Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It (6608 Views)

Be careful of girls alot are demonic. / How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 2:59am On Dec 06, 2016
A lot of girls keep asking why most guys don't want to settle down with them and fail to ask how many simple tests have they rather failed?
If I decide to buy a brand new car and carry the car straight to my house without asking pertinent questions to know if my dealer is genuine, then I must be a joke. If the car develops a fault the next day, who do I call on?....I got myself to blame.
Same ideology applies to relationships. A friend of mine once told his wife;- Did you know you were the third girl I gave a simple test and you passed it even three times. The wife was just bemused at what my friend said. She asked him;- how do you mean dear?
'' Remember the day the car crashed on the road and we almost called a mechanic until it luckily started again, that was no crash dear. I did off the engine myself''. You were the third girl that decided to help me find a mechanic and even offered to check the engine oil filters and the radiator. The last two girls got angry and boarded a taxi leaving me on the spot.
I was listening to my friend with rapt attention. He was making a lot of sense and I borrowed a clue too. Earlier this year too, another friend of mine told me to help him look closely on the type of girl his girlfriend was. I agreed and I gave her very serious tests which she failed all woefully. It became obvious she was looking down on my friend because of material possessions which she thinks I have more than my friend but the reverse was the case. The truth was that my friend hid his real social status to evaluate her values.
My dear nobody goes to the market to buy trouble. A lot of people come from distorted family background and very poor upbringing and are busy looking for the fool to inherit them like a disease. Some wise ones discovered their mistakes earlier on time and made a U-turn.
Its time to think back and ask ourselves where did we got it all wrong?
Self re-evaluation is bae!
Guys testing you sometimes isn't a bad thing. Your social intelligence will make or mar his social status if you don't know. So be wiser and prove to be really prepared to want what you wish. The best things in life are free

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by greatnaija01: 3:03am On Dec 06, 2016
BRO is the TEST done before or during or after sleeping with them??

MChaze25:
A lot of girls keep asking why most guys don't want to settle down with them and fail to ask how many simple tests have they rather failed?
If I decide to buy a brand new car and carry the car straight to my house without asking pertinent questions to know if my dealer is genuine, then I must be a joke. If the car develops a fault the next day, who do I call on?....I got myself to blame.
Same ideology applies to relationships. A friend of mine once told his wife;- Did you know you were the third girl I gave a simple test and you passed it even three times. The wife was just bemused at what my friend said. She asked him;- how do you mean dear?
'' Remember the day the car crashed on the road and we almost called a mechanic until it luckily started again, that was no crash dear. I did off the engine myself''. You were the third girl that decided to help me find a mechanic and even offered to check the engine oil filters and the radiator. The last two girls got angry and boarded a taxi leaving me on the spot.
I was listening to my friend with rapt attention. He was making a lot of sense and I borrowed a clue too. Earlier this year too, another friend of mine told me to help him look closely on the type of girl his girlfriend was. I agreed and I gave her very serious tests which she failed all woefully. It became obvious she was looking down on my friend because of material possessions which she thinks I have more than my friend but the reverse was the case. The truth was that my friend hid his real social status to evaluate her values.
My dear nobody goes to the market to buy trouble. A lot of people come from distorted family background and very poor upbringing and are busy looking for the fool to inherit them like a disease. Some wise ones discovered their mistakes earlier on time and made a U-turn.
Its time to think back and ask ourselves where did we got it all wrong?
Self re-evaluation is bae!
Guys testing you sometimes isn't a bad thing. Your social intelligence will make or mar his social status if you don't know. So be wiser and prove to be really prepared to want what you wish. The best things in life are free

4 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2016
greatnaija01:

Before dating
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nutase: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Crap.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by opsylojay(m): 4:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by ironheart(m): 4:50am On Dec 06, 2016
greatnaija01:

test is done before sleeping with her. When she fails then sleeping mode is activated.

True story. Met my girl at the point i was moving house. She wanted to visit n i took her to the old house with rug left. Told her thats my house. We ended sleeping on rug for three days n she does the cooking, cleaning n never complained, offered to buy me blanket n mattress. Told me it will get better. If you are the one, will u let her go? Now i do virtually everything she ask for without asking. She is a jewel n a wife. We are working towards a future together.

33 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by pomide(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2016
it's still all crap bro.
ain't nobody got time planning tests and all
who are you to be planning test on a fellow human?
are you going to be a better bf or husband yourself?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2016
ironheart:
test is done before sleeping with her. When she fails then sleeping mode is activated.

