Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27131 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by imsuboi(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
This is one of the numerous reasons why the US won't sell arms to this zoo.
What happened to being tried in a court of law?
Buhari; illiterate snail. undecided

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your ban but I think you should stand up and talk about why you enjoyed being gay. Thesonofmark Truckpusher and serveusnape called you out and exposed your sexual preference. I think you should hold on and talk about your gay lifestyle when they release your Rilwayne001 moniker.

I hate gays but I do respect your political opinion which is making me to have a rethink about this whole gay things.
Hmmm...My able Comrade, I'm still in shock. He has an explanation to make.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
And on what basis would this "ritualists" to be shot on sight founded on?
Since when did the police become judge, juror and executor?
How discerning and incorruptible are the policemen?
Isn't this another avenue to take out perceived enemies and brand them, "ritualists"?
It is an act of barbarism and should not be encouraged.
i believe the ritualists would be caught in the act and shot immediately..those guys are sadists and crazy..MIZ, ritualists need to be shot at sight for such barbaric acts to stop...
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2015
imsuboi:
This is one of the numerous reasons why the US won't sell arms to this zoo.

What happened to being tried in a court of law?

Buhari; illiterate snail. undecided
you try them in court and the big men who order human parts from these ritualists would come bail them as soon as possible..so shoot the hell out of them and let the ritual business go defunct..

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your ban but I think you should stand up and talk about why you enjoyed being gay. Thesonofmark Truckpusher and serveusnape called you out and exposed your sexual preference. I think you should hold on and talk about your gay lifestyle when they release your Rilwayne001 moniker.

I hate gays but I do respect your political opinion which is making me to have a rethink about this whole gay things.

I am not a gay.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by josite: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
and yet the same ijebus and egbas in ogun state claim to be oro,sacrifices to cleanse the towns and villages.The same set of folks are the oros and the ritualists and the point really is why will the commissioner of police allows an officer to be stationed in the same town for 2/3/4/5 years and be completely absorbed by the criminal gangs in the area of their operation.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Again you Nigerians are applauding stupidity till your brother is shot and accused of being a ritualist
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2015
IzonOwei:
i believe the ritualists would be caught in the act and shot immediately..those guys are sadists and crazy..MIZ, ritualists need to be shot at sight for such barbaric acts to stop...

I understand the need for this kind of jungle justice.
But I fear for the innocents that'll be caught in the line of fire.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

I am not a gay.
Hold it Gaylord .

It is normal for you to deny but when that urge comes up you won't deny yourself your conjugal rights. grin grin

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmm...My able Comrade, I'm still in shock. He has an explanation to make.

ECOTERRORS:

Aren't you guys taking this joke too far?

I understand that the Rilwayne guy has no iota of respect for those who do not support his views and curses people sparingly.

But then again, please stop and think.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Skmoda360(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:
Good
Super good sef, I'm very scared of travelling to that state. angry
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

I understand that the Rilwayne guy has no iota of respect for those who do not support his views and curses people sparingly.

What's your Fuccking problem ma'am?

Why would a man be keeping other men pictures ? What makes it a joke by the way?

In this game it is either you're there or you're here .

I hope you'll find it comfortable when people upload your pix in a faceless forum?
Jeez ! Sometimes you surprise me in the most ridiculous manner .
Nuff said. angry

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hold it Gaylord .

It is normal for you to deny but when that urge comes up you won't deny yourself your conjugal rights. grin grin

in my humble opinion, I think this joke has been taken too far.

This is a young boy for crying out loud, and while I understand that he is crassly disrespectful, this is beginning to border on cyber bullying....especially on a sensitive topic as gayism. He might not admit it, but it's taking a toll on his psyche.

Please stop and think.

And rilwon, don't bother quoting me to heap one of your senseless insults.
You will be ignored.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Alihkizito(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
valandy99:
this is very risky, cux i knw hw poilce work, hope they dont end up shooting innocent citizens that refuse to give dem 20-50naira bribe
smileycheesy na confirm true son of 9ja...soil u be ooo
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by persius555(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Talk is cheap. The judiciary and the Nigerian Police Force are the major contributors to the country's high wave of crime. Why should a ritualist with connections delay justice for up to seven years, when it took him just ten minutes to commit the heinous crime. High profile crimes in other climes like OJ Simpsons, Oscar pistorius, Richard Murdoch did not take two years to serve. Some times i wonder how our judges manage to raise their head in the league of global judges. Nigeria's judiciary needs total overhaul and spritual cleansing.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Danpotter(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
I jst tink d police force need 2 be very conscious in order not 2 take down innocent pple while dey send dose nuisance 2 d afterlife
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's your Fuccking problem ma'am?

Why would a man be keeping other men pictures ? What makes it a joke by the way?

I hope you'll find it comfortable when people upload your pix in a faceless forum?
Jeez ! Sometimes you surprise me in the most ridiculous manner .
Nuff said. angry

There's no problem here.
I am merely appealing to your humanities

My pictures have been uploaded on this forum without my consent. You were on that thread.
You saw it all go down.

Beyond the antics you portray on here, you and I know that the real you is wise enough to know when to STOP.angry

The person in question is simply a misguided young man.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

I am not a gay.

_Faggot!

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

I am not a gay.

