Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,249 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (41151 Views)

Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Would U Still Amass Wealth For Ur Kid In Dis Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by LieDetector(m): 3:31am On Aug 08, 2015
I did virtually all. Good old days.

But op you can lie o. So wole soyinka listed all these deeds and asked parents to swear huh?

Lies everywhere. Don't know whom to believe again undecided
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2015
did it all...
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by jamace(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2015
I did almost all of them. grin

Those are for the typical African Child, of the good old days. These days children are caged and are use to films only, Tom and Jerry, .....etc.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Damsman10(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2015
spiritfada:
i did almost all apart from the mixing of garri and sugar and eating from my pocket cheesy
me2

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Damsman10(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
sinkhole:
This OP, na real bad person grin I did absolutely all of them! I was actually frantically looking for the one I did not do, but alas, no success! But that india vs nigeria 99 - 1 thing, I did not really believed it o, but I was at the same time confused because thruly India could not be seen at world cup or any major football event!
jangirova epo moto grin

dey were forever banned after using juju in dat match, dnt tell me some pple r still saying d match wasn't real
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by gtim4uall: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Play war started grin
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by dandollaz: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Beremx:
I didn't do these when I was a kid o! I don't think there's anytime I didn't bath before going to school. For wetin na?! grin

@op,you forgot to add playing table tennis with a big board especially old wooden doors and a long stick to demacate the board into two. Then we used small flat wood we call "bat" to play table tennis. grin grin

Mehn! Good old days o!!

Lalasticlala,which ones didn't you do as a kid? I know say you be ajebo. grin grin
which board? abi ontop suckaway with long stick and concon(tin) milk to stand the stick.

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by dandollaz: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2015
U forget to mention catching locust i love to catch igurube then in school and putting it inside matchbox,panya,swell
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
.......If you didn't make catapult out of iron bed spring and rubber band,if you didn't make ajopepe(helicopter) with paper and run while the propeller rotates in your palm,if you didn't do feli,if you didn't play cashew nuts,if you didn't burn cashew nuts,if you didn't play lawn tennis on the floor with felele ball,if you didn't say ede times ede,if you didn't beat girls that people call your wife or try to humiliate them to proof that she's not your wife,if you didn't run out and shout "Daddy welcome" repeatedly and embrace your dad and not doing that to your mom,if you didn't consider rice as the good food and Amala as the bad food (it's the reverse now),if you didn't mark some trees as trees of winches that winches live in,if you didn't watch Sholay,Dharam and veer,Michael Jackson's music videos,Asirinla,Koto Orun,If you didn't run around and sing the song Dharam sang with Amtabh in Sholay and try to speak India trying to feel like Dharam,if housmaids didn't put you on the ram and you feel you're riding horse,if you didn't play football with females,if you didn't catch maama Oloyin and maama olori and tie it on rubber for plaiting hair and the maama moves around making some noise

5 Likes

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol. Guilty.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by saintfizzo(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Guilty of all the charges mehnnnnn grin only peeps who grew up in VGC wld escape som of these.... growing up was fun I must say,thumbs up OP
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by eljanfortis(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
K
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by biminiflash: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol,.... I did biminiflash.com.ng
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
I guess, cos we also got beaten for doing those. grin

Transfered aggression things. . . grin
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by qualityovenbake(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Am Guilty of most of this charges. Please send me to jail, by the way op you forgot to mention the most sweetest of them all "CATCHER". For the men that grew up in Lag, how many of you still remember 4 corner post.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by hotgunz(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
All ds were back den. How kids or watch movies and press fone.... No fun like b4

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Oscar4real(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
I did all these mehn it was fun back then
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
lalasticlala is viewing... Be like he is guilty of all...
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by lalasticlala(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Beremx:

Lalasticlala,which ones didn't you do as a kid? I know say you be ajebo. grin grin

Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor?
it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!!

Jangulova opi motor grin
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by NaLaugh: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by NoRetreat(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Some of us from the interior did not only mix garri and sugar in our pocket we add groundnuts to it and our friends will be beging us for some.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by gbaskiboy: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
I did all,and more.
I love the papa,and mama play..
Bolanle suffer for my hands..
badt guy grin
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by gbaskiboy: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
I did all,and more.
I love the papa,and mama play..
Bolanle suffer for my hands..
badt guy grin
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
i did some of them.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by Samoranopapa(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm moment of Gold,things I can never do again but they all seems right
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by mrGrAb(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow!! I feel 7 again.. yes i did it all
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by abiambo(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2015
I did every every but i didn't wash only my hands and legs before going to school, but I hid under my elder bro's table to avoid school... I literarily stayed under that table until I slept off..

1 Like

Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by misspicy(f): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
I beat my child because I was beaten too,like wen I bath in d rain
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by CharlesPhc: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow...!!! How amazing to know alot of us did same things growing up irrespective of location.

I did all and even more...!!!
I was an expert in building open back Trucks or jeeps from empty peak milk cans cutting out round tires for it from bathroom slippers, put a rope in front and other kids would buy, start pulling, playing race game etc with it.

What about making 'world cup' from plastic containers and wrapping it with gold colour papers from cigarette packs.
The street football competitions that the street babes would always come to cheer their street guys and if you attempt to woo a girl from an opposing street, you could get 'brushed' by her street guys for daring to pay her a visit.

What about leaving school in search of 'Monkey Sugar Cane' or fruits in a white man's compound (without security), attending Army Children School in GRA Phc back in the day and the white man or his wife would have to come chase us away themselves.
Re: Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? by onelife97: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Haha I did it all o.and never really understood what we were singing then truly at 38.
"jangilova epo motor".
Thx @op for this correction "jingle over like a motor"and
"standard living standard living,standard living standard living,I am a prince in my village standard living standard living".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.