Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

(photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (79914 Views)

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It / My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
MduZA:

poor Nigerian you better keep your thumb closed than type about something you don't understand or have no clue of...
teacher dont teach me nonsense,am not the one that took that pics,am not blind either,i understood perfectly what i saw,thats why it took you morons donkey years to be free from white controll.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. Things like that ziyahlupha. Hayisuka! Bathi when you don't do them, ubanamabhadi (bad luck). Sometimes I just don't know what to believe, God alone or God nazo because some churches will also tell you to go do 123 ekhaya 1st. Is prayer not enough kanti? Ukuba ngumntu omnyama = stress la kwamhlaba lol
Lol I know, right? If it was true I would have had truck loads of bad luck mos. Me, I go to church, pray and read my Bible. I refuse to add any unnecessary stress to my life. For ini because those people don't even hear us.

But with this bad luck thing don't you think it's more of mind over matter? Because really...
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

Lol I know, right? If it was true I would have had truck loads of bad luck mos. Me, I go to church, pray and read my Bible. I refuse to add any unnecessary stress to my life. For ini because those people don't even hear us.

But with this bad luck thing don't you think it's more of mind over matter? Because really...

Yes, I believe that it's mind over matter. Into ebhorayo, eg. umzali that didn't care about you while esaphila & then they'll tell you ukuba the same person ufuna wena that you must do something for yena. Like, come on! I was talking with a friend of mine on FB. She's struggling to find work & is almost broke, so uthi uye somewhere & they told her to go enze utywala (umqombothi) before things become right. So she was stressing ngalonto. If these things are for real, then I find them selfish because where do they expect her to get imali yotywala from? Those things don't come cheap, yanno. Mnxm.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
RudzSA:
u need professional help. Prayer won't work on yo kind...
i now see how" professionalism"has crept into that enclave of yours,you now have" professional" virginity testers in foolish kings and ugly large breasted rustic nonentities,wake up before its late,sick morons.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

Yeah and we enjoy kicking your desperate poverty stricken azzes. cheesy We all know your dreams are made out travelling abroad to get a better life. You have no choice than be proud do you? cheesy Being a proud losers is admirable. Please go smoke you generator fumes and dream of getting a visa one day when you can afford it to get you out of shithole and miserable life. Imagine someone from the gutters, red mud houses,who shit outside dangling the small dics and nyash. Lol. then it makes your country cesspit.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Violence is perfect communication tool for loud mouths beggars who and chest beaters like you, who do know their place. We serve it hot, Hahaaahaa. Viva Mzantsi xenophobes!

Outshine my azz, how many Nigeria are legally employed in SA looser! We do not work in barbershops and hawking were they could claim outshining anyone. Thats your jobs in SA outside of you biggest drugdealing trade. Looser!!! tongue And stop my mentions or will humiliate your midnight black azz. Bloody beggars!

I'm a busy man, get a job and get a life, or u can remain here on nairaland and waste away. I can't banter with phools while I'm having a busy and productive day. wink

But remember not to go killing innocent peeps when ur about to die of poverty. Savage

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mcbussy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
MduZA:

it is called cultural practices...a matured person would know the diversity of African cultures therefore to mock other people s culture due to the fact that you don't practice it clearly shows how barbaric you yourself you are...actually its an indictment to your own igwe

Please, try to read and comprehend b4 replying. I never said it wasn't a cultural practice, I never said some other African cultures aren't as controversial.

