Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27128 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Being Gay gives my father automatic Green Card

He should Come out from his closet.
He already Accept his fate

He should Just stay away from my brother that are living with him because they are not gays

I wish him well in his GAY voyage
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't work on me. angry

grinYinmurantus Cantata...
Kontinucheesy

SeverusSnape:

As in eh... MizMyColi can turn a demon into a gentleman with her words. Chai!... Maya Angelou indeed!

Lord knows I'm Innocent of these accusationstongue

So I did some reading up on pacifism... http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/infodocs/st_pacifism.html

Omg
I never knew there was a name for that kind of way of life.
Tbh, I used to be ashamed sorta, on my stand on these issues, and understandably so because it's not popular.
In fact, a friend of mine told me to stop speaking about my convictions in public, and only say them to people who appreciate my essence....
Though I strongly disagreed.

Well, this is life, and it's a journey.
It gets better.

Truckpusher:
Relinguish ke! Abeg wear am like agbada. grin

Na by force?angry
I no want again o o o
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Sum learn homosexualism.

Some are born haemaphrodite.

Some are born naturally as Gays.

Just Dnt judge dem. Anyone can give birth to dem.
In essence, Rilwon should accept his fate
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the last drop of my blood.

But my mentors remain Malcolm x and Marcus Garvey.
See men!...you be strong man o.

I too like that MalcoImX, but I no know Marcus o
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by nigerianium: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
kb77:
oh God why yoruba like killing people 4 ritual sef ar dey d only tribe who love money sef abaah evry day lagos stroke OGUN d head quarter ritualist
Adalemo, Jibowu, Iloye, Ijoko, Idi-iroko, Lafenwa, Oju-ore, Sugar bus-stop, Ifo, Abeokuta e.t.c are hotspots in Ogun State. Kids disappear everyday.

Before the bridge at Sango-Ota along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway was constructed, human and dog sacrifices were a common sight.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Everyone shuld decide what dey want, these matters are basically personal. As for transgenders n haemaphrodite, they basically Dnt have an option.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Everyone shuld decide what dey want, these matters are basically personal. As for transgenders n haemaphrodite, they basically Dnt have an option.
if only Rilwon will listen
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Birds of same feather. Who gives a fvck about your opinion undecided

Like seriously? MizMyColi is even trying to calm the present situation and here you are turning against her. You really are so impossible. Damn you! You don't deserve any pity.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Just free d guy sha.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
In essence, My useless father should accept his fate
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if only my useless father will listen
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Just free d guy sha.

Pay no attention to that b*tch. I am not a gay. I have already put up curse that if I am a gay, may I die miserable death. I am not a gay. Pay no attention to those guys. They have no clue of what will befall them and their entire family. Don't tap from it.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Pay no attention to that b*tch. I am not a gay. I have already put up curse that if I am a gay, may I die miserable death. I am not a gay. Pay no attention to those guys. They have no clue of what will befall them and their entire family. Don't tap from it.

Ok Brother. Thanks for d heads up.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not happy with this your post, I was only helping you out. Stop mentioning me again since you can't diffrentiate btw friends and foes.

If curses are effective then politicians and police would have gone into extinction.

Hahahahahaha... @ bolded. Don't mind the guy he's just ranting and you have nothing to be scared off.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by ARIZONA123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you want to rid yoruba land of ritualist. Apply adekunle strategy. Kill the movable and the unmovables in the street of ogun,osogbo,ogbomosho,ibadam and ilorin asap. Lmaooo
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by AreaFada2: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
tommysparks:
That is good very good. Let the police wipe out all ritualist, but the only devils that will fight this move are our so called lawyers, they will start dragging police to court for extrajudicial killing and Nigerians will support anything against the police. So this move is dead on arrival. Who is disputing me?
When America refuse to send police weapons now, we will blame them. Biko, does a police commissioner has the right to order such, in a case where there's no immediate danger to persons? Can't ritualistic be taken to court? When next the kill an innocent citizen, they can label him ritualist. Or when seen with a monkey's head, the trigger happy police can just shoot first. shocked
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by ojnnaco(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
OGUN and IBADAN I hail thee
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not happy with this your post, I was only helping you out. Stop mentioning me again since you can't diffrentiate btw friends and foes.

