Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,452 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( (3146 Views)

Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! / 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. / Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Theres this friend of mine , Jerry. Jerry loved this girl like cray as in he cared bout her so much, and he's been asking her out, but she keeps saying till after her IT. Jerry continued showing love and care, calling her everyday ,texting her everyday, mind u, its a true life story. well after some months, she started to care bout Jerry lil by lil, though they havent started dating. well yesterday Jerry called her in the morning bout 5times she didnt pick, he was worried oh nd mind u... Jerry is very hot tempered nd too emotional, well Jerry saw his mom missed calls then he called her and spoke with his mom till his call card finished,fortunately he saw one of her very close friend nd used hid phone to call her, he did nd she picked, Jerry was angry , i tried calming him down, but i got a punch on the chest ,yes thats how angry he can get, well im hot tempered too but i controlled myself nd left him, he yelled at her on the phone.she hissed nd cut d call. Jerry calmed down ,well i met her and she explained that Jerry yells and sends texts and disturbs her with calls almost everyday, dat atleast he should just not call her everyday. well Jerry tried that once nd she called him asking y he didnt he call her, u see Jerry is confused really confused, what should he do. well i tld him to bone her for a few days, watchu guys think. im confused too.
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by frankay430(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
not true
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
He's too clingy. He should give her space.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
The main reason why I hardly call babes this days....

4 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Exactly, when you care too much, they call it being clingy, when you don't, they say you're not caring or romantic
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Confused geh undecided
Jerry should give her space!

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2015
jerry should call TOM

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
gentlecjay:

Exactly, when you care too much, they call it being clingy, when you don't, they say you're not caring or romantic
Everything should be in moderation.

None should be done too much.

Sometimes he should check on her,,other times he should just forget that she exists. undecided

But they are not even dating so why should he kill himself over her. He has the right to stop calling her if he chooses to.

These girls can friend zone a nigga and still be expecting all the romantic bullshit.

God help them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Mannylex(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Too clingy and being desperate is a turn off for both ladies and guys.... If you don't have a life of your own, you just can't take charge of your emotions and relationship.

Anyways, I think Jerry is You.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by vizkiz: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2015
jerry should look for a better girl called tom undecided

On a serious note, guys should learn how to make a lady miss them...give her that gift of missing you, she will call and keep saying "nawa oh, not even a call since"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by ailehwise(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2015
jerry would soon put this on nairaland and say the same girl is coming back if he should accept her back.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wow.. thank u so much guys, btw Jerry aint me. I feel for him thats y, he is my best friend. Thank u so much guys
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
As if you got Airtime.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
tld him d same thing, she called him this morning asking bout his health, according to Jerry he is gonna give her space 4 sometime.. its suprising though, Jerry was a player, very good one. but i dont know y he is so emotional nd carin toward this girl

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mannylex:
Too clingy and being desperate is a turn off for both ladies and guys.... If you don't have a life of your own, you just can't take charge of your emotions and relationship.

Anyways, I think Jerry is You.
True bro, but im nt jerry... thank you though.
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Captainswag225(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
o.p dis is more than love... Its obssession. Dis kinda guys can end up killing the lady and himself if the lady ever break up with him. Pls continue advising jerry.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Brugo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jerry needs a side chick. This babe is taking him for granted. He should suspend her before sacking her ass.
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
armylord:
tld him d same thing, she called him this morning asking bout his health, according to Jerry he is gonna give her space 4 sometime.. its suprising though, Jerry was a player, very good one. but i dont know y he is so emotional nd carin toward this girl
I guess he loves this one.

No matter how much of a player you are,,there will be one girl that will just make you lose control of your tight game.

But it doesn't mean you'll lose control of your senses.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Unless she's officially his babe,he has no right to call and text her so often.....no right!

I hate guys like that abeg,she is not his girl. And what made him think she was starting to like him anyway?
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Shebarh(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
I honestly don't like guys dat bug me too much.. jerry should give her some space abeg.. and d guy gahnn is too hot tempered d gal should just dust her slipas and run away from dat kind of guy
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't bug girls with calls,I hardly call these days sef,I send text messages.

If she doesnt reply or call, I go forget am.
Literally, even their name I no go remember, choii

Too many fresh young bloods,every where if I vex give you space na till forever things grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Cutehector(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nneka123:
As if you got Airtime.
foolishness is really bad...

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by SkinnyDude(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
op, so you mean jerry punched you and you didnt punch him back... am disappointed in you

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by 400billionman: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:

If you call, you are desperate, if you don't call, you are stingy with call credit..

Some girls no get life..
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
400billionman:

If you call, you are desperate, if you don't call, you are stingy with call credit..

Some girls no get life..
if u dnt call, simply means ur tryna take tinz slowly. cheesy isn't that wat they wanted in d first place
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by 400billionman: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op, so you mean jerry punched you and you didnt punch him back... am disappointed in you

Me too..
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by CircleOfWilis: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jerry should go hug transformer
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
foolishness is really bad...
oh you're foolish? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nneka123:
oh you're foolish? Lmao
lol when will dey eva learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol Jerry is 6ft11 nd muscular.... im 6ft 9 nd slim... loolz
Re: Dont Be Overcaring To A Girl, It Hurts :( by SkinnyDude(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2015
armylord:
lol Jerry is 6ft11 nd muscular.... im 6ft 9 nd slim... loolz
oh, i see.. you no fit use mouth punch am. you know they say tongue is deadlier..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Should Bride Price Be? / 18+ My Encounter With Garri!!!. / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.