Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27130 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by neweraomo: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Agreed
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
b
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by kanoguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
ka e no ezy o problm of money every wer

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
it has reach this level...
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by ajbabs(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
They should not allow to shoot to kill. Rather,
they should shoot to disarm the ritualists and
allow proper judiciary processes to take place.
Some evil police officers can take the negative
advantages of these directives to perpetuate
evils.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Themonster: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by qualityovenbake(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Good. But the innocent should be use as target practice
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by tommykiwi(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Good! No be Expensive of Wazobia fm Abuja wen no dey fit shoot Babalawo for him "them say them say" abeg make una shoot them aside.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by backtosender: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
scratch faces people that never experience war before look at how they become worst than biafrans that started with 20 naira they dont have shame......and they are not happy till today if you like give them all the oil from my village owambe party highest one year they go back to ritualism and lining up for free food useless set of people cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by koppa(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Good move,enough of all seeing dead bodies littered on the road....but nairalanders make we think oooo,

All this Nairaland Mod sef dey use our account do ritual...,na as we login their money dey increase abi na lie
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Fourwinds: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
thank u very much CP. shoot them in action. from now on I want to start hearing d death of ritualist...infact including rapist. God bless d CP
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by expertman(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
This will help along way. The way crimes are going in Abeokuta where I reside is un bearable.

On Wednesday I saw a fresh dead body at aladesanmi junction at around past 9pm when I was going home. And no one is actually there at that moment.

I wanted to stop my car and report to the police but those guys in black uniform are my worst enemy. I don't want their wahala so I speed off and went home.

Please don't blame me I was lock up 3months ago for similar stuff and my family had to pay for my bail including our family lawyer.

This is because I organise a protest around opic area of ibara when a bullion van belonging to first bank killed a young guy and zoomed off.

The bullion van is at fault because it happened in my presence.

And I was arrested and lockup for 3days.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Kayydon007: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Each time I read about ritualists activity in Nigeria it breaks my heart. There are other countries in the world who doesn't kill like African countries does mostly this evil nigeria how should a person kill another person for ritual and yet they could sleep, eat and feel comfortable. God knows I can't even kill a goat or chicken how should a person believe his or her money, fame, power, progress is in the killing of another person ? I wish God could wipe all these evil herbalists out of this country they disgust me.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by UnclePati: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Please shoot dem all. The criminal bastards took my brother since Feb 27...God bless the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by ajbabs(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
They should not allow to shoot to kill. Rather, they should shoot to disarm the ritualists and allow proper judiciary processes to take place.
Some evil police officers can take the negative advantages of these directives to perpetuate evils.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by klax(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Better enough of this ritual madness.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by molas02: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Not only ritualist but with the rapist
even the corrupt politicians, police and clergic one should be shot on sight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2015
And on what basis would this "ritualists" to be shot on sight founded on?
Since when did the police become judge, juror and executor?
How discerning and incorruptible are the policemen?
Isn't this another avenue to take out perceived enemies and brand them, "ritualists"?
It is an act of barbarism and should not be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
I HOPE THIS SENSELESS CP KNOWS THE IMPLICATION OF THIS SHOOT AT SIGHT ORDER....YOU DONT THROW STONES WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by BrAkingNews: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Melinde: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Ritualist, Rapists, Kidnappers, Armed robbers should be shot at sight.
Boko haram suspects should be set ablaze. Then executive pen robbers (those stealing ou money with pen) should rot in jail. So shall it!!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Positiveminds(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
I hope they don't start killing innocent citizens.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
hello people...today is my birthday, please show me some love

2 Likes

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Gbengais(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
truefact:
Suffercated hypocrites and ritualists. ..Even with all the biafran money they stole, they still do ritual....

Now tell me the difference between them, even with their suffercation and those who had nothing to lay hand on...

This one iyaff mad ooo.. they talk A you talk Z.. u don't belong here.. #awoneyanYABALEFT
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by tkconcept(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Am sorry for all of you who are saying Good new or nice development. God forbid that a relative of urs gets into a little argument with the police. They will just shoot him and claim he is a kidnapper. Or Godforbid police comes to raid a place u r unfortunate to find urself in and they pack everyone including u and shoot them claiming they are armed robbers or k8dnappers. Two wrongs can never make a right. If u have sufficient evidence. Follow due process take them b4 the law and their execution will b ordered And legal. Do not forget in a hurry how Boko Haram started. I rest.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Gbengais(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
expertman:
This will help along way. The way crimes are going in Abeokuta where I reside is un bearable.

On Wednesday I saw a fresh dead body at aladesanmi junction at around past 9pm when I was going home. And no one is actually there at that moment.

I wanted to stop my car and report to the police but those guys in black uniform are my worst enemy. I don't want their wahala so I speed off and went home.

Please don't blame me I was lock up 3months ago for similar stuff and my family had to pay for my bail including our family lawyer.

This is because I organise a protest around opic area of ibara when a bullion van belonging to first bank killed a young guy and zoomed off.

The bullion van is at fault because it happened in my presence.

And I was arrested and lockup for 3days.

May God help us all.

I was at Ibara station when dey brought you in.. d fools arrested me the previous day around 10:00pm.. said I wasn't meant to be out at that time.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by calcal: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
human right ZERO under Buhari.
we need statistic of what age group are doing this evil to determine cause.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by chuksmad(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Africa and animalistic mentality, how can somebody even think of using human parts to become rich. I am very sad the way black man reason. Even giving police to shoot at sight order is still that barbaric way an average black man reason. What of killing an innocent person in the process? but if it is confirmed that the person is a ritualist truly, better to waste him/her immediately.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2015
this is very good...desperate times calls for desperate and stern measures...kudos to the commissioner... angry angry...kill whatsoever ritualist at sight...freaking idiots... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Ibadan, One Dead, Many Injured. Graphic Photos / Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.