Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,400 members, 7,864,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27231 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
In Tars Todos voice *SeverusSnappe betrays us* grin
Hahahaha...No fuccking way!!! cheesy
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is this rubbish

Abeg commot for road for me.

Gaylord. I'm weeping for you, Seriously.

No. You should weep for what is about to befall you and your family. If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

You are in support of their lackadaisical actions only that you don't like the way they are doing it, isn't that what you mean when you said: Tell me its not.

Even your pseudo-change-chanting crew have deserted since your ordeal started.

You are alone, Rilwon. A cold and lonely world.
Oops! You've got my pictures for company.

I hope it placates your disturbed soul.

_Faggot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahahaha...No fuccking way!!! cheesy
I think you should watch that movie and also read the novel.

The title is ; John Carter and the title of the novel is : The lady from Mars.

It will give you a whole different insight on how these beings and abstract existence we refer to as God or gods could be another intelligent existence from another civilization and how they use world powers and men to control the affairs of the world they are in charge of even as death and destruction reigns.
Get it and come tell me your experience - 3D version would make you cringe and try to watch it in the middle of the night alone. wink
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

You are in support of their lackadaisical actions only that you don't like the way they are doing it, isn't that what you mean when you said: Tell me its not.

Rilwayne, you're not serious o.

Just negodu gi.

You first called him a flat head, and even went ahead to upload his picture, what sane person does that?!

Do you think you have monopoly on insults?

Is this the first time you have resorted to insulting people unprovoked?

Now you have met your match and you are crying wolf!
No way!

What?
You expected me to pat you on the back and watch you insult my own people?

Do you even know how it feels that I am calling them out in public like this?

Just look atew again.

FYI, I told them to stop using gay because your pictures are on this forum.
So that someone will not see you outside tomorrow and stone you because they believe you are truly gay....also I felt pity for you because I thought your psyche must be really affected.

You insult my tribe people, you insult my comrades, you insult anything insultable in your dictionary, and you want me to tell them to let you off easily? No!

Since you have chosen not to learn common sense the easy and soft way...
Maybe you will learn harder this time.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

No. You should weep for what is about to befall you and your family. If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

Emancipate yourself from generational slavery, If these things work, I would have been long dead. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

But If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

I'm not happy with this your post, I was only helping you out. Stop mentioning me again since you can't diffrentiate btw friends and foes.

If curses are effective then politicians and police would have gone into extinction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just negodu gi.

You first called him a flat head, and even went ahead to upload his picture, what sane person does that?!

Do you think you have monopoly on insults?

Is this the first time you have resorted to insulting people unprovoked?

Now you have met your match and you are crying wolf!
No way!

What?

Do you even know how it feels that I am calling them out in public like this?

Just look atew again.

FYI, I told them to stop using gay because your pictures are on this forum.
So that someone will not see you outside tomorrow and stone you because they believe you are truly gay....also I felt pity for you because I thought your psyche must be really affected.

You insult my tribe people, you insult my comrades, you insult anything insultable in your dictionary, and you want me to tell them to let you off easily? No!

Since you have chosen not to learn common sense the easy and soft way...
Maybe you will learn harder this time.
Margaret Thatcher!!!...The Iron Lady

Tell him, Maybe he'll hear this time around.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Emancipate yourself from generational slavery, If these things work, I would have been long dead. grin grin

Don't mind that diick nibbling goblin.

He prolly think we are kids - I'm already getting scared grin
Ojuju will come and chop me , in fact I wan enter church now.
The boy na Mumu raise to the power of 3 grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got your point quite alright, but hey! In every war there must be a means to an end and this one is a perfect opportunity to shutdown some persons that do not have any sense of honor and respect for the opinion of others no matter how mildly presented .
The U.S. used the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki because they wanted to end the war quickly but people died both children and women.
Rilwayne just got served and I have no tears for him.
Once again remind me when your back is against the wall - then you'll understand the lessons of having an upper hand against people like him including using anything just to put him where he rightly belong - the gay thingy is even mild , you obviously have no idea how many times he has labelled me 'gay' right ?
We aren't demons sister ,we are just victims that has turned the table on our aggressors.
Hope you dig? kiss

I read you loud and clear my dear....you know I dokiss
But errrr
Still drop the gay themegringrin
tongue
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

I read you loud and clear my dear....you know I dokiss
But errrr
Still drop the gay themegringrin
tongue
Hehe....Mizzy coi coi that I know?

Chai ! Rilwon , ipata go tipper buru aja. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think you should watch that movie and also read the novel.

The title is ; John Carter and the title of the novel is : The lady from Mars.

It will give you a whole different insight on how these beings and abstract existence we refer to as God or gods could be another intelligent existence from another civilization and how they use world powers and men to control the affairs of the world they are in charge of even as death and destruction reigns.
Get it and come tell me your experience - 3D version would make you cringe and try to watch it in the middle of the night alone. wink
I'll try and get the movie, I be movie freak o, though no much time these days, I must surely download the book also; on PDF format. Thanks boss!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Really?

…Just negodu gi.

I don't know what this means

I told you ealier on, only that you choosed to ignore my post. This dude was the first person to attack me on April 24 https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1/5 calling me a pedophilic terrorist that day when actually I don't know him of where he got the impression that I am a terrorist or pedophile. Is that good of him??

What?

I don't expect you to support me, hence the reason why I said you are all birds of the same feather, Am I not right?

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015

There's one aspect we are neglecting: How do we rehabilitate all the boys Rilwon/Rilwayne001 has sodomized?

