Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20148 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Dude you know nothing about me so you shouldn't mention me in this thread.... I don't know you from adam so what's your problem?
Hmmm.. pls dear.. this is early morning.. M not in d mood for arguments or insults... I wonder y pple can't differentiate btw a joke nd a serious word..
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by SlimAdenike(f): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmm.. pls dear.. this is early morning.. M not in d mood for arguments or insults... I wonder y pple can't differentiate btw a joke nd a serious word..

Are we that close enough to crack jokes? Please don't crack such jokes again
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Are we that close enough to crack jokes? Please don't crack such jokes again
Meaning wat? Say na u rude pass Abi... Are we age mates? Kindly forget bout dis shit nd move on.. U r actin bitter nd it doesn't suit u... Quote me again at ur own peril..
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Meaning wat? Say na u rude pass Abi... Are we age mates? Kindly forget bout dis shit nd move on.. U r actin bitter nd it doesn't suit u... Quote me again at ur own peril..

You're the rude one tho
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Well thank you but I still cant handle the politics section

the place just dey hot my brain sha

Hey there, Gurgle!

Would you kindly erase my username from the comment you quoted? Thanks a bunch!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

wink

Hey, LadyBoss1. How are ya?

Would you mind erasing my username from the comment you quoted, please? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

cheesy

Good day, Omotayor123.

Can I have you delete my username from the comment you quoted, please? Thank you!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Gurgle(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey there, Gurgle!

Would you kindly erase my username from the comment you quoted?

Certainly

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Certainly

Thanks again, dear kiss
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Gurgle(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Thanks again, dear kiss

np
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Omotayor123(f): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Good day, Omotayor123.

Can I have you delete my username from the comment you quoted, please? Thank you!
Alright! Hope no problem
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by bakkajo: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
It might be a demand and supply thing. Most guys want girls dumber than them so girls have tailored themselves to be that. The male ego is quite fragile.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Alright! Hope no problem

Thank you, dear kiss
Have a wonderful day.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008: Remove my name from your post.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Toks2008: Remove my name from your post.

Egbami o ara nairaland mo ma ri oran o

ok please teach me how to remove your name from the uotes made by other people with your name included.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Omotayor123(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

ok please teach me how to remove your name from the uotes made by other people with your name included.
grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
Tayo na laff u dey laff me? i don enter wahala o.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Nacaladyahow waalan, you can remove it from YOUR post by modifying YOUR post, and deleting it from there!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Nacaladyahow waalan, you can remove it from YOUR post by modifying YOUR post, and deleting it from there!

i know how to ddo that from the main post but what about the 4 mentions? how do one remove that?

thats y i wrote that you let it go.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

i know how to ddo that from the main post but what about the 4 mentions? how do one remove that?

thats y i wrote that you let it go.

I never asked you to bother yourself with other quotes (of which THREE are gone btw)! Are you really this thick??

Erase it from YOUR post, please.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by 2sex(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Oga, its the fact.
they are very few my brother.... My current babe is exceptional as she can often engage in politics discussions and other things happening in the country.

In fact that's one of the major reasons I went for her.

Another lady I respect around here is mizmycoli... That babe is brainy I swear. She is well lettered!

If you are not intelligent and sharp, the best a lady would get from me is just d!ckk... No committment whatsoever and that relationship wont last.

Another trait is being hardworking... Do you have drive to make something for yourself no matter how small?

Sadly, many of these girls know nothing other than their body and how to lay on bed.

I have sharp eyes for spotting sensationally beautiful ladies... But sincerely the most a beauty can earn from me is "admiration"... You want my respect? Then better have more than beauty to offer.

Most of these girls are confused beign. Ask a question, one you expect someone with a mind of her own to have an answer to and best you will often get is : "i don'r know" or "maybe". Have you noticed this among them?

And I ask questions to expose many of them which they have often refuted and claim that I like to ask too many question.

I do that to xray their true character... With their answers, I could tell their level of reasoning. And sadly, it's pathetic.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Omotayor123(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Tayo na laff u dey laff me? i don enter wahala o.
Remove her name na... She already asked us to do Same... BTW,
Aren't you participating in the wooing challenge
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I never asked you to bother yourself with other quotes (of which THREE are gone btw)! Are you really this thick??

Erase it from YOUR post.

Im very very thick and now that you say they are gone,i will check but if at least one is still remaining then i will conclude that you just want to bother me for no reason.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Remove her name na... She already asked us to do Same...
BTW,

Aren't you participating in the wooing challenge

Wat?

she actually did that.oh my please which page again did i write that post so i can remove her name. this one pass my power but i cant start flipping a 10 page thread.

wooing xhallenge?

who i go woo self?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by 2sex(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op, when you say intelligence,
this is a woman who has it in abundance.

https://www.nairaland.com/2516032/seeing-beyond-political-views
read her other topics as well.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Im very very thick and now that you say they are gone,i will check but if at least one is still remaining then i will conclude that you just want to bother me for no reason.

Clearly you are.

Delete my name from YOUR post on Page 1.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Omotayor123(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Wat?

she actually did that.oh my please which page again did i write that post so i can remove her name. this one pass my power but i cant start flipping a 10 page thread.

wooing xhallenge?

who i go woo self?
She would have quote directly under your mention... Just click on her quote.. You will see your post and then you modify.

Come woo me na tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Clearly you are.

Erase my name from YOUR post on Page 1. Erase it.

Will you just mellow please.Whoever reads this will think i wrote an offensive thing about you so enough of your unwarranted aggravations

I will remove it right away.Iranu
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Will you just mellow please.Whoever reads this will think i wrote an offensive thing about you so enough of your unwarranted aggravations

I will remove it right away.Iranu

Yeah, self-inflicted aggravation on your end. Simply delete my name from your post, and be on your way, wa7yahow.

And be sure to buy yourself a pocket dictionary.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah, self-inflicted aggravation on your end. Simply delete my name from your post, and be on your way, wa7yahow.

And be sure to buy yourself a pocket dictionary.

i hve done that and i guess its apparent that ladyboss probably ignored you because its only saddists that will act as you just did.

please do me a favour and stop quoting me cos you scare me.

g nyt
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Toks2008:

i hve done that and i guess its apparent that ladyboss probably ignored you because its only saddists that will act as you just did.

please do me a favour and stop quoting me cos you scare me.

g nyt

LadyBoss has been gone.

This all was to demonstrate to you that when someone asks you to remove their goddamn username from your post, you do it. I was curious as to whether or not your peers would refuse a simple request when asked of them politely as you had. Now I see it was all you, although who the heck knows why tf?

Freakin' whackjob! Buy yourself a pocket dictionary, and re-learn the meaning of the word "respect", ya hear grin

Thank you!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

LadyBoss has been gone.

This all was to demonstrate to you that when someone asks you to remove their goddamn username from your post, you do it. I was curious as to whether or not your peers would refuse a simple request when asked of them politely as you had. Now I see it was all you, although who the heck knows why tf?

Freakin' whackjob! Buy yourself a pocket dictionary, and re-learn the meaning of the word "respect", ya hear grin

Thank you!

Ladyboss has been gone??

Goddamn

Respect

Omoyi need iranlowo

i would not have responded but i honestly feel for you.Anyways go to page 3 and remind lady boss to remove your name stating emphatically that i made a mistake concluding that you are intelligent.

g nyt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / To Hit Or Not To Hit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.