Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,605 members, 7,830,840 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? (2019 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2015
We guys with big ones nd d ladies in the house wanna know how you feel. Kindly feel free to gist us. Oyaaaaaa
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Which kind threads you just dey crest up and down? undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Which kind threads you just dey crest up and down? undecided undecided
am on form. More to come
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2015
The Lord is your strength
MemphisDepay:
am on form. More to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
We guys with big ones nd d ladies in the house wanna know how you feel. Kindly feel free to gist us. Oyaaaaaa

for your mind, wetin you get big shey?
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2015
That moment when d op wants to knw if anyone has d same small prick as his....

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Mikollon1(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:

Your diq small. You don see my own? My own na pipe.
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
me wey my stuff na pipe
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MizTyna(f): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2015
How do we know yours is even big? Show us the 'dis ting'
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
me wey my stuff na pipe
I ask u? Why u dey tell me
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
MizTyna:
How do we know yours is even big? Show us the 'dis ting'
I will be banned if I show you. Biko
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Gurgle(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:

And youre even Igbo self

mad guy
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MizTyna(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:

Yea yea
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

And youre even Igbo self

mad guys
am not an igbo guy o. Mi o kin she omo aje okuta ma mu omi o. Shey oti gbo mi?
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Gurgle(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
am not an igbo guy o. Mi o kin she omo aje okuta ma mu omi o. Shey oti gbo mi?

Translate please, don't understand

its because you used biko
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Translate please, don't understand
its because you used biko
ha.. Are you an ebira girl?
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Gurgle(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
ha.. Are you an ebira girl?

No im Igbo. Are you Egbira?
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MizTyna(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:

Boom boom pow!

Man down!
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by mayorkyzo: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
That moment when an insecure guy with a tiny diqq wanna know if they are others like him..my guy carry ya cross alone... grin
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by ionsman: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Very easy. Use your tiny weeny on a girl. Afterwards, ask her how she felt.

You just wanna kmow how others with your condition feel. Kpele
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

No im Igbo. Are you Egbira?
lai lai. Am a confirm Yoruba guy.
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
MizTyna:

Boom boom pow!

Man down!
lolz... D op thinks we fools... Thinks we were born yesterday
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Gurgle(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
lai lai. Am a confirm Yoruba guy.

Ok. so why did you ask me that what about Egbira girls
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
All you guys bashing me as regards whether my dickkk is big or small. Una no get work. For your info, av gat the ... Don't lemme complete, so I won't sound childish.
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by itsMrIke(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP which kind thread be this Any man who thinks he neeDs to be validated on social media surely has a complex problem...

By the way pishure of ur so called big kini, or ....you know the drill...

Idiat sombori
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by tuffgongjo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Many shades of madness on Madness on NL.
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. so why did you ask me that what about Egbira girls
I asked 'are you an ebira girl?
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Gurgle(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I asked 'are you an ebira girl?

Ok I really don't understand you but I need to go anyway, call me when you think of a cleaner thread
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
op how do you think they should feel
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I really don't understand you but I need to go anyway, call me when you think of a cleaner thread
ok dear. barg in as you which when my next thread beckons. Cheers
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by princeuj2015(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some have dick bick but have no bae to use it on, while some have average dick but running from baes kitten ni
Re: How Do You Guys With A Very Small Diqq Feel? by Summersland(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mikollon1:

cheesy
Mikollon1:

Bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What She Dared Me To Do / Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.