Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex (6703 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) / 7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lmao the Lauren girl tho.

Waiting for it to trend in Nigeria Twitter. That's if it does.
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by ITbomb(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Naija girls are hopeless in expressing themselves. Always insecure

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by vizkiz: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nneka123:
Lmao the Lauren girl tho.

Waiting for it to trend in Nigeria Twitter. That's if it does.

what would be your comment when it does?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by iheanyi40(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
stchinedu:

They were the last to be created and ever since, God has not rested.
I doubt if God go even recognise half of em on judgement day grin
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

what would be your comment when it does?
you will see it when it starts trending. grin
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by vizkiz: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nneka123:
you will see it when it starts trending. grin

now may be the right time. "Tomorrow might be too late" tongue
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
seankay:
How about wen u gals fart during sex angry angry

after d.oggy right? That's not fart . undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

now may be the right time. "Tomorrow might be too late" tongue
Its never too late tongue
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by zeb04(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
these is really stupid. you want girls to air opinions and you are first to dig it up nd bash them when they have different views in subsequent post.

wait oh. opinions are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
seankay:
How about wen u gals fart during sex angry angry
It's not Farting. I don't know about ur gf though. Lol. During sex in some positions air goes into to the vagina and tend to make those sounds during intercourse. It's just air. And it's perfectly normal.
By the way if she has an std she might not be farting. This air coming out might stink cause of it. Get her tested for chlamydia.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Deejavuu:
Lmao@ "wave excitedly at ovaries " grin grin

Yeah, because same percent of the male will term them "olosho" runs girls" and all kinda names. Fuccking judgemental bunchs. So how will they air thier views when they are surrounded by judgemental beings
Na Lie! undecided

Even without the Judgemental guys they wouldn't still speak up.

Are you trying to tell me that we don't have "Judgemental" guys among the white people?

You people are just naturally withdrawn from speaking out when such things as this comes up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Naija girls are hopeless in expressing themselves. Always insecure

That's normally because of the way we are raised. Nigerian parents have got to teach their daughters that men are not better or their superiors. I am a woman, I am married and I express my sexual desires as well as the things I don't like when doing it. I do not let anyone dominate me.
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na Lie! undecided

Even without the Judgemental guys they wouldn't still speak up.

Are you trying to tell me that we don't have "Judgemental" guys among the white people?

You people are just naturally withdrawn from speaking out when such things as this comes up. undecided
I am not. I'm my case what I hate is when I say don't stop and then he goes faster. Or pushing my head in and almost killing me when I give u a Mouth Action. Men can be ridiculous in the bedroom
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeeblamj:

I am not. I'm my case what I hate is when I say don't stop and then he goes faster. Or pushing my head in and almost killing me when I give u a Mouth Action. Men can be ridiculous in the bedroom
Simple..

Now who is judging you for this?

Well I hope you have let him know what he's doing wrong. Because that's the only way things will get better.

Some guys will be fooling themselves thinking they are kings.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Blonchilli(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Deejavuu:
Lmao@ "wave excitedly at ovaries " grin grin

Yeah, because same percent of the male will term them "olosho" runs girls" and all kinda names. Fuccking judgemental bunchs. So how will they air thier views when they are surrounded by judgemental beings
Don't you think they're peeps who r still judgemental there? Moreover if a lady isn't a hypocrite herself she would comment, no offence. I was expecting females here on NL to continue from where that stopped but it's the male that are making the comments. undecided
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Blonchilli(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Simple..

Now who is judging you for this?

Well I hope you have let him know what he's doing wrong. Because that's the only way things will get better.

Some guys will be fooling themselves thinking they are kings.
Females here will pretend that they're being judged. Later will scream feminism, whatever that means.
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Blonchilli(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeeblamj:

Lol!!! The girl should take the lead when that happens. Don't worry if u bothered about hypocrites bashing you, I'll bash the bashers!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by iamrealdeji(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
UnknownT:
wow, I like the way many female responded to the question. If it were to be a Nigerian thing (have seen some threads like this on nairaland) , 99% of the comments will be from guys because the ladies will all keep mute lipsrsealed
means they're still shy about it which is good. White girls are that bad today because of the "I don't give a damn" thing. Till they turn to lesbianism,"i don't give a damn",zoophilia "I don't give a damn" in turn,making other girls to see nothing wrong with it and all of them getting influenced in the name of "I don't give a damn" or "I can't hide anything,I ain't and a hypocrite". I still prefer the way naija girls handle their things,shows they still feel shy about things they do and wouldn't encourage younger ones to do the same

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
means they're still shy about it which is good. White girls are that bad today because of the "I don't give a damn" thing. Till they turn to lesbianism,"i don't give a damn",zoophilia "I don't give a damn" in turn,making other girls to see nothing wrong with it and all of them getting influenced in the name of "I don't give a damn" or "I can't hide anything,I ain't and a hypocrite". I still prefer the way naija girls handle their things,shows they still feel shy about things they do and wouldn't encourage younger ones to do the same
zoophilia ke?! gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by sexylogan(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
When you're sailing towards cloud nine and she stops u and asks, "Baby, do you love me?" angry

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Blonchilli(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
sexylogan:
When you're sailing towards cloud nine and she stops u and asks, "Baby, do you love me?" angry
Lol! In other news Kyle Walker is Premier league highest goal scorer
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by chemystery: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
pretenders does the worst!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
shockwave91:
only white people use lube
L M A O

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by zieraw2005(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by seankay(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeeblamj:

It's not Farting. I don't know about ur gf though. Lol. During sex in some positions air goes into to the vagina and tend to make those sounds during intercourse. It's just air. And it's perfectly normal.
Bro I know what you are talking about. The fart am talking about is real fart that stinks angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by iamrealdeji(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

zoophilia ke?! gringringrin
yeah,Zoophilia is very common among white girls that have family dog and white girls that have horse stable or live in ranch
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by iamrealdeji(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
chemystery:
pretenders does the worst!
yeah,but they don't use it to affect others,a girl that shows what she does can influence 100 girls,but a pretender that does the same only do it alone and doesn't influence anyone. The fact that most white girls see nothing wrong in all these and feel good about it(folks even praise them) is the reason why many of them do things that are weird. A mother can be into lesbianism or zoophilia with their family dog and not hide it,in turn influencing her daughter who wouldn't see anything wrong in it cos no one can question her when her mom does the same,or what do you have to say about a mother who doesn't hide her dark sexual practice(in the name of "I don't give a damn"wink till the extent of practicing lesbianism incest with her daughter

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by titi4fola(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
UnknownT:
wow, I like the way many female responded to the question. If it were to be a Nigerian thing (have seen some threads like this on nairaland) , 99% of the comments will be from guys because the ladies will all keep mute lipsrsealed
why won't they keep mute, because many of you guys are fun of ridicule, mockery, or start to call them names at any remarks or comments . Some of you behave like a saint whereas you are faked. Left for me, I won't let anyone walk with with their dirty foots in my life.
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by wristbangle: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol,,you see how all these white women air their views freely about sex and even talking about some things we call "nasty" here.

Let someone try this on a nigerian forum and see the difference. You'll go off line and come back two days later only to see comments from two people.

And their monikers will be "anonymous" grin

Bro, U don summarise the whole story.

If the time comes for them to air their view on sex related issue, they will claim virgin Mary and pretend as if no one has ever touch their body let alone sexual moves.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are these Nairalanders ?
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Qualer: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
softysparky:
Hehehehe girls are seriously vexing.

oya, talk ya own... make i know how i go take change style! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.