Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98563 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Anyone blaming this girl is as demonic as this evil man. And I believe the poor girl 100%. You don't force anyone to love you or have sex with you psychologically or physically. Rape is rape. Just for five minutes of lust, he has lost his reputation for life. And lest we forget, Shola is not the only victim, because many others have kept their own ordeals secret to avoid public stigma and trauma. Many lecturers in Nigeria have raped female students to help them secure admission. One other victim raped by another lecturer from the same UNILAG has never recovered. And screaming when you are being raped is dangerous, because several rapists have killed many girls and women to silence them as they screamed and struggled in resistance. It is better to be alive than to be killed by a rapist who can hide the corpse or dumped it somewhere and nobody will ever know the truth. It is safer not to scream and struggle where there are no people nearby to hear and save you. That was why the demonic lecturer took her to campus so early in the morning. He already planned to rape her ahead of time. And what has the fact whether she was a virgin or not before the rape got to do with it? So you can rape any girl or woman who is not a virgin? And many of the useless idiots doubting this unfortunate girl have girlfriends and wives and sisters? I wish I know your real IDs. You generation of vipers! The world will be better and safer without people like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by MizzD: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
deebrain:
God!

Even lies nowadays are no more properly delivered.

Mr Lecturer, even a lady that is a sex addict won't just go after you with the few time you had to know yourselves-given the circumstances.

You are lucky. God forbid it was a lady i know, you will have being a corpse. "accidents do happen".

thank you! But see how believable it sounds to the majority, as if they would ever believe that lie if it happened to their daughters, sisters or nieces.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is where the Nairaland female activists will skin you alive if you say anything contrary to their beliefs. gringringrin

Na siddon Look I dey. lipsrsealed
From your past experience ba?grin
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by XBLadez: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2015
I have to lock my female dog in her cage everyday, before I go out, so those Yoruba men in my compound won't rape her. U can imagine that undecided
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by murmee: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Abisafree:
d lecturer mean business, if not what will he be doing with condom in his office?
Most lecturers have regular sex with female students in the office.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Ishilove: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2015
She was wearing trousers... there's something fishy about this story.

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crystalf: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Chikena ke when the crimes He committed is even more than 3 ( refer to my comment on d first page) The rape ish still stands till proven otherwise. We r no investigators buddy cos The man might just be another pathological liar and the gyal another dunce who doesn't know how to package her ordeal. So let's cross arms and watch in HD. What I sha know is that the dude won't go Scot free.

Believe this :
This will be the final verdict

The lecturer family and other landlords will go and beg the father since (a kin ti court dey ka tun sore)
The father will withdraw the case
Police will collect their share
The man will be released
He will be impeach as the chairman
The girl will go and live with another family member
The girl get upgraded to serve oldies

CHIKENA
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

Here is one fact for you: Rapists also use condom when they molest their preys

So, When or how do they Wear it Cos I even Have Problems Wearing One Doing Consensual Sex
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
Anyone blaming this girl is as demonic as this evil man. And I believe the poor girl 100%. You don't force anyone to love you or have sex with you psychologically or physically. Rape is rape. Just for five minutes of lust, he has lost his reputation for life. And lest we forget, Shola is not the only victim, because many others have kept their own ordeals secret to avoid public stigma and trauma. Many lecturers in Nigeria have raped female students to help them secure admission. One other victim raped by another lecturer from the same UNILAG has never recovered. And screaming when you are being raped is dangerous, because several rapists have killed many girls and women to silence them as they screamed and struggled in resistance. It is better to be alive than to be killed by a rapist who can hide the corpse or dumped it somewhere and nobody will ever know the truth. It is safer not to scream and struggle where there are no people nearby to hear and save you. That was why the demonic lecturer took her to campus so early in the morning. He already planned to rape her ahead of time. And what has the fact whether she was a virgin or not before the rape got to do with it? So you can rape any girl or woman who is not a virgin? And many of the useless idiots doubting this unfortunate girl have girlfriends and wives and sisters? I wish I know your real IDs. You generation of vipers! The world will be better and safer without people like you.
@bolded, very bitter truth most people don't want to hear.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Ok, can you just find some nice place to hang yourself? Ofe mmanu cool

O I love my soup, sauce and stew with lots and lots oil. Never mind heart disease, hypertension etc because life is for the living. grin. It doesn't matter if I die young or have to spend the rest of life in a wheelchair, all that matters is that I can tell stories of how I conquered mountains of eba and heaps of rice with my oily soup. cheesy
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crystalf: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
murmee:
Most lecturers have regular sex with female students in the office.

