Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (62123 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by NEHLIVE: 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
Hawking flesh online seems to be the new lucrative business for young ladies who are lazy and don’t want to make clean money using their own sweat. There’s this 23 year old lady who is ready to dish out her flesh to any well loaded man who is willing to pay her good money. However, you must take a HIV test before exchanging fluids. This is how she advertised her services...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/are-you-ready-for-sx-lets-take-hiv-test.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by NEHLIVE: 9:55pm On May 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
She's still better than pretenders who do theirs codedly. lipsrsealed

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by 4nobody4every1: 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by hungryboy(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
All this terms and conditions,
on top toto were dem dey even retail for 200naira for my area?

79 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
How is she different from others? She even has more sense at least she asked for HIV test before doing, How many of the normal university aristo girls dey ask for HIV test from their customers

OP why bother cleaning out her name when we can all see she is the Linda B that posted the 3rd comment

82 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by fredHOOTEE(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
her two front teeth reminds me of RONALDINHO ...!!!!

Devils incarnate...!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Smartsyn(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
Hope she's qualified to be called an entrepreneur?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Danniscott(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
E don reach like this? Ok now
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by cold(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
I'm happy for her

3 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Segadem(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm,
StillBrandnew:
She's still better than pretenders who do their codedly. lipsrsealed
before HIV could be detected it will at least take the circle of three weeks or more

Doctor in the house over to u

4 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
ibudo baba LABEORUN
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by ifeanyi83(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
At least she's not stealing from anyone...

3 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Cerebrae(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
what a world we are in

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by dkronicle(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
Fada fada

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by jeff1607(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
groundnuts
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Apelex(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
Nonsense.... End time girls everywhere....... Selling thier body's since Creation
..1BC
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Chinatownm(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
ok
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Sirnuel: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
All I see is someone proud of what she does... Plus very cautious too.
Unlike all those church whores wey dey spread HIV and STDs like rumours.

11 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by ezychris(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
Chai! And why won't guys bash ladies?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by smogup: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
End time lashing
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
Shei na person pikin be dis one. My sorry to her family and friends
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by MrAboki: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
What's her number, website and email address?

Ashawo better pass to thief.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
This your new found hubby won't go too well for you
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by collitexnaira(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
Chaiiii, money na bastard, imagine what this pretty girl have been reduced to all because of money

Baba God bless my hustle abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Almost all the bling bling girls these days indulge in prostitution, though some call it runz . #respect_to_girls_with_substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by igbalodehunter(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Serious One No time. whEre Are Our Bj Brodas
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Korry Go Blow This One Tire Oh.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by ecurtbeth(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Na wah oh. For this kind weather na e you dey find loaded guy... You go grow bear bear sha.
I'm interested grin
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by dangote7510(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Look at person daughter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.