If curses are effective then politicians and police would have gone into extinction.

Hahahahahaha... @bolded. Don't mind the guy, he's only ranting
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Sum learn homosexualism.

My friend. Homosexuality is a choice which one can easily change from. Will u also stand in defense of people who feel sexually attracted to animals or worse still underage children. You will condemn them and their actions for being unnatural and u will suggest they have mental issue and should change but you won't say so for the demented gays so u can feel like u are intellectually advanced

Rubbish angry GEJ even tried for 14 years

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There's one aspect we are neglecting: How do we rehabilitate all the boys Rilwo.n/Rilwayne00.1 has sodomized?

Rilwo.n, provide their names to the necessary NGOs. That's the least you can do now.

Hopefully you can redeem yourself.

Hahahahahaha... Oh Son of Mark pls don't kill me here with laughter but pls you've done enough damage on the young man na, pity him even if it's just a little.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you just activated another round of E-war btw

Omenkata vs egift

Serveussnape vs olalekan

Ecoterrors vs sonymerlot

PhockPhockman vs Rilwon

PhockPhockman vs OrlandoOwoh

My own is that they should Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!

Fight!!!! Fight!!!!

There's gonna be need for referee(s), what do you think? grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tufiakwa! Pikin dem wey Rilwon dun scatter their bombom finish? undecided grin

Omo! Na Lagos na im sure pass abeg - make Rilwon dey see him handwork .
You think say to buy pampers for 12 yr old boy na moimoi? grin

Hahahahahahahahaha... Oh my Jesus!!! Chaiii odikwa serious. Abeg make una leave Rilwon ooo, he has had enough for the day grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your ban but I think you should stand up and talk about why you enjoyed being gay. Thesonofmark Truckpusher and serveusnape called you out and exposed your sexual preference. I think you should hold on and talk about your gay lifestyle when they release your Rilwayne001 moniker.

I hate gays but I do respect your political opinion which is making me to have a rethink about this whole gay things.

Shocked to know this...Wow...Good to discover the persons behind these monikers...
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can say that Rilwon is a GAY but his religeon will not allow him to practise pedophilia

I think reverse is the case
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Sum learn homosexualism.

I don't believe anyone is born a GAY, it's an habit they picked up, a demon that tend to make one deviate from the norm. The thought of it alone is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
joseph1832:
You mean the Death Eaters or The Order of the Phoenix.

Child, where is the link to your freelance article? Show it or forever hold your peace!.

Is he yet to post the link of his acclaimed articles of which he wrote as a freelancer?
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
OldJohn:

My friend. Homosexuality is a choice which one can easily change from. Will u also stand in defense of people who feel sexually attracted to animals or worse still underage children. You will condemn them and their actions for being unnatural and u will suggest they have mental issue and should change but you won't say so for the demented gays so u can feel like u are intellectually advanced

Rubbish angry GEJ even tried for 14 years

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

I don't believe anyone is born a GAY, it's an habit they picked up, a demon that tend to make one deviate from the norm. The thought of it alone is disgusting

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by neocortex: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
In as much as "drastic measures" are needed , shoot on sight order is unconstitutional
and we know our police friends will take advantage of it.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Candyrain(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Bro, I believe hermaphrodites exist and they are born that way. What I'm talking about is homosexuality. No one is born a homosexual, it's just an habit or lifestyle they decided to pick up.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by nex(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is this man mad?! Without trial?! Which kain Police Nigeria get?
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by neocortex: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

And If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

[size=16pt]
ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.
[/size]

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you cracked me up for hours, even those around me were scared.

To the bolded what verse of the Quran is that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos) / My Bitter Experience At The Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.