Even students move around with condom in case of emergency kpekus
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Finally!! The First Female who has Refused to be Blinded!
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
XBLadez:
I have to lock my female dog in her cage everyday, before I go out, so those Yoruba men in my compound won't rape her. U can imagine that undecided

What are you doing on our soil, O ye child of hate? embarassed
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by josite: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
we need be fair,this may not be rape.this may be a sex act where the girl later decides to get the guy implicated.i will blame the man for taking due note of the fact that she is just 18. .This guy seems to be a nice guy and is truly sorry.wish he get a real smart lawyer.now guys,dont just talk ,learn a lesson and be ahead of babes who will say yes and later cry foul .

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by XBLadez: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
oreos:

What are you doing on our soil, O ye child of hate? embarassed
[/s]
Who dash you "soil"? Ibadan man grin
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by XBLadez: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Ishilove:
She was RAPED by a YORUBA man, period!
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:

Then let's say he's obviously a stupid/irresponsible man for falling for such seduction with a girl of 18 which happens to be his friends daughter.
Well she's 18 so not anything illegal. Immoral? Yes. Illegal? No.

Kongi na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
imsuboi:
Yoloba people & rape; inseperarable.

Here's my verdict though, that girl was not raped.
Apparently, the man's member was either too large or too lengthy for the girl to handle.

The member touched her cervix & tricked the body into initiating a "Ferguson Reflex" which led to the severe abdominal abdominal contractions (pain). Which in-turn, gave them up. grin grin

Talk about karma being a b*tch cheesy cheesy

Cc: KingTom
First of all as a Yoruba man. Koni dafun ori e!!!! angry
As a doctor... grin grin grin
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by ExInferis(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
She wanted the admission so bad she played the game on him and he fell for it. After smashing her punny they found out she still wouldn't be admitted, so she felt cheated.

Probably the guy manliness was bigger than she bargained for hence the pain, which her parents noticed.

Shes lying. It was consensual.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

So, When or how do they Wear it Cos I even Have Problems Wearing One Doing Consensual Sex

How am I to know? I suggest you visit your GP or any sexual and health centre if you find it difficult to use a condom? You might accidentally puncture one when you are struggling with it and I shall take it that you know the bitter consequences that might follow.

Why don't you choose the abstinence route? You wouldn't have to worry about anything grin
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

How am I to know? I suggest you visit your GP or any sexual and health centre if you find it difficult to use a condom? You might accidentally puncture one when you are struggling with it and I shall take it that you know the bitter consequences that might follow.

Why don't you choose the abstinence route? You wouldn't have to worry about anything grin

You've Completely Deviated From the Topic grin I was Asking how Can Rapist Wear Condoms and there Victims will just be Looking at them
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Bigwig1: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Dre re always 3 sides to a story ur side,her side nd d truth.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by imsuboi(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
KingTom:
First of all as a Yoruba man. Koni dafun ori e!!!! angry As a doctor... grin grin grin

Isi gi dia! grin grin
Answer from the medical angle abeg
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Toks2008(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
fromnigeria:

The kind of result we get when we're DESPERATE and i blame the papa Shola for all.

Nonetheless
Papa Shola i know another lecturer in AAU, i think he can be of help.
Shola must be an undergraduate.

Nonsense!!

Rape is the last thing that will ever cross my mind even if im super sex starved.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You've Completely Deviated From the Topic grin I was Asking how Can Rapist Wear Condoms and there Victims will just be Looking at them

You find it improbable based on your experience and I am telling you that it is possible because there have been cases angry but I had to pass my own to you, it is part of the sex education I received at ARPH
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by chelsea4su(f): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Baruwa baruwa, u eventually end up @ kirikiri,lasu Agege pts student will miss u,shameless lecturer.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by focus7: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
XBLadez:

I'm telling you! It's the only tribe where an uncle would rape his own brother's daughter and still allow her to deliver the baby. Useless dirty set of people. Their tribal marks and stretch marks look the same! angry
read the shameless acts of your Biafra kinsmen @: 1 www.nairaland.com/2167881/electrian-rapes-housemaid 2 www.nairaland.com/enugu-top-politician-mobbed 3 www.nairaland.com/housewif-slumps-dies-after
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by filcast(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Both parties have presented weak arguments. But the girl's seem weaker. I think both have also been aided by lawyers.
At her age, she ought to have done much better. It might be hard to prove Rape beyond reasonable doubt.
9 days! What evidence. Don't mind some of the fraudulent NGOs dat want to gain publicity to justify the funds they claim from foreign affilites.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
oreos:

You find it improbable based on your experience and I am telling you that it is possible because there have been cases angry but I had to pass my own to you, it is part of the sex education I received at ARPH

Alright then.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Icecream4U(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2015
Well, the girl allowed the lecturer to penitrate her with the hope of securing admission but she became bittered because the admission was not successful. If the admission was successful, we won't hear this story.
GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO UNILAG.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by fromnigeria(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Rape is the last thing that will ever cross my mind even if im super sex starved.
Simply because you have a matured mind bro
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by blackbwe: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2015
I don't believe her.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.