True story. Met my girl at the point i was moving house. She wanted to visit n i took her to the old house with rug left. Told her thats my house. We ended sleeping on rug for three days n she does the cooking, cleaning n never complained, offered to buy me blanket n mattress. Told me it will get better. If you are the one, will u let her go? Now i do virtually everything she ask for without asking. She is a jewel n a wife. We are working towards a future together.

Hmmnn,that is wow of her.

Some sisters are making me proud

8 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
pomide:
it's still all crap bro.

ain't nobody got time planning tests and all

who are you to be planning test on a fellow human?

are you going to be a better bf or husband yourself?
If simple IQ tests isn't important, then why not dash beauty queens without brains the crown for free?
As a guy I knew I have been tested too and I knew the times I failed and moved on but smarter

3 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
Crap.
Na your type go marry olodo come still divorce am after two months. Mr crap

8 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
hmmmm,interesting.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nutase: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

Na your type go marry olodo come still divorce am after two months. Mr crap
Are u by chance the olodo so that I can marry you and divorce you before the two months?

1 Like

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
Are u by chance the olodo so that I can marry you and divorce you before the two months?
NO worry bros, your matter still dey Yaba left.
Are you a gay. lol
I cover myself o
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by ironheart(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

Hmmnn,that is wow of her.

Some sisters are making me proud
my dear, guys too are not helping. You find such a girl n all u want is to have fun n move on
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by jelil01: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
To test ur gal make shaaa.

I have a neighbour, during his youthful age, he dey flex like kilode. When he was about to marry, he was dating three ladies. In other to pick d best among them, he gave dem a test.

He loves giving his gfs sweet sms card [those card dat used to be in white envelop]

So on different occasions, dis ladies ask him for money. In return, he gave dem d envelop. Two of the ladies got angry thinking it was another sms card. Not knowing it was the money they asked for. Only one Lady passed the test. And of course they marry.

I have knwn dis man since i was a child. For once, no beef with his wife.

NA D MAN GIST ME OOO

5 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
jelil01:
To test ur gal make shaaa.

I have a neighbour, during his youthful age, he dey flex like kilode. When he was about to marry, he was dating three ladies. In other to pick d best among them, he gave dem a test.

He loves giving his gfs sweet sms card [those card dat used to be in white envelop]

So on different occasions, dis ladies ask him for money. In return, he gave dem d envelop. Two of the ladies got angry thinking it was another sms card. Not knowing it was the money they asked for. Only one Lady passed the test. And of course they marry.

I have knw dis my since i was a child. For once, no beef with his wife.

NA D MAN GIST ME OOO
Nice one.
Same with me when i tried going out with a girl my friends warned me that her type looks too materialistic. i ignored them but still decided to give her a very little test. I went to meet her purposefully without my ride. The first question she asked me on sighting me from afar was;- where is your car?...i was like Jeez..is that a morning greeting or how are you that i deserve from a lady?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Mimzyy(f): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2016
You have not met a born pretender and I pray you don't. Then you'll understand that some people are experts at hiding their true self until they get married then unleash the inner demon.

This reminds me of a friend that tried to test her boyfriend with another friend. 'Twas planned that the other friend will try to seduce the guy to know if he will fall for it. She ended up losing the guy to the lady.

While it is ok to wana test your partner, we should be careful with our approach.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by jelil01: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

Nice one.
Same with me when i tried going out with a girl my friends warned me that her type looks too materialistic. i ignored them but still decided to give her a very little test. I went to meet her purposefully without my ride. The first question she asked me on sighting me from afar was;- where is your car?...i was like Jeez..is that a morning greeting or how are you that i deserve from a lady?
just imaging

1 Like

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by jelil01: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
You have not met a born pretender and I pray you don't. Then you'll understand that some people are experts at hiding their true self until they get married then unleash the inner demon.

This reminds me of a friend that tried to test her boyfriend with another friend. 'Twas planned that the other friend will try to seduce the guy to know if he will fall for it. She ended up losing the guy to the lady.

While it is ok to wana test your partner, we should be careful with our approach.
they are many ways to test your partner. Using another gal/boy to test your partner is very risky. Just brainstorm, there are many ways.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Op, your write up didn't do any justice to the topic. The reasons are not sensible enough. The reasons are so shallow. Sorry
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Mimzyy(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
jelil01:
they are many ways to test your partner. Using another gal/boy to test your partner is very risky. Just brainstorm, there are many ways.

