Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) (3210 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by eddycolo(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Hilarious conversation: guy trying to woo a lady (Snapshot)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by ELTON123(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Melahou(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
tongue
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Damstarr(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
gringrin
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by iceberylin(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Dies grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by chimerase2: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
And what's funny undecided
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by yorubaboiy: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
d gal gave him wat he deserved.......arrant nonsense
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by powerfulsettingz: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
The guy never seat he won cross leg

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
500 LEVEL UNIVERSITY STUDENT SPEAKING LIKE THIS.

SHEESH WHAT ARE THEY TEACHING THESE YOUNGINS IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by vizkiz: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2015
I don't understand what's funny in this shiit
but amma act like the others...

Lol
Hahahahahahaha
Lmao!!!!

mehn, this shiit is so funnyb dehm!!! grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:

Do they teach how to speak/Type english language in Engineering? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Wicked! After the whole story, Na gerrarahia she fit tell am cheesy girls n shakara
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by bqlekan(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Actually, most engineering students dont have good command of English smiley

modified
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by koppa(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Has anyone seen Ishilove please,the poster above me is ill
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
#faints. grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by ggrin(f): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Engineering student, aint surprised tho smiley

That's how we roll abi iceberylin? undecided
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
bqlekan:
Actually, most engineering students dont have good command of English smiley

modified
That means you must have come across at least 80% of engineering students around the country.

Or you are probably among the "most" who can't speak english fluently. undecided
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

so an engineering student did not pass through primary as well as secondary school.

how the Bleep did he pass waec and jamb talking like this.

some jss3 students talk and write way better than this so called 500 level undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by bqlekan(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

That means you must have come across at least 80% of engineering students around the country.

Or you are probably among the "most" who can't speak english fluently. undecided
smiley 1) I'm not an engineering student 2) I'm judging from the ones I've come across. Most are very good academically but not fluent in English. they write well tho.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:

so an engineering student did not pass through primary as well as secondary school.

how the Bleep did he pass waec and jamb talking like this.

some jss3 students talk and write way better than this so called 500 level undergraduate
The fault is not in his English. By the way he didn't speak to her,,he typed.

People make so many grammatical errors when it comes to chatting.

The mistake he made was in his approach to the girl. Who messages a strange girl and starts bombarding her with messages without even giving her a chance to ask about him or even inquire how he got her number like they usually do.
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
bqlekan:
smiley 1) I'm not an engineering student 2) I'm judging from the ones I've come across. Most are very good academically but not fluent in English. they write well tho.
Fluent speaking of English is not necessarily a thing of the course a person studies in school.

I'm sure you know that.

You can still find people who study english and literature that don't know Jack about writing a well composed Essay not to talk of speaking a complete sentence in english devoid of grammatical errors.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by bqlekan(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Fluent speaking of English is not necessarily a thing of the course a person studies in school.

I'm sure you know that.

You can still find people who study english and literature that don't know Jack about writing a well composed Essay not to talk of speaking a complete sentence in english devoid of grammatical errors.
yeah i know, seems we are on the same page here. I have lived and worked with them and i respect them alot
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2015
bqlekan:
yeah i know, seems we are on the same page here. I have lived and worked with them and i respect them alot
Lol,,yea we are.
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
ggrin:
Engineering student, aint surprised tho smiley

That's how we roll abi iceberylin? undecided

Lol...you dn dh behave like year1 niggaz.... grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by peacynelson(f): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bt d girl wicked o grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by vickylala239: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinestro24:

U Dnt knw Anytin.

Dats Jst chat shortening. it has noting to do wit skul.

Besides is dis xam hall?
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by joelpearl: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
bqlekan:
I wonder where dis issue of English & Engineering is coming from. The quality of ur spoken English is not a function of d higher institution u attend or d course u read in sch. It is a function of how solid ur primary and secondary education is. I am an Engineer, I attended one of the F.U.T. & I speak so well, I didn't learn it in d university, I grew up to understand that I can speak English, I might not be able to speak big vocabulary like Hon patrick, buh a simple, correct and fluent English is wot is expected of me as a graduate. While I was in sch, I had course mates that could speak better than a good lawyer. I have seen lawyers dat do not knw d difference between present & past tense. So if u can't speak Simple & Correct English, blame it on ur foundation, Not Engineering.
Re: Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) by bqlekan(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
joelpearl:
I wonder where dis issue of English & Engineering is coming from. The quality of ur spoken English is not a function of d higher institution u attend or d course u read in sch. It is a function of how solid ur primary and secondary education is. I am an Engineer, I attended one of the F.U.T. & I speak so well, I didn't learn it in d university, I grew up to understand that I can speak English, I might not be able to speak big vocabulary like Hon patrick, buh a simple, correct and fluent English is wot is expected of me as a graduate. While I was in sch, I had course mates that could speak better than a good lawyer. I have seen lawyers dat do not knw d difference between present & past tense. So if u can't speak Simple & Correct English, blame it on ur foundation, Not Engineering.
lol, you are absolutely right..

(1) (Reply)

See Wedding Look Of A Feminist Who Claims She Can Only Marry A Man Earning 200k+ / 9 Things You’ll Regret In 10 Years / Whatsapp Chats Expose Married Sese Sussan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.