Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer (7053 Views)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
kevinberry:

You are free to,I apologise after finding out that the man did confess that they had sex...all what I wrote before reading about the news is because the op said the man should be jailed...I was only trying to say,you don't just jail him like that without going through the right process...
I didn't say anybody must be jailed. I'm only sick with the way people turn d case, twisted it in d favor of d man. I mean I haven't heard a rapist being protected by the people. It's sick bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
snakebeat:

Sharraap my friend!
@ bolded, was the man holding a gun? Had it been she saw a lion in the lecturer's office would she have kept quiet. By keeping quiet automatically means she conceded to the act.
She's just using rape as a smokescreen to get back at the lecturer, obviously for reneging on his own part of the bargain.

The lecturer coaxed sex from her, but he didn't rape her...
So if a girl didn't or couldn't scream for help while she was being raped then that justifies the rapist? YOU'RE A SICK Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Joy1706:

You shut the hell up. Keeping quiet equals yes. People like you are the problem with nigeria. People like deserve a very slow death. I bet you your daughter will be raped.... nt just raped, gang banged and people will tell you the men coaxed her into sex. Mofo
He's a sick Bleep. A beast, an animal, one who doesn't deserve to be amongst civilized people. His type shouldn't even be kept with the creature of the wild. They've more prestige than him. That's the sick people I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

I didn't say anybody must be jailed. I'm only sick with the way people turn d case, twisted it in d favor of d man. I mean I haven't heard a rapist being protected by the people. It's sick bro.

He is not a rapist is he..just like me calling you a murderer because someone accuse of of murdering someone he knows..how does that sound to you..that the essence. Of all what I have been trying to say
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
kevinberry:

He is not a rapist is he..just like me calling you a murderer because someone accuse of of murdering someone he knows..how does that sound to you..that the essence. Of all what I have been trying to say
By law he might not be a rapist but the issue here is stop accusing the girl that she caused whatever happens. Didn't the man say he had sex with her? Whether she agreed or not, another girls has accused him of it in d past. So bro I don't need to say much.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by zeb04(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

By law he might not be a rapist but the issue here is stop accusing the girl that she caused whatever happens. Didn't the man say he had sex with her? Whether she agreed or not, another girls has accused him of it in d past. So bro I don't need to say much.
that man is a rapist.
Go on front page and read the latest report.

useless pricks supporting the man.
I am so hurt cos I know what it feels like to have a lecturer acting this way.

SOB's

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

O please let me be, I already apologise because I know me accusing the girl of lying is bitting you guys hearts....what is good for the goose is good for the gander..stop calling him a rapist and I too will stop saying she is lying
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Who is saying due process will not be followed? What the OP is saying is that people should stop surporting accused rapists until they are proven not guilty.
And people should stop castigating the alleged rapist until proven guilty.
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Jahblessme: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't really understand when people say why didn't she scream,why didn't she shout.
People react differently to assault,some just lie still out of shock and it happens.Some claw face,kick,scratch.Some go into vacant mind phase then something kicks in and they begin to fight with everything they've got.

When a person who has authority over you or someone who you are familiar with is assaulting you,most times the first feeling is disbelief and no this can't be happening,giving excuses in your mind,before you say jack Robinson its going further,you say no,theres no stopping the attacker,you start begging no way.You threaten to scream and no one can hear you,sometimes you can fight the attacker off,sometimes you can't.Numbness can just take over.
It takes a lot of self confidence from home,knowing who you are to stand up to a rap ist and fight with all you've got.
Ra pe is not a joke..Only a very brave person with a strong family network can come out and point fingers and identify a rap ist.The society is mostly tilted against you,trying to blame you first for something which is not your fault.Family members would even prefer to keep it hush hush to avoid damaging family reputation.
Even the worst ra pist will get up and claim sainthood.
This girl will be damaged forever.Nothing in this world will ever take away the psychological damage of having someone force him/herself on you.

I'm glad people can now be medically examined to prove to some extent forceful se xual intercourse.The walls of the va gina will definitely be bruised and there may be bleeding.Unfortunately we are not yet skilled with Dna testing.Would have been the easiest way to nail the attacker.

