Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk (5079 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by xtervaganza(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
you cant advise an amugbo to stop. believe me, its like oxygen to those who smoke

for someone like me i dont think i can live with it but if you can help her through it without her introducing it to you then goodluck

but i'm suspecting she wants to introduce it to you
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
DaisyII:

Oh yeah?

Why is he sharing his testimony on NL den?

This isn't a testimony, he just need advice. And moreover the more he thinks its complicated the complicated it becomes.
He should just love his woman for what she is, he can also talk her out of the act, if she didn't accept, fine.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
hollowpot15684:

This isn't a testimony, he just need advice. And moreover the more he thinks its complicated the complicated it becomes.
He should just love his woman for what she is, he can also talk her out of the act, if she didn't accept, fine.

She needs love? Yes.
But then again,she needs help.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
DaisyII:

She needs love? Yes.
But then again,she needs help.

yes she really needs it..

meanwhile, can you mail me pls. i would love to have a chat with you......Biko
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
sleekch1c:

Rubbish talk.

@op,please leave the girl in peace. She deserves better than a self righteous hypocrite. People like you end up with retired oloshos because you detest the truth and prefer pretence. Where is the love in your relationship? Can't u help her get over the addiction?
Had an encounter wiv a dude who takes sk wiv strong drugs o omo i was tinkin i cud change him bt those people can never change only d grace of God can change dem dey get addicted to it see majek sumtin sumtin old musician as he changed?
Go to yaba left in lagos and see alot of cases u cant change them
They need medical help not one yeye untrue love
Lastly d guy now is in d school medical care
All i do is support him cos no amount of love can change him the sk and all makes their heart stone cold
Ow can u love sumone who dont love?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by chigoizie7(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
adeokunade:
NL, pls I need your advice, I am a guy with a moderate social life and I met this girl last year and we started dating thereafter, I never suspected any kind of unfaithfullness untill she told me last week that she has a confession to make. This lady in her early 20's confessed to be smoking skonk but she promised to stop, to make the matter complicated,one of my friend told me that the substance is worse than Marijuana; they call it SK. I am a bit confused because every other thing in the girl pleases me aside this revelation. Should I continue with the relationship when there so many decent girl out there? Pls we are not talking about marriage o

SK is better than igbo, I am not sure she can stop it just like that, and please don't push her away, stand by her , support her, until she fully quits, if u leave her now because of this ur so called revelation, she might get worse off.

Btw, what's wrong with smoking SK codedly? Its not like it smells like normal weed. Thank ur stars that she is not smoking cigarette. Cos na dat one worst pass all the smokeables
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Had an encounter wiv a dude who takes sk wiv strong drugs o omo i was tinkin i cud change him bt those people can never change only d grace of God can change dem dey get addicted to it see majek sumtin sumtin old musician as he changed?
All i do is support him cos no amount of love can change him the sk and all makes their heart stone cold

My brother that was what i was trying to make her and the OP understand
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2015
1miccza:

Are u ok?
Who is a boy?
angry oya correct ursef
Before i vex land begin they spill like acid rain?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by adeokunade: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
I had the mentality that those substance were meant for crminals[armrobers] and prostitutes, that was the impression we were given @ upbringing, so you can imagine the my perception of the issue? But on the other hand this girl appear decent and she is sound accademically but I don't want to discard my earlier perception . She promised to stop she also said she has been fighting it but she still befriend the girl that introduced her into it.
1miccza:

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

smh...
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by coolestrogue(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
SK...bro, she no dey smoke am alone..I guess she has guys she smokes it wit, nd d guy(s) fvck her after each smoke... u watch nollywood, dont u?
I pity that guy, the babe is really cheating on him with some bad guys. @OP, after smoking it with those guys, the sex is like "when two elephants fight" its not the grass that suffers, its the pvssy in this case. Run for your life.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
shiizzy:
smh...

embarassed uncle shiizzy
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed uncle shiizzy
my eyes are closed ... I didn't see anything grin
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Are u ok?
Who is a boy?
angry oya correct ursef
Before i vex land begin they spill like acid rain?
Oya no vex!!! No begin spill like acid rain ... Na beg i beg..... But no be you i dey talk of there now.. Na one bros wey just land begin swear like say e see me for dream oo... Oya sorry ... How about some ice cream and Sharwama....? *Winks*
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by 1miccza: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeokunade:
I had the mentality that those substance were meant for crminals[armrobers] and prostitutes, that was the impression we were given @ upbringing, so you can imagine the my perception of the issue? But on the other hand this girl appear decent and she is sound accademically but I don't want to discard my earlier perception . She promised to stop she also said she has been fighting it but she still befriend the girl that introduced her into it.

Bros changing people like that is somehow close to an impossibility honestly you can see people with similar experiences on this thread saying the same thing...
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
shiizzy:
my eyes are closed ... I didn't see anything grin

Open it joor tongue
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
hollowpot15684:

But i'm not a therapist.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeokunade:

Op that's one part that she won't tell you any lady that smokes skunk or sk would be someone that is serially bleeped by guys... She won't tell you that!!!!!I have a neighbour that does that and she could camp any guy she takes in for more than 4 hours and all they do is smoke Sk and Bleep all through..... She changes guys like they are clothes on a rack.....
The fact that a girl smokes doesn't mean she bleeps all guys!

Haba!
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by damilareoye: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
run for your life OP.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The fact that a girl smokes doesn't mean she bleeps all guys!

Haba!
so you mean a girl who smokes is a good girl undecided
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
hollowpot15684:

smart guy grin... Wanna use one stone kill two birds grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
DaisyII:

But i'm not a therapist.

i don't need a therapist dear, i just need a good company.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
hollowpot15684:

i don't need a therapist dear, i just need a good company.
..and you think i'm good company?
Alright.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:

Alright.
*Soft* my instinct works perfectly.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:

Alright.

I insist.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
hollowpot15684:

*Soft* my instinct works perfectly.
soft? What does that mean?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
shiizzy:
smart guy grin... Wanna use one stone kill two birds grin

pls where are the birds?
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:

soft? What does that mean?
Hey, can you just mail me pls..that's easy to do.
Soft is just the low voice.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:

pls where are the birds?
Just ignore that.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaisyII:

pls where are the birds?
if you ask me.. Na who i go ask undecided
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by DaisyII: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
shiizzy:
if you ask me.. Na who i go ask undecided

lemme jez act like i didn't see dis.
Re: Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk by hollowpot15684(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
DaisyII:

lemme jez act like i didn't see dis.
You should have say something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOING VIRAL: This Wedding Had To Go On, Come Rain, Come Sunshine - (PHOTO) / Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.