Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27132 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

You guys have no idea how much I appreciate you.

Do you think I would have quoted just about anybody to say what I said earlier?

Mbanu.

It's because I know that even if I gaffe, you have my backs, una go cover me small.

Even Truckie that was forming angry with me was very economical with his wordsgrintongue
I appreciate him for that.

If I were another person, TSOM would have sent me to into oblivion with his words.

I know you guys are reasonable people to begin with...

I thank you all.
Na wash ,madam wash wash .
No amount of pacifist ideology would deter me from posting a picture of Rilwon's father after sodomizing Rilwon.
Grab ya copy .....

The pix below is a picture of rilwon's daddy sleeping after sodomizing him for two hours.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by naturallysimple(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wen did our CP bcom spartacus, anyway i supported d motion kill dem all, is allow, jst tell ur men to apply caution. God bless Nigeria.Wen did our CP bcom spartacus, anyway i supported d motion kill dem all, is allow, jst tell ur men to apply caution. God bless Nigeria.Wen did our CP bcom spartacus, anyway i supported d motion kill dem all is allow, jst tell ur men to apply caution. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015

We protect our own.
MizMyColi:

Mbanu.

It's because I know that even if I gaffe, you have my backs, una go cover me small.

Even Truckie that was forming angry with me was very economical with his wordsgrintongue

If I were another person, TSOM would have sent me to into oblivion with his words.

I thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
No amount of pacifist ideology would deter me from posting a picture of Rilwon's father after sodomizing Rilwon.
Grab ya copy .....

The pix below is a picture of rilwon's daddy sleeping after sodomizing him for two hours.

gringringringringringrin
*falls from executive chair*

Truckie, you know what?

*throws hands in the air*

I give up.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
No amount of pacifist ideology would deter me from posting a picture of my father after sodomizing me.
Grab ya copy .....

The pix up dere is a picture of my daddy sleeping after sodomizing me for two hours.

May all he has worked for in
his entire life ruin in his presence. May he not reap his
handiwork on me truckpusher.

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell your friend to stop jerking off on Mark's pix then.
Meanwhile Lemme give you this new album release for rilwon.

*Rilwon rapu mo , rapu mo iga doworom pant mo rapu mo*2x cheesy
I can say that Rilwon is a GAY but his religeon will not allow him to practise pedophilia
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We protect our own.

*in Eka's voice*

Tanchu Melumopia
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mbanu.

I thank you all.

I thank you more milady. Thanks for your kind words.

Like I said before, you're a rare gem.

You singlehandedly salvaged the situation and also pacified us. Thank you once more.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can say that Rilwon is a GAY but his religeon will not allow him to practise pedophilia

And If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

[size=16pt]
ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.
[/size]

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Na by religion?

Rilwon na ogbonge gay wey dey download nairalanders pictures for self service. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Grab ya copy .....

grin is that a hippopotamus or a human being??... grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your ban but I think you should stand up and talk about why you enjoyed being gay. Thesonofmark Truckpusher and serveusnape called you out and exposed your sexual preference. I think you should hold on and talk about your gay lifestyle when they release your Rilwayne001 moniker.

I hate gays but I do respect your political opinion which is making me to have a rethink about this whole gay things.

U Dnt have any right or grounds to hate Gays.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na by religion?

My father na ogbonge gay wey dey download nairalanders pictures for self service. May all he has worked for in
his entire life ruin in his presence. May he not reap his
handiwork on me truckpusher. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin is that a hippopotamus or a human being??... grin
Nah, he's NL resident Gaylord's daddy. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I thank you more milady. Thanks for your kind words.

Like I said before, you're a rare gem.

You singlehandedly salvaged the situation and also pacified us. Thank you once more.

Bless you more dearsmiley

Nmadu ka'ibu!

Speaking of which, you make the word "pacifier" sound so attractive.
I will look it up now.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nmadu ka'ibu!
Speaking of which, you make the word "pacifier" sound so attractive. I will look it up now.
Funny you.
Please look it up, because that's what you are. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nmadu ka'ibu!

Speaking of which, you make the word "pacifier" sound so attractive.
I will look it up now.
And the washing continues unabated. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:

U Dnt have any right or grounds to hate Gays.
I hate Gays and I don't mince words in saying it.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah, he's NL resident Gaylord's daddy. grin
**falls from the mango tree**

Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ibiakwa.
I thought you had relinquished the title to someone else?

But all I said here is the truth.
Calling it wash wash means it's superficial.

Besides, I was even being economical with words.
tongue
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
As in eh... MizMyColi can turn a demon into a gentleman with her words. Chai!... Maya Angelou indeed!
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

And If I am not gay contrary to what you guys are spreading around, If I have never engage in gayism: Thesonofmark, truckpusher, severusnape,and Ecoterrors.

[size=16pt]
ALL FORM OF ADVERSITY AND MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND GODS FAVOUR IN EVERYTHING YOU DO
MAY YOU ALL NOT FIND PEACE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
MAY YOU ALL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH
MAY EACH OF YOUR PARENTS BURY EACH ONE OF YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT.
MAY EACH OF YOUR FAMILY DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AFTER YOUR DEMISE.
[/size]

Tó abáwó èsú. Kórì bèe kósè bèé. Asèè wàà.
if all these were true then Ooni will still be alive because the spiritualist will give him a longer life.

Don't wait for Obama to come to Nigeria before you come out from your closet. Be happy about it. Its your sexual preference.

I will still respect your political opinion but I will forever see your lifestyle as very disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if all these were true then Ooni will still be alive because the spiritualist will give him a longer life. Don't wait for Obama to come to Nigeria before you come out from your closet. Be happy about it. Its your sexual preference. I will still respect your political opinion but I will forever see your lifestyle as very disgusting.

If your father is now a gay, I am not a gay. Tell your father to be happy about it. its his sexual preference. Stop calling me what I am not.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As in eh... MizMyColi can turn a demon into a gentleman with her words. Chai!... Maya Angelou indeed!
It doesn't work on me. angry
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ibiakwa.
I thought you had relinquished the title to someone else?

But all I said here is the truth.
Calling it wash wash means it's superficial.

Besides, I was even being economical with words.
tongue
Relinguish ke! Abeg wear am like agbada. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't work on me. angry
You must be a fan of Niccolo Machiavelli then. grin
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You must be a fan of Niccolo Machiavelli then. grin
With the last drop of my blood.

But my mentors remain Malcolm x and Marcus Garvey.

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

If your father is now a gay, I am not a gay. Tell your father to be happy about it. its his sexual preference. Stop calling me what I am not.
Being Gay gives you automatic Green Card

Come out from your closet.

Accept your fate

Just stay away from those three musketeers that are dealing with you because they are not gays

I wish you well in your GAY voyage

1 Like

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by kb77: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
oh God why yoruba like killing people 4 ritual sef ar dey d only tribe who love money sef abaah evry day lagos stroke OGUN d head quarter ritualist
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by nigerianium: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Saga.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hate Gays and I don't mince words in saying it.

Sum learn homosexualism.

Some are born haemaphrodite.

Some are born naturally as Gays.

Just Dnt judge dem. Anyone can give birth to dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.