For males its more difficult to prove as they are forced by direct stimulus to have an er ction and even orga sm.How many guys can come out and say they were rap ed?? They will be mocked endlessly.Its a horrible world out there

NO means NO.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
zeb04:
that man is a rapist.
Go on front page and read the latest report.

useless pricks supporting the man.
I am so hurt cos I know what it feels like to have a lecturer acting this way.

SOB's
Yeah! I just checked FP and saw that. The man is sick, a mentally derailed psycho! I hope God, Allah, Buddha and all the gods of men send serial rapists to rape the wife, daughters, sisters, niece, grandmothers and even dose justifying and protecting the man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jahblessme:
I don't really understand when people say why didn't she scream,why didn't she shout.
People react differently to assault,some just lie still out of shock and it happens.Some claw face,kick,scratch.Some go into vacant mind phase then something kicks in and they begin to fight with everything they've got.

When a person who has authority over you or someone who you are familiar with is assaulting you,most times the first feeling is disbelief and no this can't be happening,giving excuses in your mind,before you say jack Robinson its going further,you say no,theres no stopping the attacker,you start begging no way.You threaten to scream and no one can hear you,sometimes you can fight the attacker off,sometimes you can't.Numbness can just take over.
It takes a lot of self confidence from home,knowing who you are to stand up to a rap ist and fight with all you've got.
Ra pe is not a joke..Only a very brave person with a strong family network can come out and point fingers and identify a rap ist.The society is mostly tilted against you,trying to blame you first for something which is not your fault.Family members would even prefer to keep it hush hush to avoid damaging family reputation.
Even the worst ra pist will get up and claim sainthood.
This girl will be damaged forever.Nothing in this world will ever take away the psychological damage of having someone force him/herself on you.

I'm glad people can now be medically examined to prove to some extent forceful se xual intercourse.The walls of the va gina will definitely be bruised and there may be bleeding.Unfortunately we are not yet skilled with Dna testing.Would have been the easiest way to nail the attacker.

For males its more difficult to prove as they are forced by direct stimulus to have an er ction and even orga sm.How many guys can come out and say they were rap ed?? They will be mocked endlessly.Its a horrible world out there

NO means NO.

I really don't understand ppl. Some said was there a lion in d office? I just read the other girl's experience with the same man. He's strong. Imagine a 18 year old girl trying to fight a matured man off who has raped several matured girls. NO means NO but nobody understands

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Pidggin(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

And people should stop castigating the alleged rapist until proven guilty.

Go and read FP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by snakebeat: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Joy1706:

Fucck out jor. Feel free to bite your preek
grin U're crazy....
This is how u women encourage rape, of all the places in the body why preek?
let me knw if u're interested , I give freely & it's refreshing, no abdominal pains.. grin
Silly girl...
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Go and read FP
Read the comments from students of the school pay attention to halfrica
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Jahblessme: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

I really don't understand ppl. Some said was there a lion in d office? I just read the other girl's experience with the same man. He's strong. Imagine a 18 year old girl trying to fight a matured man off who has raped several matured girls. NO means NO but nobody understands

This is one of the reasons why victims don't speak out.An attacker doesn't even have to be old muscular or big.A thin person can ra pe too.It's hard to explain how terror can shut down your flight response and numb you down to accepting your fate.

There are now soo many alleged ra pe cases so much that an app was developed to record consent before any se xual act just in case.Can't remember the name of the app.
In developed countries,if you sleep with a drunk person he/she can say they were ra ped because while drunk they don't have the capacity to make decisions. That's automatic jail sentence for the perpetrator.

When someone says No please pack and go. Konji does not kill.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jahblessme:

This is one of the reasons why victims don't speak out.An attacker doesn't even have to be old muscular or big.A thin person can ra pe too.It's hard to explain how terror can shut down your flight response and numb you down to accepting your fate.

There are now soo many alleged ra pe cases so much that an app was developed to record consent before any se xual act just in case.Can't remember the name of the app.
In developed countries,if you sleep with a drunk person he/she can say they were ra ped because while drunk they don't have the capacity to make decisions. That's automatic jail sentence for the perpetrator.