My point is that it is a barbaric practice. When u have a daughter, tell her to spread her legs every weekend and get ur wife to always evade her private quarters. There's no other perfect example of barbarism than that. U can live with that fact or go harm urself, just like ur daft comrade OohLalah. grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, I believe that it's mind over matter. Into ebhorayo, eg. umzali that didn't care about you while esaphila & then they'll tell you ukuba the same person ufuna wena that you must do something for yena. Like, come on! I was talking with a friend of mine on FB. She's struggling to find work & is almost broke, so uthi uye somewhere & they told her to go enze utywala (umqombothi) before things become right. So she was stressing ngalonto. If these things are for real, then I find them selfish because where do they expect her to get imali yotywala from? Those things don't come cheap, yanno. Mnxm.
Cabanga nje! People making sure you suffer even when they're dead. Haisuka I don't believe any of that. Call me uncultured or whatever but such things don't move me shame. Hai your friend must be careful hey, people are all about making money these days. S/he must shine her eyes well well o!
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

Cabanga nje! People making sure you suffer even when they're dead. Haisuka I don't believe any of that. Call me uncultured or whatever but such things don't move me shame. Hai your friend must be careful hey, people are all about making money these days. S/he must shine her eyes well well o!

SMH. No wonder sisokola so. Why abelungu prosper without any of this?

I was not aware kune mfazwe (war) going on la grin Oh, iNairaland sometimes..

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

SMH. No wonder sisokola so. Why abelungu prosper without any of this?

I was not aware kune mfazwe (war) going on la grin Oh, iNairaland sometimes..
Haibo I didn't know too! Iqale nini? Some people have time hey
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

Haibo I didn't know too! Iqale nini? Some people have time hey

Sana, I don't know. I just saw it while going through the thread. I-energy yokulwa sometimes is lacking in me because it doesn't really matter ukuba bathini at the end of the day, it won't change the fact balala emnyameni lol
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sana, I don't know. I just saw it while going through the thread. I-energy yokulwa sometimes is lacking in me because it doesn't really matter ukuba bathini at the end of the day, it won't change the fact balala emnyameni lol
Lol that last sentence!! I'm defeated cheesy
Ba muncu shame and they are taking it out on the wrong people. They have zero chill!
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

Lol that last sentence!! I'm defeated cheesy
Ba muncu shame and they are taking it out on the wrong people. They have zero chill!

Yebo! lol @ bamuncu. You had Xhosa friends?

Speaking of languages, ucousin wam made me laugh the other day. He was here visiting from ekhaya so he can't speak any Sotho. Anyway, so kudlala langoma ka Dr Malinga on the radio. You know the new one- papa oteng or oteng papa. I'm busy listening to him mumbling & singing along & when it comes to the part le ethi "oteng papa, oteng". Yena uthi "uthengi papa". Hahaha. I never laughed so hard. I said, uthini! Uthi, well, that's how we sing it back home. Eish, it was a funny moment.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
OohLalah:

Yeah and we enjoy kicking your desperate poverty stricken azzes. cheesy We all know your dreams are made out travelling abroad to get a better life. You have no choice than be proud do you? cheesy Being a proud losers is admirable. Please go smoke you generator fumes and dream of getting a visa one day when you can afford it to get you out of shithole and miserable life. Imagine someone from the gutters, red mud houses,who shit outside dangling the small dics and nyash. Lol. then it makes your country cesspit.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Violence is perfect communication tool for loud mouths beggars who and chest beaters like you, who do know their place. We serve it hot, Hahaaahaa. Viva Mzantsi xenophobes!

Outshine my azz, how many Nigeria are legally employed in SA looser! We do not work in barbershops and hawking were they could claim outshining anyone. Thats your jobs in SA outside of you biggest drugdealing trade. Looser!!! tongue And stop my mentions or will humiliate your midnight black azz. Bloody beggars!
rantings of a deranged lunatic,high on human blood and the pudenda of little girls,subject to an equally mad king and arrogant fool,sons and daughters of jezebel,have you ever traveled out of that hell you call home?

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yebo! lol @ bamuncu. You had Xhosa friends?

Speaking of languages, ucousin wam made me laugh the other day. He was here visiting from ekhaya so he can't speak any Sotho. Anyway, so kudlala langoma ka Dr Malinga on the radio. You know the new one- papa oteng or oteng papa. I'm busy listening to him mumbling & singing along & when it comes to the part le ethi "oteng papa, oteng". Yena uthi "uthengi papa". Hahaha. I never laughed so hard. I said, uthini! Uthi, well, that's how we sing it back home. Eish, it was a funny moment.
Yeah, I have quite a few actually.