Rilwon, provide their names to the necessary NGOs. That's the least you can do now.

Hopefully you can redeem yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

*sighs*
I still have my reservations though...
But let's see how it pans out.
wink wink wink
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not happy with this your post, I was only helping you out. Stop mentioning me again since you can't diffrentiate btw friends and foes.

If curses are effective then politicians and police would have gone into extinction.
Gbam!!!...Jonathan would have been dead by now, considering the curse missiles they send to him on a daily/hourly basis.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry[/img]

Ah! Really? We shall see.

Ipàdè dohún.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Ironically, this thread depicts fetish people like Rilwon who were disgraced by the police.

Rilwon, you are a paedophilic rectum-loving terrorist!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't mind that diick nibbling goblin.
He prolly think we are kids - I'm already getting scared grin Ojuju will come and chop me , in fact I wan enter church now. The boy na Mumu raise to the power of 3 grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Or maybe he thinks we are zombies like his ilk.
Rilwon, if you like invoke Sango and oduduwa, I dey gallant like gala.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sometimes, I wish I can change my nature overnight and pay people back in their coin.

I am not saying you shouldn't attack rilwayne, he started it first.

I am only praying you that the gay theme be dropped or applied mildly.

Omenkata was on e-gift last night, did you see me complain?

Severussnape has been dealing with one Olalekan, did you see me complain?

Ecoterrors has been pummeling one sonikmerlot, did you see me complain?

No.
I didn't.

These vituperative human beings need people that can match their energy while people like me donate likes from the background....grin

I am merely opining in this case that this one is now bordering on extremity, though he deserved it.

But on second thought, it seems he's okay with being called a gay. Maybe I read him wrongly.
you just activated another round of E-war btw

Omenkata vs egift

Serveussnape vs olalekan

Ecoterrors vs sonymerlot

PhockPhockman vs Rilwon

PhockPhockman vs OrlandoOwoh

My own is that they should Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!

Fight!!!! Fight!!!!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Ipàdè dohún.
[size=18pt]
_Faggot! [/size]
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Kay17: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
tommysparks:
That is good very good. Let the police wipe out all ritualist, but the only devils that will fight this move are our so called lawyers, they will start dragging police to court for extrajudicial killing and Nigerians will support anything against the police. So this move is dead on arrival. Who is disputing me?

But you are leaving the responsibility of defining a ritualist to the semi literate poorly trained policeman on the street. With such magnanimous powers coupled with poor discretion is a disaster in waiting.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... I once defended milady too... And got a ban because of that. No regrets whatsoever...I will always defend one of my own.
You mean the Death Eaters or The Order of the Phoenix.

TheSonOfMark:

Mizmycoli, aren't you the same person Idisuleourown, Midolian and Joseph1832 kept attacking for no reason until I had to defend you?

You still feel pity for these guys?
Child, where is the link to your freelance article? Show it or forever hold your peace!.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Ipàdè dohún.
You're truly a son of the soil.
Bunch of fetish, brainwashed and bloodsucking goblins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Really?

I don't know what this means

I told you ealier on, only that you choosed to ignore my post. This dude was the first person to attack me on April 24 https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1/5 calling me a pedophilic terrorist that day when actually I don't know him of where he got the impression that I am a terrorist or pedophile. Is that good of him?

I don't expect you to support me, hence the reason why I said you are all birds of the same feather, Am I not right?

You still don't get it, do you?

I am not supporting you!

I am holding back from using really hurtful words at you my dear.

You saw me call them out.
If not that they are very understanding folks, maybe they would have brought the fight to me.
But I know these folks offline.
They are not naturally trouble makers.
Infact, they decided to turn e-warriors to teach some of you that you do not have monopoly on insults.

Rilwayne.
Let me ask you, and please be honest.

Have you ever attacked anybody on this forum unprovoked?
Are you aware that you have attacked me too and garnered so much likes that day?

Yet, here I am, pleading with my friends to go easy. Chei...MizColiangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

But earlier on, you sound more like you are in support of their actions. After telling you I am not a gay, you quoted me twice to say I shouldnt be afraid to admit if I am one. And to show you that I am not, I had to put up that curse with my ówô eyó.

Hmmmmm... really? Odiì ojo alè ki oloburèla o to mó pe erú nì.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Or maybe he thinks we are zombies like his ilk.

Rilwon, if you like invoke Sango and oduduwa, I dey gallant like gala.
Chai! This boy , it haf tay o when you dun dey make me dey laugh like person wey chop government money .

Which one come be gallant like gala again?

Rilwon, you shee ya shef?
My belle o .....
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

My dad is paedophilic rectum-loving terrorist!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

But earlier on, you sound more like you are in support of their actions. After telling you I am not a gay, you quoted me twice to say I shouldnt be afraid to admit if I am one. And to show you that I am not, I had to put up that curse with my ówô eyó.

In Tony One Week's Voice *Second Base jare*
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! This boy , it haf tay o when you dun dey make me dey laugh like person wey chop government money .

Which one come be gallant like gala again?

Rilwon, you shee ya shef?
My belle o .....
grin grin "Bush meat go catch the hunter"
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Hey! Faggy, was up with ya masturbation session? grin

Please let the children be ok?
We'll get you some manakin with some nice ass like that of a guy to enable you jerk off . cheesy
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
In Tony One Week's Voice *Second Base jare*
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance / Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Civil Defence Officer Assaulted By Police During Raid On Asaba Eatery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.