Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex (6706 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) / 7 Things Women Do That Annoy Men. Yes! It's Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, U don summarise the whole story.

If the time comes for them to air their view on sex related issue, they will be claim virgin Mary and pretend as if no one has ever touch their body let alone sexual moves.
Asin ehn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yeah,Zoophilia is very common among white girls that have family dog and white girls that have horse stable or live in ranch
lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Deejavuu(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na Lie! undecided

Even without the Judgemental guys they wouldn't still speak up.

Are you trying to tell me that we don't have "Judgemental" guys among the white people?

You people are just naturally withdrawn from speaking out when such things as this comes up. undecided

I didn't expect you to agree. They’re withdrawn because most of the ladies are used to doing what society expects.

There are judgemental white guys but it can't be compared to ours.

Don't worry i will cc your moniker, next time i see such comments, for now, i rest my case. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Ese00(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
The spit part. My chest my chest ooooo. Looool. Smelly spit

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

L M A O

Hahahahhahahahahahqhhah. Who is that shock wave? Dumb! And u blacks use spit? Lol he's such a novice
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
seankay:

Bro I know what you are talking about. The fart am talking about is real fart that stinks angry
Ew gross! Anyway I am a sis not bro. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by czarr(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
means they're still shy about it which is good. White girls are that bad today because of the "I don't give a damn" thing. Till they turn to lesbianism,"i don't give a damn",zoophilia "I don't give a damn" in turn,making other girls to see nothing wrong with it and all of them getting influenced in the name of "I don't give a damn" or "I can't hide anything,I ain't and a hypocrite". I still prefer the way naija girls handle their things,shows they still feel shy about things they do and wouldn't encourage younger ones to do the same
how can you do worse in private and then not airing your view on what should be a part on living is good because you are shy that's insane.
Infact I think its just downright hypocritical
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
czarr:
how can you do worse in private and then not airing your view on what should be a part on living is good because you are shy that's insane.
Infact I think its just downright hypocritical
Exactly what I think. They are mostly not happy but they hardly say a word. And he asks, did u cum? They say yes and it's a big lie
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

Lol!!! The girl should take the lead when that happens. Don't worry if u bothered about hypocrites bashing you, I'll bash the bashers!!! angry
That frog pic got me rolling with laughter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Ufranklin92(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeeblamj:

Exactly what I think. They are mostly not happy but they hardly say a word. And he asks, did u cum? They say yes and it's a big lie

I asked ma babe last time,did you release
She come say noo

The thing vex me badly shaaa
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by 7footre(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
stchinedu:

They were the last to be created and ever since, God has not rested.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you o ye son of man

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Secrets11(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
UnknownT:
wow, I like the way many female responded to the question. If it were to be a Nigerian thing (have seen some threads like this on nairaland) , 99% of the comments will be from guys because the ladies will all keep mute lipsrsealed
We pretend a lot here in Africa abi shey nah inferiority complex? undecided
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by seankay(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeeblamj:

Ew gross! Anyway I am a sis not bro. Lol
Oh sorry. If that's really you, I must admit ur smile is alluring smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

I didn't expect you to agree. They’re withdrawn because most of the ladies are used to doing what society expects.

There are judgemental white guys but it can't be compared to ours.

Don't worry i will cc your moniker, next time i see such comments, for now, i rest my case. smiley
Mentioning my moniker won't change what I opined earlier. undecided
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by dasrackhor(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
UnknownT:
wow, I like the way many female responded to the question. If it were to be a Nigerian thing (have seen some threads like this on nairaland) , 99% of the comments will be from guys because the ladies will all keep mute lipsrsealed
bar man,give dis man 10 bottles of origin..well said bra..Nairaland girls r d shy type bt not withstanding dey can Bleep d hell out of u..Outa thread b4 dey rush me...
Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2015
majamajic:

after d.oggy right? That's not fart . undecided

See ya life. tongue
I half catched you..... Hahahhaha
It is here you half bin cuming 2 hide

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex by majamajic(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2015
favoured234:

See ya life. tongue
I half catched you..... Hahahhaha
It is here you half bin cuming 2 hide

grin grin grin grin grin
I was passing, I peep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / Na Oyibo Babes Sabi K!ss Pass Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.