brilliant so we get sharper in order to deal with them.

On topic, i would never engage Nigerians on culture and tradition. They think abandoning their culture is civilization. Even their traditional wear is made up and modernized as traditional wear. But ours is original but they would say we are backward or uncivilized. Thank God we strong South African wherethe ones who went through Apartheid if it was them they would have lost any track of who they are.

No pride in African Traditional practices at all. Its a shame. We are on other side are proud and flaunt our traditions without fear or shame.
lol grin ...weird enough we the ones surrounded by whites but stay true to our sh1t . They surrounded by blackness nd yet dismiss wat their forefathers stood for.this is wat happens wen u worship black Americans lyk most Africans that side do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 4:06am On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok, thanks. I like that about Vhenda girls though. They're very calm. I knew this one girl called Tshedza. Not sure if that's the correct spelling but she was a really nice girl. Very shy too. Plus Vhenda peeps are gifted with languages, I've noticed. Cool people.

lol, Xhosa women think they're men grin Too opinionated. We need REAL men to tame us, not wussies or they'll live to reget it grin
the spelling is spot on ..nd yeah we manage to grasp languages very quick nd well for that matter.myb coz Venda is probably the the most difficult language to learn in S.A . On Xhosa women ... I prefer them , the calm ones creep me out ..u Neva no wat their planning for yo a.s.s.afterall women are sneaky as hell ...no offense grin
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
u need professional help. Prayer won't work on yo kind...
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by MduZA: 5:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Mcbussy:

Puhahahahaha grin... hilarious.

If ur king's "virginity test" is a show of maturity, then I don't ever wanna be mature. grin cheesy

it is called cultural practices...a matured person would know the diversity of African cultures therefore to mock other people s culture due to the fact that you don't practice it clearly shows how barbaric you yourself you are...actually its an indictment to your own igwe

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by MduZA: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

Yeah and we enjoy kicking your desperate poverty stricken azzes. cheesy We all know your dreams are made out travelling abroad to get a better life. You have no choice than be proud do you? cheesy Being a proud losers is admirable. Please go smoke you generator fumes and dream of getting a visa one day when you can afford it to get you out of shithole and miserable life. Imagine someone from the gutters, red mud houses,who shit outside dangling the small dics and nyash. Lol. then it makes your country cesspit.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Violence is perfect communication tool for loud mouths beggars who and chest beaters like you, who do know their place. We serve it hot, Hahaaahaa. Viva Mzantsi xenophobes!

Outshine my azz, how many Nigeria are legally employed in SA looser! We do not work in barbershops and hawking were they could claim outshining anyone. Thats your jobs in SA outside of you biggest drugdealing trade. Looser!!! tongue And stop my mentions or will humiliate your midnight black azz. Bloody beggars!

lol...azishe!!!!
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by MduZA: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:

poor Nigerian you better keep your thumb closed than type about something you don't understand or have no clue of...
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

The bolded part I never knew. We learn every day ka nnete smiley

Yeah, I heard from a zulu friend. She attended several umhlanga

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

The bolded part I never knew. We learn every day ka nnete smiley

Just curious, kraals are not considered sacred in the Sepedi culture? In my culture, that's where they do all the slaughtering for the ancestors. Also where they communicate to the spirits. It's treated like a temple. Only men can go in though.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Just curious, kraals are not considered sacred in the Sepedi culture? In my culture, that's where they do all the slaughtering for the ancestors. Also where they communicate to the spirits. It's treated like a temple. Only men can go in though.
I don't know hey. I'll ask for you. Eish at home we don't do amadlozi/badimo things embarassed
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

I don't know hey. I'll ask for you. Eish at home we don't do amadlozi/badimo things embarassed

Ningabazalwane na? grin No worries, I just thought you knew nje, in general.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ningabazalwane na? grin No worries, I just thought you knew nje, in general.
The bolded part though lol!! Apart from that, my mom is not really into it and we hardly ever visit the rurals because my grandparents live in Pretoria.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

The bolded part though lol!! Apart from that, my mom is not really into it and we hardly ever visit the rurals because my grandparents live in Pretoria.

Oh ok. Things like that ziyahlupha. Hayisuka! Bathi when you don't do them, ubanamabhadi (bad luck). Sometimes I just don't know what to believe, God alone or God nazo because some churches will also tell you to go do 123 ekhaya 1st. Is prayer not enough kanti? Ukuba ngumntu omnyama = stress la kwamhlaba lol
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

Its either you aevdumb or a raging lunatic liar. SAns in Nigeria are exparts working and paid by SA companies that are trying to civilized you backward shithole. As for the rest, i don't have to answer go tell your flat assed with testorone sister who use blunt dirty rusted objects to abort 5
babies before she reaches 18.
you are just mad because decent folks pointed out the babarisms of maniputing some female child genitals by your wacko people,for the entertainment of some dangerous king that should be standing trial in the hague now for crimes against humanity,i suspect a cabal of renowned pedophiles behind those rituals,but even if they escape the law,God justice must prevail.pedophilic bastards and hunters for the blood of other africans,moraly bankrupt enclave,repobrates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.