Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20036 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

I noticed that you disappeared for a while from Nairaland, though that was before I deactivated again.
Who are you?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by khia: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,there are some ladies I come across here I can help but pity the nigga that would end up with such a calamity.

Behave Trucky. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Randyhot:
oh no, that is not what i meant it to be,we make jokes to be happy but openes gives us long life, settle on my level so we can have much fun.
ok,continue with ur fun.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Please, erase my name from there. Thanks.

Apparently i mistakenly added your name judging from what you just wrote so please unquote me first.Smh
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by MrsChima(f): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're right to a large extend and objections from the ladies should be expected. Although guys are equally implicated in this but on a balance scale there are more ladies who can't brainstorm with you on important topics, except you're ready to engage them on fashion, entertainment and celebrity news.

The difference between the sex who can cogitate more might not be too noticeable left for the fact that ladies are easier target for ridiculing by menfolk. You must have observe even here on NL that the rate at which they're being attack for airing their opinion is worrisome. This could necessitate a lot of them to hold back.

Have I ever held back? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2015
onomeglo:
ok,continue with ur fun.
and you went to bed without saying goodnight to me just as i forbade,no fun in that darln.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by MrsChima(f): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Are we including your Nigerian mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, female cousins, and daughters to the mix? cool

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Rapmoney:
You must be one of the trolls we have been battling on this forum! grin

Ode!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Randyhot:
and you went to bed without saying goodnight to me just as i forbade,no fun in that darln.
lol sorry for that,u knw I can't dodge nature tongue,very powerful.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
meaning what na? Say u pass ur folks as per d point f focus.. grin
No meaning im getting bored going to bed undecided

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
khia:

Behave Trucky. grin
Well, I know that smart niggas will diick them all he wants and walk away.

Who wants to end up with a woman that has an overbearing attitude, lacks respect and arrogantly proud just because she can read and write with little money in pocket? undecided

I say fucck dem biiitches and dump them - when they hit 40 and 45 you'll see them worshipping the most iidiotic of men. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsChima:

Have I ever held back? grin

How can you? When lambasting 'man bishes' is a hobby. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No meaning im getting bored going to bed undecided
Hmmmm.. ok o.. How London ? Hope say e dey bubble for our match in d evening?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm.. ok o.. How London ? Hope say e dey bubble for our match in d evening?
I no support una
Liverpool match is to orrow
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I no support una
Liverpool match is to orrow
who be una?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
who be una?
Convo ended
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Convo ended
LOL. Just like dat... me just wan know sha... cos me na Chelsea.. arsenal,Tottenham,west ham follow dey for London.. Liverpool ke? lol .. I dey wait see wetin ena go play.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
LOL. Just like dat... me just wan know sha... cos me na Chelsea.. arsenal,Tottenham,west ham follow dey for London.. Liverpool ke? lol .. I dey wait see wetin ena go play.
Lol u know y
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by vickiesworld(f): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u know y
Saw ur mail .. I just sent u one right now.. pls clear it up.. I believe u'd be able to understand.. Sorry for d typographic error.. m not typing from a system..
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Brugo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2015

Well, what do you expect from ladies who look up to Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj, Kim K, Tonto Dike, Miley Cyrus, etc?

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Saw ur mail .. I just sent u one right now.. pls clear it up.. I believe u'd be able to understand.. Sorry for d typographic error.. m not typing from a system..
All good
Thanks for clearing dat up wink
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
LadyBoss1:

All good
Thanks for clearing dat up wink
sure thing.. lol...

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Votukpa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Ode! undecided

May I know why?
Seriously I want to know why what I said makes me and 'ode'?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

How can you? When lambasting 'man bishes' is a hobby. cheesy
..You know me a 1 bit. tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Apparently i mistakenly added your name judging from what you just wrote so please unquote me first.Smh

You're incredibly boorish. I'll not have you wrongfully insult, demean and degrade others in my name. Simply remove it from your post.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're incredibly boorish. I'll not have you wrongfully insult, demean and degrade others in my name. Simply remove it from your post.

I dont want to deliberate on your anti social and unwarranted bias but what i was trying to tell you is that simple IQ should let you understand that removing it is inconsequential as 4mentions have been made on that particular post.

Though i see your disposition to it as very saddistic considering the fact that others saw it as a huge compliment but nevertheless i repeat once again that im sorry for making the erroneous act of ladding your name as one of the few intelligent ladies i respect on nairaland.

peace
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
General adviser! How do we get the intelligent ones? Where do we meet them? The church? School? Where? Am indirectly telling you that the level of naija babes lacking interest in intelligent discussions is on the increase and u are here telling me something else. Am not singling guys from blame but with the babes, its something else!

Everyone has their level of intelligence,whenever am with my males friends all I discuss about is school work and projects coming up, move with intelligent girls before generalizing or have u met every gal in nigeria?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont want to deliberate on your anti social and unwarranted bias but what i was trying to tell you is that simple IQ should let you understand that removing it is inconsequential as 4mentions have been made on that particular post.

Though i see your disposition to it as very saddistic considering the fact that others saw it as a huge compliment but nevertheless i repeat once again that im sorry for making the erroneous act of ladding your name as one of the few intelligent ladies i respect on nairaland.

peace

Mon dieu! I didn't ask you for an IQ analysis or how 'sadistic' my disposition is in comparison to that of others. I didn't ask for apologies, olive branches, or utterings of peace. I simply asked for my name to please be removed from your reprehensible post. Twice.

Don't tempt me to experiment.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by samtol4(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerian ladies are very intelligent and up to date with event happening in the world compare to other ladies from other continent of the world .I came across few who engaged me in political discourse Unfortunately there are some set of ladies who are dumb ass are their lives center around fashion and artificial stuff and they have empty brains .@OP it depends on who you are if u re intelligent u will attract intelligent ladies if your conversation center on sex and fun only u will attract gals of the same kind ! Your 98percent is ridiculous and not acceptable to any sane being .Above all even when a lady want to engage in reasonable conversation most guys mind are center on SEX AND ROMANCE !

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Social Experiment...

Curiosity killed the cat?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by SlimAdenike(f): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
At bolded... I shouldn't be calling names buh dis shit z funny.. a very passionate lover of Kbs drama. a.k.a Korean films .. cc: slimadenike

Dude you know nothing about me so you shouldn't mention me in this thread.... I don't know you from adam so what's your problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire