Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday (3104 Views)

Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
U really want to HIT her g spot

Go get a sledge hammer grin
grin grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
searching4love:

undecided
Warris it? undecided
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by emryxleena(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
op ..dat was dumb.. U got my comment sha!
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by refreshrate: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dahjhi:
*yawns* Make I Tr*ll small.... You mean like seriously u picked up ya phone to type this? undecided

Azz in ehn

anyway that unilag lecturer needs a protege. allow the guy take the spot.
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Eureka123(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hope she knows your intentions. Rape cases are on the rise these days. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by timm1990(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think dis sud be moved to joke section, dis OP don shack weed abi? undecided
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:
If you rape her or do anything she has not given you permission to do just remember that you are also raping your destiny at the same time

If she agrees nko?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by yungrashee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
just rub aboniki on ur dick nd mak sure u tear her cloth immediately she enters....odé...mumu
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
seunwen2:

If she agrees nko?
Then it's automatically not rape anymore.....

See question o

Madam gurgle sorry for interrupting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by adepiero: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Money making monday! You set yours aside to learn how to hit the center of gravity

Later you'll blame your ancestors and the government for not being successful undecided
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by adepiero: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Money making monday! You set yours aside to learn how to hit the g-spöt

Later you'll blame your ancestors and the government for not being successful undecided
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
adepiero:
Money making monday! You set yours aside to learn how to hit the center of gravity

I dey break guy
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Gurgle(f): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
seunwen2:

If she agrees nko?

If she agrees then its not rape, just make sure she is agreeing then theres no problem
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
she disagrees? see one of her text to me

Wel, u av 2 giv me weeks 2 pray over ur name and u also can do dat because am looki 4 future patner
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
seunwen2:

Wel, u av 2 giv me weeks 2 pray over ur name and u also can do dat because am looki 4 future patner
Mehn nice one ,dats a go ahead..she be like "damn,fvck me,fvck me" nd u hav to be a man nd do ur job..goodluck bro grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by refreshrate: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Guy Monday don reach How far?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
cc: ronald4liff

You no set I get wahala grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
refreshrate:
Guy Monday don reach How far?

She is putting me on a long thing
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
princeuj2015:
I reserve my comment till monday

So? I don't get the gist of a girl going to see u on Monday, u never had girl visit before?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by sandysprax(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2015
seunwen2:

lmaooooo.

If only the babe knows your plans for her. She obviously wants marriage and you are busy researching on how to hit her G Spot. You better join her in tht 2 week prayer session.

Adanna28:

So? I don't get the gist of a girl going to see u on Monday, u never had girl visit before?
[quote author=seunwen2 post=36818048]

He's looking to screw his unsuspecting female visitor who clearly wants marriage.
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2015
sandysprax:

lmaooooo.

If only the babe knows your plans for her. She obviously wants marriage and you are busy researching on how to hit her G Spot. You better join her in tht 2 week prayer session.

Smh he an Efulefu
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Gurgle(f): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adanna28:
Smh he an Efulefu

not getting you
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Taiwo20(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just started running around unclad from street to street bf she come,so u can get strenght to fuvk d hell outta her! undecided ode cheesy

Lol...
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Taiwo20(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Durent:
You cn use tramadol 2hrs b4 she comes in order to keep ur penis active. .i bet u'll drill her for 7Hrs(non-stop) grin

And possibly die of exhaustion....if na so previous guys dey do the thing.......e go don pinish before e reach ya turn.
Btw, that thing na like Govt work, them no dey finish am....just do your best and leave the rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For New Friends / If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do / Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.