When someone says No please pack and go. Konji does not kill.
Exactly. Tell em. Humanity is lost I swear. That's why I avoid drunk girls. A female friend came to visit me sometime ago and she was drunk. Although she don't live far from me, I had to walk her to her home. I'm sure some sick bleep will take advantage of dat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by snakebeat: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

So if a girl didn't or couldn't scream for help while she was being raped then that justifies the rapist? YOU'RE A SICK Bleep
But considering the circumstance surrounding this particular case, the girl could have been able to scream if she wanted to. They even went to someone's office before the incident, which bespeaks people were around as at the time of the alleged rape. Honestly this thread is glaring lopsided, u can't decry someone as a rapist without concrete evidence. Story from both sides so far is too lame to draw conclusions like u just did by creating this thread & berating the man. Btw, what is bleepy sick? Something dey worry ur head? Is that how u address ur elders @home?
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
snakebeat:

But considering the circumstance surrounding this particular case, the girl could have been able to scream if she wanted to. They even went to someone's office before the incident, which bespeaks people were around as at the time of the alleged rape. Honestly this thread is glaring lopsided, u can't decry someone as a rapist without concrete evidence. Story from both sides so far is too lame to draw conclusions like u just did by creating this thread & berating the man. Btw, what is bleepy sick? Something dey worry ur head? Is that how u address ur elders @home?
Lol @ adress ur elders. Abeg check front page, you'll see the other girl's account. I've seen people react out of shock to some circumstance that requires screaming or wailing. I knw of someone who broke her bones but couldn't scream, she was just starring as if surprised. the man is sick.
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Ngokafor(f): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
kevinberry:
[b]Just to make myself clear,all my post was written before I got to know that the man confess that he did have sex with the girl..

In the case of timaya,my question was why did the lady not rushed down immediately to inform the hotel securities rather she took her phone and started interviewing timaya...

To you all ladies getting sentimental insulting me,I hope you will be happy when someone you know very well is accuse of rape and without finding out if the guy is guilty or not,but was convicted because a medical test was carried out..I hope that will make you guys happy....

Imagine,placing you guys in offices that involves making decisions concerning people's life...all men accuse of rape will be in jail now either guilty or not,since that what you guys want..and you op..you open a thread lamenting about how nigeria are condemning rape victims and you still go ahead to shame and say bad words conceding a male rape victims saying it impossible....

Bunch of retards and fuvktards on NL[/b]

..My friend keep quiet and leave already with your tail between your legs..
..You were quick to call the 18yrold a liar without even knowing the full story,now you are analysing rubbish on the Timaya case you know nothing about as well..

..You guys defending rapists are so disgusting to say the least angry..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ngokafor:

..My friend keep quiet and leave already with your tail between your legs..
..You were quick to call the 18yrold a liar without even knowing the full story,now you are analysing rubbish on the Timaya case you know nothing about as well..

..You guys defending rapists are so disgusting to say the least angry..
Maybe he's high on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Dragonking: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well as for me I believe the lecturer should be dealt with accordingly by the law, however, Timaya's own case is still an allegation until he is tried and convicted. Remember that one is innocent until proven guilty. wink

BTW where is that olosho sheila b? Since Rihanna was caught dancing to timayas song, she has suddenly gone into hiding. cheesy

May God save us men from false accusers and evil women. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Joy1706(f): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
snakebeat:

grin U're crazy....
This is how u women encourage rape, of all the places in the body why preek?
let me knw if u're interested , I give freely & it's refreshing, no abdominal pains.. grin
Silly girl...
Smh
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by KanwuliaJara: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
When you worship a GOD OF RAPISTS! grin
In his own image and likeness!

When a certain "blokos" gave MARY quaalude and raped her when she was UNCONSCIOUS, a cover-up story came up as "THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION"! cheesy

Make una change religion ABEG! cry

Bill COSBY GOD! Bill COSBY MEN OF AFRICA!!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by ORALL: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Blonchilli:

Maybe he's high on cheap drugs

You seems angry with him...did your dad raped your sister just curious..we can never tell the type of person your dad is

Rapist/drunker

Choose
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Afrobasic(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Blonchilli:

Yeah! I just checked FP and saw that. The man is sick, a mentally derailed psycho! I hope God, Allah, Buddha and all the gods of men send serial rapists to rape the wife, daughters, sisters, niece, grandmothers and even dose justifying and protecting the man.

