Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love (887 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
post=:
Through observations, interactions i noticed one out of five women have hanged off their boots on "LOVE".
Sometimes i just remember the anthem of Dionne Warwick I’ll Never Fall In Love Again . sang by heartbroken women, well it's understandable i feel their pain.
I can categorically tell you in this 21st century phrase of love is blind is a stupid love because love now flashes with the speed of light
Let dive in to those reasons that make women say "i'll never fall in love " most women never wanted to be promiscuous but for some reasons of heart brake

1.They Confuse The Issue

Yes! Women confuse the issue a lot, Falling in love is not the problem, the main issue is falling in love with the wrong guy, most women confuse love, infatuation and materialistic things, they get so confused that the mix up these three things and tag it love. They miss the warning signs, bells, sirens ,red flags that should have shown them that guy is not for love

2.They Lack Awareness

Women who fall for the wrong guys "badoo" tend to do it more than once,probably because when their first relationship fails,they neither give it space to lick off those wounds before starting a new relationship , ideas-set your priorities right , draw a new line of your idle man and most importantly have something to bring to the table also because no guy now wants a pest for a long commitment

3. Sending out wrong signals

That "i hate all men" "all men are the same" message is actually putting you at risk. There's a special kind of man who will approach the
woman sporting the big “Stay “Away” banner spend his time in wooing you' yeah you will feel proud i gave him tough time but mind you once he caught up with you, he will soon get bored and move on, in my words i call them "Detectives"

4.They Take It Too Personally
Women get too emotional but Of course you can learn something from failed relationships ,
but too many women learn the misguided lesson that ,they think they're less attractive and worthy human beings than the women who've managed to find a lasting relationship. A far more useful lesson is that failure means they're simply doing
something wrong.
That really isn't a disaster because you can always learn how to change a behaviour and make a better relationship next time.

5. They give up too soon
No baby ever got up onto its little wobbly legs, took one Faltering step, fell on its face and said, “That’s it, I'm done. I’m through with walking!”
Some people are naturally better at creating good relationships than others. But any woman can master the art of having a great relationship. You may have to fall on your face once or twice. That’s normal. It’s all part of the learning experience. But if you keep "falling on your face", get some help to figure out how you can change that. #fact
Harrysterol

1 Like

Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by tony1918(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
fff
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by Shebarh(f): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
unfortunately ah do all dese tinz... Jah is my strength embarassed
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
i'm coming
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by angieberry(f): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Everyone seems to have an opinion about women (and how they're wired)these days and it's so unfortunate they don't even know jackshit undecided

Op, I'm very sure your post only descibes an infinitesimal number of women....
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
Everyone seems to have an opinion about women (and how they're wired)these days and it's so unfortunate they don't even know jackshit undecided

Op, I'm very sure your post only descibes an infinitesimal number of women....
not only these days but right from inception

For the number i gave a ratio and the occurrences is perpetually
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm coming
go come we they wait
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shebarh:
unfortunately ah do all dese tinz... Jah is my strength embarassed
sorry embarassed i feel your pain
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by harrysterol(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
tony1918:
fff
? ? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ??
Re: Sad Reasons Women Think They'll NEVER Find Lasting Love by heayey(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
truetalk.....

(1) (Reply)

A Very Intriguing Question For Brilliant Landers(caption This Photo) / SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. / Lady Doctor Forcing Romance With Male Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.