Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money (1984 Views)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / When You Kissing Ur Girlfriend And Someone That Owes You Money Pass By (pics) / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by rinora(f): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2015
please I need advice on how to get my back 60,000naira from this so called friend of mine who owes me,he borrowed the money with a promise to pay back in one week,its been four months now,am yet to get my money,am confused,he keeps telling me different stories,I don't know where he lives cos he moved,he has stopped picking my calls.I have sent him countless of insultive text messages,he wouldn't reply me.I only know his place of work
This guy makes me regret being kind to him,now my heart is hardened towards helping people in need just because of his actions.Guys please I need tips on how I can get back my money back

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by otabuko(m): 1:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Go to where he works.... You'd be surprised how you'd get your money when his boss gets to hear it..

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by rinora(f): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2015
otabuko:
Go to where he works.... You'd be surprised how you'd get your money when his boss gets to hear it..

Thanks,sounds like a good idea,guess that's what I would have to do
Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:58am On Aug 08, 2015
This should teach you a very big lesson, I am not saying u shouldn't help anyone in future o! but lemme tell u a secret, if u want to keep ur friends for a long period, if not forever, REMOVE money from ur friendship, if ur friend needs help, u can help with d little u have, never lend money to ur friend coz that day would be d beginning of ur enmity. Money brings friends, it also tears dem apart.

4 Likes

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by IykeWest: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
This should teach you a very big lesson, I am not saying u shouldn't help anyone in future o! but lemme tell u a secret, if u want to keep ur friends for a long period, if not forever, REMOVE money from ur friendship, if ur friend needs help, u can help with d little u have, never lend money to ur friend coz that day would be d beginning of ur enmity. Money brings friends, it also tears dem apart.
I like this smiley Insightful.

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by cyprus000: 2:09am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=13pt]
Simple.

All you have to do,is arrange with a person to dress like a native doctor(babalawogrin).

The babalow will go to his office and tell him that you reported his matter to his shrine and the oracle has given him a time frame of 2weeks to pay back or diegrin.

Thank me letawink

[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by rinora(f): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Very wise advice,I must say,wish I got this kind of advice before now,would have acted wiser,truth be told,I never imagined my friend could behave this way,but as u said money brings enimity and shows the true nature of people.I have really learnt my lesson the hard way,thanks for your advice
Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by rinora(f): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Simple.

All you have to do,is arrange with a person to dress like a native doctor(babalawogrin).

The babalow will go to his office and tell him that you reported his matter to his shrine and the oracle has given him a time frame of 2weeks to pay back or diegrin.

Thank me letawink

Lmao,you no go kill person

[/size]

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by rinora(f): 2:14am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=rinora post=36724742][/quote]

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by cyprus000: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2015
rinora:

[size=13pt]
cheesycheesygrin

On a serious note. You can try it,if the money is big.

Find one rugged area to run the packag.

People do it in reality. I know a guy,an oracle ordered to return a packag he collected from som1.

After several warning. One day,he pulled out a gun and shot his corkgrin..naso him take die.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:23am On Aug 08, 2015
rinora:

Very wise advice,I must say,wish I got this kind of advice before now,would have acted wiser,truth be told,I never imagined my friend could behave this way,but as u said money brings enimity and shows the true nature of people.I have really learnt my lesson the hard way,thanks for your advice

Ur welcome, but don't send him abusive text messages again, and when u go to his office, try not to make a scene or else u will be removed from the office premises by d Oga at d top dem, Lol, best thing to do "might" be to confront ur friend in his office in the presence of his boss or bosses to pay u ur money, make sure u go along with a police man who would make him write and sign an undertaken to refund ur money withing the period of time u would be needing it, and the police man must make sure ur friend notes down his new address and with this, u are good to go, u will surely be smiling home with ur money. #when d deed is done, don't forget to tip the police men well # *winks*

1 Like

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by fromnigeria(m): 3:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Op dont regret being kind, some people are just like that.

I think you should invest say 7-10k on few men of the Nigeria Police force.
Help with his address of place or work and order them to do the needful.

Trust them.
Thank Me Later.

2 Likes

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Report to his boss.... that will solve the problem...

Just as u have been previously adviced, stop borrowing friends money you can't let go...
The truth is, people that will pay u ur money immediately they get it, don't actually like borrowing...
I never borrow my friends money, no matter how close... the exception being my family members, because I know even if they don't pay me (which is almost impossible) I can easily let go... just for future sake.

(some people get mind sha...)

3 Likes

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by misspicy(f): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Am in your shoe Op,so am following dis thread like...looking for a reasonable advice,and my own no be small money o,i cnt even type d figure here

2 Likes

Re: What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money by Blackfire(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Going to his office may be ok, but blackfire have a questions for u... What is between u two? Is this the first time u are giving him money maybe 5k,10k? Are u guilty of something? Because if u are going to his working place and u are guilty of something... U WILL BE DISGRACED.

In 2013 a lady brought her husband to borrowed money #3 million naira, a week later we discovered the husband was duped, the mumu carried 6.5 million to people who will multiply it for him... gobe right?.

As am talking to u now,they have not pay 10 kobo out of money they borrowed.. Now the twist the wife of the guy said they are not paying a dime, WHY? She said my 'friend' and her have something between them.

This lady is a banker in Ibadan,the husband well a living fake life.

Now my 'friend' cant go to her office because even his wife is 'looking the guy one kin eyes',many people believed he is bleeping the lady,how can u just give a lady 3 million like that(ooops he had given her 500k before that,ooops).
And the human nature is very funny ,u think people will pity u, u just paint a mark on yourself to be exploited more, they will say 'so she has money?'

So u see my dear he/she that will kill a snake ,must also safeguard his/hers at the same time.

As an atheist let me leave u with this bible phrase.... help those who are in 'NEED' *****not want

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Every Woman Does Before Having $ex / Why You Should Marry Now / Simple Trick We Guys Use To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.