Lol I can imagine he sang it with so much confidence, neh? Lol I've had many of those moments hey!! Especially with Xhosa and Zulu songs. But look, it's all about enjoying the moment man
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

Yeah, I have quite a few actually.

Lol I can imagine he sang it with so much confidence, neh? Lol I've had many of those moments hey!! Especially with Xhosa and Zulu songs. But look, it's all about enjoying the moment man

Hahaha. Ja ne.

Btw, there's something I want your opinion on but I need to muster enough courage before I do so. Will send you a pm some time. Don't be a stranger, btw smiley Kanti, where do you spend most of your time on Nairaland? I rarely see you around.

Ps: Ungothuki, it's nothing serious ne.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Ja ne.

Btw, there's something I want your opinion on but I need to muster enough courage before I do so. Will send you a pm some time. Don't be a stranger, btw smiley Kanti, where do you spend most of your time on Nairaland? I rarely see you around.

Ps: Ungothuki, it's nothing serious ne.
I'm at the Culture section these days. Learning Swahili.

Okay, cool. I'll be waiting
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

I'm at the Culture section these days. Learning Swahili.

Okay, cool. I'll be waiting

Ok, sana. Hehehe @ learning Swahili. Usisaphi? I love the Swahili love songs though. The language is just ayoba
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Mikeyjoe(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I don't care about her, she's not MY princess. I'm Xhosa, so she ain't getting respect from me.That's the only photo of her I saved at the time. She has topless photos too.

Here she is
Blessed pair of breasts
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

Blessed pair of breasts

cheesy
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
i now see how" professionalism"has crept into that enclave of yours,you now have" professional" virginity testers in foolish kings and ugly large breasted rural nonentities,wake up before its late,sick morons.
oh no u ddnt ... Cum stand by my border ...il xenophobia yo a.s.s

2 Likes

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, sana. Hehehe @ learning Swahili. Usisaphi? I love the Swahili love songs though. The language is just ayoba
For when I visit Tanzania. I know I'm a liker of things. I can't help it
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

For when I visit Tanzania. I know I'm a liker of things. I can't help it

Kikiki. Unesoka ntombi?
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

i agree ...the dead are dead ...period! Sangomas are pap ...Conman just like Nigerian pastors grin

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
RudzSA:
i agree ...the dead are dead ...period! Sangomas are pap ...Conman just like Nigerian pastors grin

Hahaha. Eish, nina maar.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by soilsista(f): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. Unesoka ntombi?
Lol NO bathong! From the little I've seen, it's a beautiful country.

RudzSA:
Wena Rudzani o stout akere? O rata go ba hlokoloza nje grin
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Eish, nina maar.
inyaniso...it hurts grin
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
RudzSA:
nigeria pastors indeed,and here you have multitudes of SAn trooping to synagogue church here for salvation,it shows the spiritual daftness in that enclave of yours,were a mad king cant resist buggerings kids.#ServeKingMwatiFemaleChildGenitaliaForBreakfast.
Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

lol, ok. And you're right, it looks like a nice country. I wish to visit some African countries too. On my bucket list.

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
RudzSA:
oh no u ddnt ... Cum stand by my border ...il xenophobia yo a.s.s
God forbid!!so your mad king and subjects will buger my beautiful little daughter,m*orons, i will rather take my chances in syria and dodge bombs.
RudzSA:
inyaniso...it hurts grin

Uyaqala lol

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
soilsista:

ke tla reng? Ba rata go bua nonsense batho ba grin

1 Like

Re: (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife by RudzSA(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Randyhot:
God forbid!!so your mad king and subjects will buger my beautiful little daugter
u slow ...punky informed u that the guy is not our king ..he's Swaziland king ..not South Africa .we South African . Keep yo daughter in Nigeria ..y is running to another country yo 1st instinct ...yerrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.