Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,906 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Do I Stop Loving Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Loving Her? (2953 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / I Can't Stop Loving Her / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nwulia(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Delete all her contacts,BBM etc,all her personal belongings with you and the gifts you have received from her do away with it.ignore her calls,when you see her on the road pass,.contiue ignoring her till she gets the message. undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Radison: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Happy sunday all, I need more advise. Thanks all and God bless.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Chicken shit.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
My problem is why can't people just be real and straight.. Just leading the poor bloke on anyhow.. When wetin she wan do dey her mind.. Haba...

Bro just continue with your life o...even if you remember just console yourself with the fact that you are an awesome guy and maybe you deserve better.. As far as you knw you tried your best.. No lele..
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by james0560: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
u can c for ur own self dt u'r d real cause of ur own PREDICAMENT.... U c noting in life can just jump on sm1 without one bin d root cause of it....now going to u, u urself z d love u av for her is too "strong" for u to leave her.... dis is where u're @ fault, U FAILED TO MK D LOVE LEVEL MUTUAL.... U'r lovin her more Dan au she is loving u, wen u act like dis 2wards a Lady she'll c u as bin obssesed abt her and can't do without her, hence leading to her "WETIN CONCERN ME ATTITUDE".....D summary of dis is DT: "U don't love a lady more Dan she does to u" in fact d best tin is for u to let her b d one dt is rili afta u, let her b d one showing d love to u which can b achieved by u getting into her heart even her head..... Notin is more sweeter if its d lady showering u wit d love nd care u nid, dts what dey ar created for nd dey'r best @ it...if u understand me well, slow d love down,don't b too hasty nd one gr8 advise I'll reveal to u now is DT: Neva let a Lady no d real extent of au much u love her hence she'll tk u for a ride.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Heineken(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
james0560:
u can c for ur own self dt u'r d real cause of ur own PREDICAMENT.... U c noting in life can just jump on sm1 without one bin d root cause of it....now going to u, u urself z d love u av for her is too "strong" for u to leave her.... dis is where u're @ fault, U FAILED TO MK D LOVE LEVEL MUTUAL.... U'r lovin her more Dan au she is loving u, wen u act like dis 2wards a Lady she'll c u as bin obssesed abt her and can't do without her, hence leading to her "WETIN CONCERN ME ATTITUDE".....D summary of dis is DT: "U don't love a lady more Dan she does to u" in fact d best tin is for u to let her b d one dt is rili afta u, let her b d one showing d love to u which can b achieved by u getting into her heart even her head..... Notin is more sweeter if its d lady showering u wit d love nd care u nid, dts what dey ar created for nd dey'r best @ it...if u understand me well, slow d love down,don't b too hasty nd one gr8 advise I'll reveal to u now is DT: Neva let a Lady no d real extent of au much u love her hence she'll tk u for a ride.
nice talk guy.. God bless you
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by morganist99(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
Na so e easy to "take a break", "cut her off" ?

Even those who have not been in a relationship that lasted over a year are giving "advice".

look at this one
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
morganist99:
look at this one
be looking na,when ur tired,u'll sleep.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by james0560: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Amen , tanks @ Heineken

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding / Share Your Worst Experience (whe You Were A Kid) / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Rock This Snake Type Of Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.