Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27184 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin "Bush meat go catch the hunter"
The thing dey pain am like who lose money for baba ijebu. grin grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I am a gay
Please tell my dad to let the children be?
We'll get him some manakin with some nice ass like that of a guy to enable him jerk off . cheesy
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There's one aspect we are neglecting: How do we rehabilitate all the boys Rilwon/Rilwayne001 has sodomized?

Rilwon, provide their names to the necessary NGOs. That's the least you can do now.

Hopefully you can redeem yourself.
Hmmm... You have a point. I don't know of any NGO, Truckpusher may be of help. I believe he has connections. Those little boys should and must be rehabilitated, They must be going through trauma.

Oh!... What a world.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Severussnape
You are the second person using Pacifist and Miz MyColi in one sentence.

Care to explain in layman terms?grin

Not like I can't ask google thoughsmiley
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There's one aspect we are neglecting: How do we rehabilitate all the boys my dad has sodomized?

my dad should, provide their names to the necessary NGOs. That's the least he can do now.

Hopefully he can redeem himself.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmm... You have a point. I don't know of any NGO, Truckpusher may be of help. I believe he has connections. Those little boys should and must be rehabilitated, They must be going through trauma.

Oh!... What a world.
Tufiakwa! Pikin dem wey Rilwon dun scatter their bombom finish? undecided grin

Omo! Na Lagos na im sure pass abeg - make Rilwon dey see him handwork .
You think say to buy pampers for 12 yr old boy na moimoi? grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Severussnape You are the second person using Pacifist and Miz MyColi in one sentence.
Care to explain in layman terms?grin
Not like I can't ask google thoughsmiley
You are a peacemaker. You try as much as possible to avoid violence (e-war). smiley
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Rilwon post=36702546][/quote]

_Faggot!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tufiakwa! Pikin dem wey my father dun scatter their bombom finish? undecided grin

Omo! Na Lagos na im sure pass abeg - make my father dey see him handwork .
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
SeverusSnape:

You are a peacemaker. You try as much as possible to avoid violence (e-war). smiley

But I donate likes to certain e-wars....though not the one with very conc curses.
That should make me an e-warrior by proxy.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

My father and my useless mother are _Faggot!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
These e-wars, not that we like it. But they started it on us, at first, I was playing the role of peace ambassador on politics section. But these guys would still turn around and insult the hell out of poor me. Then I had to jettison the idea of being a peacemaker, I became a warlord grin

Most of those guys are even scared of mentioning the "Snape" moniker these days.
Cc: MizMyColi

2 Likes

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

But I donate likes to certain e-wars....though not the one with very conc curses.
That should make me an e-warrior by proxy.
Hahaha...Its because of you o, I believe we would have gone all out on the Gaylord. But as you can see, we are taking it slow and mild.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

Aww! Bring your arsè lemme widen it for you.

Are you in? Send me a PM undecided
December 09, 2014.

Ishilove, Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, ban Francistony for promoting homosexuality.

He's violate rule 9.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Singing * Rilwon no tear my pant o, I no be Felicia o
Abeg no tear my pant o ,I no be Cassandra o

Abeg leave my boxers I no get toto o

Rilwon, if you tear my pant o , I go tell police o

This song is dedicated to Rilwayne001 Gaylord .
NL resident gay of all time - be careful with your profile pictures , dude could be jerking off on your precious face. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These e-wars, not that we like it. But they started it on us, at first, I was playing the role of peace ambassador on politics section. But these guys would still turn around and insult the hell out of poor me. Then I had to jettison the idea of being a peacemaker, I became a warlord grin

Most of those guys are even scared of mentioning the "Snape" moniker these days.
Cc: MizMyColi

You don't even need to tell me.
I am well aware.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tufiakwa! Pikin dem wey Rilwon dun scatter their bombom finish? undecided grin

Omo! Na Lagos na im sure pass abeg - make Rilwon dey see him handwork .
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Anyway, Something has to be done to salvage the situation. If na rectum surgery make them go do. Those gaping holes must be reduced.

Chai!... It's very bad, pedophiles all over the place, even on NL.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
please spare Rilwon my friend, I'm begging on his behalf
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
December 09, 2014.

Here's one of Rilwayne's gay friends asking him out.

Check his Rilwayne001 account and you'd realize Francistony and Rilwayne are following each other.

Gay alert!

Wow!!!... What a revelation!

Who Is that Francis Tony?... He need to be summoned to this court for proper justice. There shouldn't be any sacred cow!.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Singing * my father no tear my pant o, I no be Felicia o
Abeg no tear my pant o ,I no be Cassandra o

Abeg leave my boxers I no get toto o

my father, if you tear my pant o , I go tell police o

This song is dedicated to My dad Gaylord .
Nigeria resident gay of all time - be careful with your profile pictures , dude could be jerking off on your precious face. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
please spare Rilwon my friend, I'm begging on his behalf
Tell your friend to stop jerking off on Mark's pix then.
Meanwhile Lemme give you this new album release for rilwon.

*Rilwon rapu mo , rapu mo iga doworom pant mo rapu mo*2x cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
December 09, 2014.

Here's one of Rilwayne's gay friends asking him out.

Check his Rilwayne001 account and you'd realize Francistony and Rilwayne are following each other.

Gay alert!

Ishilove, Lalasticlala, ban this dude for peddling false info which is a joke as fact.
Rilwayne001 is a close friend and he's actually homophobic.

See our response.
Rilwayne001:

Smgdh undecided .....PM ko...UK ni. angry

No wonder you claimed to be a virgin... Smdh
FrancisTony:

Lmao! grin You are mad.

I don't do any gay thingy. angry
I haven't even hugged a man for my life. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who Is that Francis Tony?... He need to be summoned to this court for proper justice. There shouldn't be any sacred cow!.

Francis is my friend on the religion section. We have been following each other since 2013. Read the thread and see for yourself.
But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

[size=15pt] ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.
[/size]

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Francis is my friend on the religion section. We have been following each other since 2013. Read the thread and see for yourself.
But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

[size=15pt] ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
[/size]

Hello Mr Gaylord ,howdy? grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell my father to stop jerking off on Mark's pix then.
Meanwhile Lemme give you this new album release for rilwon.

*my daddy rapu mo , rapu mo iga doworom pant mo rapu mo*2x cheesy
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
My useless father is a Gaylord grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

[/size]

grin

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He's the Family section's 'resident' woman trapped in a man's body.

Visit the section and you'd realize more.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahaha...Its because of you o, I believe we would have gone all out on the Gaylord. But as you can see, we are taking it slow and mild.

You guys have no idea how much I appreciate you.

Do you think I would have quoted just about anybody to say what I said earlier?

Mbanu.

It's because I know that even if I gaffe, you have my back, una go cover me small.

Even Truckie that was forming angry with me was very economical with his wordsgrintongue
I appreciate him for that.

If I were another person, TSOM would have sent me to into oblivion with his words.

I know you guys are reasonable people to begin with...

I thank you all.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Freemanigwe(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
tommysparks:
That is good very good. Let the police wipe out all ritualist, but the only devils that will fight this move are our so called lawyers, they will start dragging police to court for extrajudicial killing and Nigerians will support anything against the police. So this move is dead on arrival. Who is disputing me?
if only the police would not misuse the power
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
My useless father is a cow. May all he has worked for in his entire life ruin in his presence. May he not reap his handiwork on me truckpusher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Hairdresser Commits Suicide By Drinking Insecticide Over Debt Of N150,000 / Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.