_Faggot!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

in my humble opinion, I think this joke has been taken too far.

This is a young boy for crying out loud, and while I understand that he is crassly disrespectful, this is beginning to border on cyber bullying....especially on a sensitive topic as gayism. He might not admit it, but it's taking a toll on his psyche.

Please stop and think.

And rilwon, don't bother quoting me to heap one of your senseless insults.
You will be ignored.
The Rilwayne asshole is a gay and I can scream it to high heavens with no remorse .

He has someone else pix even when they had nothing together - Talking about cyber bullying , do you know the emotional damage that comes with some faceless iidiots downloading your pix just because you made a profile picture which isn't a crime ?
If Gaylord Rilwayne isn't comfortable in swallowing his own bitter pills , he should go and swing till death for all I care.
He's a bully and we are simply beating him at his own game.
Please , I know you're morally better than me but keep the preaching - The same attitude of civility has cost us a lot - He started it and you don't go about fighting people and expect not to sweat.Let his gay ass take the heat please.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by twodays: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
If the police want a brake-through in this issue, they should arrest and interrogate all the witch doctors and those occult people
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

I understand the need for this kind of jungle justice.
But I fear for the innocents that'll be caught in the line of fire.
i think the CP would really ensure that those caught in the fire are actual ritualists...the moment you waste time with those mofos you"ll start seeing sympathizers claiming that the law wants to encroach on traditional rights and also big rich men trying to protect their human body parts source...
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Mekky05(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
I support it 100%! Shoot them ooh! Ɣ☺ΰ can't separate Yoruba and Rituals/Charms/Juju! Yet after all the whole thing,Dangote is still the richest Nigerian/African. Other peeps are out there hustling to survive while some prefer sitting @ home or chasing after buses(agbero),and selling/re-selling land. Omo ale jati jati!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Rilwayne asshole is a gay and I can scream it to high heavens with no remorse .

He has someone else pix even when they had nothing together - Talking about cyber bullying , do you know the emotional damage that comes with some faceless iidiots downloading your pix just because you made a profile picture which isn't a crime ?
If Gaylord Rilwayne isn't comfortable in swallowing his own bitter pills , he should go and swing till death for all I care.
He's a bully and we are simply beating him at his own game.
Please , I know you're morally better than me but keep the preaching - The same attitude of civility has cost us a lot - He started it and you don't go about fighting people and expect not to sweat.Let his gay ass take the heat please.

But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

There's no problem here.
I am merely appealing to your humanities

My pictures have been uploaded on this forum without my consent. You were on that thread.
You saw it all go down.

Beyond the antics you portray on here, you and I know that the real you is wise enough to know when to STOP.angry

The person in question is simply a misguided young man.

Rilwayne001/Rilwon saved my pictures three months ago - before our interaction or squabbles in the Politics section began. Why my pictures of all the about one and a half million monikers?
Why my pictures when we weren't acquainted?

He's been stalking me months ago even when I wasn't aware he existed because he has perverted amorous intentions.

What more, he's updated my pictures on four occassions. He nailed his coffin.

He still cannot explain why he downloads my pictures.

Rilwayne001/Rilwon is gay!

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:

That's for you.

I believe that there are lines I shouldn't cross even though a person does not chant my song or express same views with me.

That I have a political leaning does not in anyway mean that I should throw away my sense of moral decorum, and my high values of mercy, truth, equity and justice.

The day I loose my compassion for humanity simply because I support a certain politician cum political party is the day I loose it finally.
That's the day I lose the true essence of my being.
IT WILL NEVER COME.
I am not an ordinary human.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by princewealth: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
I think we have to dig deep to find the cause of this.
maybe the cultures and traditions of Ogun ppl encourages such.
Ritual killing are inherent characteristics of superstitious beliefs and practices.
The early we accept and tackle these facts the better.
some extreme Yoruba cultures and traditions have to stop, if we mean business
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by imsuboi(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
IzonOwei:
you try them in court and the big men who order human parts from these ritualists would come bail them as soon as possible..so shoot the hell out of them and let the ritual business go defunct..

Well said. What a nice way to put it.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

"Bush meat go catch the hunter".
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's for you.

I believe that there are lines I shouldn't cross even though a person does not chant my song or express same views with me.

That I have a political leaning does not in anyway mean that I should throw away my sense of moral decorum, and my high values of mercy, truth, equity and justice.

The day I loose my compassion for humanity simply because I support a certain politician cum political party is the day I loose it finally.
That's the day I lose the true essence of my being.
IT WILL NEVER COME.
I am not an ordinary human.
That's your own dogma and don't fail to remind me when your back is against the wall.
Cheers ! wink
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

I am not a gay.
Is that so...make me believe. What's the rationale behind you keeping a fellow nairalander's picture?...A guy for that matter. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.

Waste of time.

Your curses are ineffectual. You cannot rationalize why you update my pictures.

So you cursed with Esu? I would have retaliated by cursing you with Ekpo nyoho of my Ibibio tribe just so what happened at Tinubu Square, Lagos would repeat itself when Obasanjo tried Victor Attah in 2004.

Your brothers in Lagos can testify. Have you ever seen feet without faces?

Let's play.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Ibadan, One Dead, Many Injured. Graphic Photos / Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64