Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (121682 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by wordbank(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
BOWLEG MASTER IN THE HOUSE
For babes wey wan get better curves wey be say dia thighs no go dey scrub together.

Chai... Sandra sowi say I shift ur kidney
embarassed
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
bigtt76:
You nor state the type of toilet roll for buy naaaa. These days you have ones with the smallest tube grin
exactly,there are different types of toilet rolls,some with tiny hole,some with wide hole
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fools. Of all the topics on the planet, its d1ck size you apes deemed fit to argue about.

Naijaboiy I used to think you had some sense, it turns out you're just a little boy after all. undecided

Monkeys! That's what you all are.

**spits

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
exactly,there are different types of toilet rolls,some with tiny hole,some with wide hole

Use the second method
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by naijaboiy: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:
Fools. Of all the topics on the planet, its d1ck size you apes deemed fit to argue about.

Naijaboiy I used to think you had some sense, it turns out you're just a little boy after all. undecided

**spits
Wetin dey work this one? undecided

Come don't bring your Stupìd self on my mentions this afternoon.

Are you the one to tell me threads i'll comment on?

Whatever you think of me is your fhuucking opinion and you can cook it up and eat it.

Don't mention me for something as irrelevant as this again.

Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

**spits

You shouldn't have opened the thread in the first place...

Small dicky hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wetin dey work this one? undecided

Come don't bring your Stupìd self on my mentions this afternoon.

Are you the one to tell me threads i'll comment on?

Whatever you think of me is your fhuucking opinion and you can cook it up and eat it.

Don't mention me for something as irrelevant as this again.

Nonsense! undecided

You're a monkey. A hairy circus monkey
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by naijaboiy: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

You're a monkey. A hairy circus monkey
Mtcheew!

I wouldn't even waste my time settling down to create disses for you.

Just learn how to keep your nose far away from people's asses.

You can continue ranting like an epileptic hyena.

Bye nigga!

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by zealot4me(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
zealot4me:
Have you come to book a space?..hope ur BF has it big?
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by jrerico1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Pls ma bf needs a dick surgery b4 he kills me with his big dick...is like dat guy dick is 10.
grin grin and people are really in search of dah kinda dick, take it and enjoy it, it's yours cheesy
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by jrerico1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
dake40:

how do one enlarge his dick lipsrsealed??
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Mtcheew!

I wouldn't even waste my time settling down to create disses for you.

Just learn how to keep your nose far away from people's asses.

You can continue ranting like an epileptic hyena.

Bye nigga!

You're further showcasing your stupidity. grin

Epileptic hyena? Seriously? That's all you could come up with. cheesy

Lemme leave you to continue your d1ck measurement with your fellow single-digit IQ monkeys. grin

Sorry for the disturbance o! It seems your case is congenital cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Lemme leave you to continue your d1ck measurement with your fellow single-digit IQ monkeys. grin

Facts about Sizes and issues on penis are never objectively accepted.. I could see you are becoming more than a threat on this thread... Pls just hold your words and let others have space...
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Id!ot..she him mouth like vjay.
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Its good you realise how irrelevant you are.

Now keep swerving. undecided
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its good you realise how irrelevant you are.

Now keep swerving. undecided
Leave da id!ot mak him dey talk anyhow, e go soon heavy am 4 mouth
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
^^ I can see you're using this opportunity to famz your way into naijaboiy's anal sphincter grin

Durent:
Id!ot..she him mouth like vjay.

Gay thing. Smell out of my mentions, you Caitlyn Jenner wanna be grin

www.nairaland.com/2512148/people-think-too-feminine..help
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

^^ I can see you're using this opportunity to famz your way into naijaboiy's anal sphincter grin

Ar u referring to me?
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Now you are really taking things too far.

You are the one becoming a nuisance now on the thread. Let everyone be.

And please stop mentioning me. undecided
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
Leave da id!ot mak him dey talk anyhow, e go soon heavy am 4 mouth
Guy just ignore.
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Mak i no jst catch u face to face,chai..if i cash u,it will rainwink
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Tapout(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

grin grin but y will u call someone Caitlyn Jenner wanna be...that's enough for someone to voluntary walk into the gallows cry
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
mumu
Lol. na really mumu. infact her own na mumu of d highest order. ask her either she has seen a dick b4, nt to talk of smal or big one.
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tapout:

grin grin but y will u call someone Caitlyn Jenner wanna be...that's enough for someone to voluntary walk into the gallows cry

Oga tapout. You don show? grin

How far na? Make I pity them?

'Cos I go soon accelerate to meme posting grin grin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
Mak i no jst catch u face to face,chai..if i cash u,it will rainwink

What will you do? Hit me with your hand bag? grin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Somethin like dat..wait til we meet grin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:

We will NEVER meet! I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Tapout(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Durent:

what's up this meeting na...?? I go like observe from a distance grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

We will NEVER meet! I cover my ass with the blood of Jesus!
If u get mind jst kindly type ur residential address here nd maybe upload a prof pics grin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by ignis: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rubbish. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.