Lol. Thanks. I don't intend to go down that lane.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by jelil01: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Lol. Thanks. I don't intend to go down that lane.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by JERRY1925(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hmmm no matter how great the person his... Once he or she is not aware den... They cant pretend... Its a very little test.
The first girl i did such to.. Had no idea.. I do almst all the calling, texting nd so on... Shes actually a student and i understand.. So i hardly complain.. As she always dnt have credit... So one faithful day.. I sent her credit... Without her knowin i was d one.. Tru ATM... I did not call her for some days hoping she will call... Nd she did not call too... So i knew she really dnt hav m in mind.. Despite wat she tells me... I was not dating her.. But she confessed to like me.. So dat made m discover it was not really tru... So i femove evry idea of her.

The second was... A girl i tried academically... I asked her who d senate president was.. She replied and syd she has no idea i was fine with it.. because it looked difficult for her.. I asked again who the vp was.. She still had no idea.. I counseled myslf.. Saying mayb its difficult... I went further to ask who the president was.. She smiled and syd. Its sai baba na... I was like are u serious? She syd yes... She was.. Den i knew she cnt b smart.
So dere are different wayz dear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Mimzyy(f): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Lolz. Haba. You're funny o. I'm not justifying her ignorance of the questions you asked the second lady but what if she's not just interested in politics? What makes you think she will not floor you in her field of expertise? That's not enough to decipher her intelligence quotient though.

"If you judge a fish by it's inability to climb a tree, it will live it's life forever believing that it's stupid".

JERRY1925:

Hmmm no matter how great the person his... Once he or she is not aware den... They cant pretend... Its a very little test.
The first girl i did such to.. Had no idea.. I do almst all the calling, texting nd so on... Shes actually a student and i understand.. So i hardly complain.. As she always dnt have credit... So one faithful day.. I sent her credit... Without her knowin i was d one.. Tru ATM... I did not call her for some days hoping she will call... Nd she did not call too... So i knew she really dnt hav m in mind.. Despite wat she tells me... I was not dating her.. But she confessed to like me.. So dat made m discover it was not really tru... So i femove evry idea of her.

The second was... A girl i tried academically... I asked her who d senate president was.. She replied and syd she has no idea i was fine with it.. because it looked difficult for her.. I asked again who the vp was.. She still had no idea.. I counseled myslf.. Saying mayb its difficult... I went further to ask who the president was.. She smiled and syd. Its sai baba na... I was like are u serious? She syd yes... She was.. Den i knew she cnt b smart.
So dere are different wayz dear.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by BrandNewIV(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
Crap.
STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by BurningBlade: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
Lolz. Haba. You're funny o. I'm not justifying her ignorance of the questions you asked the second lady but what if she's not just interested in politics? What makes you think she will not floor you in her field of expertise? That's not enough to decipher her intelligence quotient though.

"If you judge a fish by it's inability to climb a tree, it will live it's life forever believing that it's stupid".
And what might her field of expertise be, hope not watching Telemundo and Z world series?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by JERRY1925(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Bros who in Nigeria dnt know Buhari... Its a general stuff.. Dis has nothing to do with field..any well educated person should know those answers.. And shes educated. Moreover... From d beginning i sensed she was not smart... But that display she made summed it all up for me.. Iv gone past that stage of falling in love... I need a real woman..am not ignoring anything ... I need Someone i can trust with my children... She cn test m too... Nd if i fail.. She can go!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Mimzyy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
BurningBlade:
And what might her field of expertise be, hope not watching Telemundo and Z world series?

No. Watching ESPN.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by BurningBlade: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

No. Watching ESPN.
Hope you're not confusing DBN for ESPN? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by wizard007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Amazing! There's non justification for being ignorant of such important question. Its more or less like breathing and not knowing what you breathe, that's plainly stupid.

How can one not know the president, vice president and senate president of his/her country.

Besides that's not politic , its called current affairs and it can't be categorised as interest irrespective of what you do or who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
wizard007:

Amazing! There's non justification for being ignorant of such important question. Its more or less like breathing and not knowing what you breathe, that's plainly stupid.

How can one not know the president, vice president and senate president of his/her country.

Besides that's not politic , its called current affairs and it can't be categorised as interest irrespective of what you do or who you are.

at least she knew the president oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.