Lol... That'll only compound the problem.

Still, team Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Circumstantial evidence points to the fact that there is an 80 percent chance he raped her

Lol, Chief Justice.
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Onegai:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/08/unilag-lecturer-who-raped-18-year-old.html?m=1

A female student had the same "issue" with the same lecturer. Let me guess, you're going to say these are all lies against an innocent man, right?

In unilag, there was this idiotic lecturer who tried to kiss a classmate when he asked her to come and take. a test. she missed in his office. 3 years later he was asking another classmate to meet him in Unilag Guesthouse. I saw the texts. 10 years later, that lecturer is still teaching. I guess you will say all those girls were lying about him too.

One Dr came for a conference at unilag and was carrying strong face and saying students are very wicked everywhere, so we were sent to appease him and be polite. Later on, he came outside and was smiling and bringing his ugly face trying to "know us ladies better and meet him that evening".

He could have easily asked one of us female students to bring something he "forgot" at the conference hall to Guesthouse, something bad will happen and later claim she wanted it

And you will defend him.

Onegai my good friend, hope you still draw.

Used to follow you, with my earlier handle - many moons ago.

Really, it's unfortunate that there are men who forcefully have sex with women. Rightly, this should be condemned, in the strongest possible terms.

HOWEVER...you cannot lump men who proposition women, of legal sexual age, with these guys.

A lecturer trying to kiss, or having sex with his student is merely misconduct (when it's not under duress, that is).

Rape, on the other hand, is very weighty, and a criminal offence.

Morality aside, if a 200 year old man has consensual sex with an 18 year old girl, he did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2015
kevinberry:

Which one is you people...is it my fault that the girl had sex with the lecturer,when things now turn bad,she decided to paint it as rape...or when the other so called girl was raped,after the act,the best she could think of is beg timaya to allow her go with him as his wife,or when she had to start an interview session with timaya instead of her going to the hotel security to report the incident immediately...abeg,I can't shout

Right now,you are actually talking like you were there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Optimall:

Right now,you are actually talking like you were there.

Am not talking like I was there,I made that comment before reading about the news..I never knew that the man did agreed that they had sex..

That of timaya,it is utterly stupid,for the girl to say he let him go because she love him...you claimed he rape you,after the act,you couldn't rush down to the reception to inform security,but rather took your phone and you begin to interview him asking various question...you wanted to blackmail him simply because he refuse to take you along with him to his show....after so many weeks,you now claimed you just went do conduct a medical test and it shows that you were raped..who is she fooling,we all know how a female vagina heal quickly...I am using her own words to judge her..

That of the lecturer,we all know. It was all because of admission,we have heard of such cases countless times..I won't blame the girl...but I would like to say that ,the act happened because she have already conditioned her mind that it the only way to get admission...this sort of things happen everyday in relationship,whereby a lady will use sex to manipulate her. Guy to do her will...

Rape cases are very hard to solve
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by Blonchilli(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
ORALL:

You seems angry with him...did your dad raped your sister just curious..we can never tell the type of person your dad is

Rapist/drunker

Choose
And what brought my father or sister into it? Some people think with their anus I swear!!! Is d man ur sexual partner or what? I don't need to exchange words with u. You're just a shitty asshole that has too much dick in it u now think everyone is lyk ur smelly mentally derailed family. Go Bleep yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by ORALL: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Blonchilli:

And what brought my father or sister into it? Some people think with their anus I swear!!! Is d man ur sexual partner or what? I don't need to exchange words with u. You're just a shitty asshole that has too much dick in it u now think everyone is lyk ur smelly mentally derailed family. Go Bleep yourself.

Lol..someone is pained
Re: Nigerians' Sad Response To Rape Cases Is Sick Supporting Timaya And Lecturer by zeb04(f): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
ORALL:

Lol..someone is pained
seems like you support rape.is your father a rapist?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnancy: A Prerequisite To Marriage? / 'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife / Husband Abused By Mum-in-law Right In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.