Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. (21500 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:
I hate to admit it bit it's obvious the Whites are superior to the blacks. The last year Scotland Referendum is a case in point. The Scottish people decided, without guns and violence, to do a referendum to seek to continue or otherwise with the UK. That was the smartest display of maturity and values I've seen displayed by a people in many years. Today, within a devolved system, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island, have a huge say in their own affairs.

Can the blacks do same? They will rather commit a genocide than do what the superior Scotland people did.
preye something is fundamentally wrong with us as a people...

Can you imagine a guy in my office that true federalism wont yield no benefit...and the said guy is from edo...I just tire...
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2015
atbu1983:
Exactly this is d reason I hated Jonathan. he was more concern about winning a second term in office than using the opportunity as president to developed south south. If I were Jonathan, I would have upgrade portharcourt Port, Calabar port and revive sapele port without giving a Bleep what other tribes think. we got an opportunity to correct the wrong, but we gave d opportunity to a wrong son? enriching individuals in south south has nothing to do with development of south south. all jonathan did was to enrich few individuals thinking he is helping us. Jonathan failed us.
yeah GEJ failed us hands down...but its not too late to fight right diplomatically...
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
IzonOwei:

Can you imagine a guy in my office that true federalism wont yield no benefit...and the said guy is from edo...I just tire...

You don't seem to understand how difficult and wicked we are. Common sense suggests you change an approach if the same hasn't yielded positive results in decades. ....but that's not the case with people down here; they will continue in the same path even when it's obviously a dead end. ..That's how backward we are.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
the reason why the country is a trap is simply because they wont agree to true fiscal federalism...they are lazy and opportunists who want to gain so much from where they did not sow...if not which sane country wont practice true federalism to foster development of individual states...look at fools like aregbe cant pay salaries because he cant generate one naira from his state,but rather waiting for oil cash from the niger delta...

Bro, it all depends on what the SS truly needs. We have the right people in the right places, we can remove ourselves from the stranglehold of these ingrates.

Why should Osun seek to build and create it's own wealth when it's sure of sone billions at the end of every year. These people are cost centres.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Observant:

What becomes the fate of the indigenous igbos of of south south location? Them go join your confederation or you will expell us from our lands?
So you are very sure the the remaining Six tribes are of an accord to form this confederation?

Read what i said very well:

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Better indeed.

A classical example of an Ariara market grad is you. How will you know how to differentiate beer parlour gists from facts.

Primary school was attended under the mango tree.

Secondary school was attended inside traffic selling gala or with one slave master.

University -- Ariara Market.

SMH
. Superstupid1 aka After1. Thunder smarsh that ur tiger clawed scary face. Piglet. Btw tell Abimbola to stop bleaching. Yimuuuu

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

No wonder Aba and Onitsha are the twin gates of hell and hades.
. Aba boys can feed off ur wretchedly accursed bastard dominated family. Idiot. See ur triangular head! After1 greet Abimbola for us

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
preye thanks so much for this exposee..though our present niger delta leaders have failed us we cant stop preaching about true federalism and the fraud of the nigerian constitution against individual states especially oil producing states until sense is beaten into them...

The more this becomes an issue the more many start thinking right..the more the militants in the niger delta can fight constructively devoid of greed to really emancipate each and every niger deltan from the shackles of the scam called one nigeria...

The militants should say NO to amnesty deals and fight for absolute resource control..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

That is part of our culture that contributed to the world and that had turned to Tatoo of today.

Try harder flat.head.
. Aint you ashamed of that ur miserable culture mr conie? Shameless son of a senile mother

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by mauriceju2(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Unitary system of government in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria is a master key to corruption, if Buhari like let him kill every body when he step down after 4 or 8 years corruption will continue because it is natural in a Unitary system of government in a multi ethnic country i dont expect you to see this truth. ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

We did not.

But we are part of the early cultures in Africa that started it, unlike your lazy fore fathers that cannot even build an hamlet talk less of an empire.

They only delighted in fighting in your hut square for the hand of Adaobi in marriage and dancing round a pot of boiling human being.
. I curse the day you were born superstupid1 aka after1. I curse the punny that conscieved you this coneheaded swine from ogun

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
mauriceju2:
Unitary system of government in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria is a master key to corruption, if Buhari like let him kill every body when he step down after 4 or 8 years corruption will continue because it is natural in a Unitary system of government in a multi ethnic country i dont expect you to see this truth. ok

Thanks bro. Corruption isn't Nigeria's bane. The system is. We've shouting it for years but those who are hugely benefitting from it, including the lazy and myopic few from our region, won't think. They've already concluded it cannot be done. Shame!
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
preye thanks so much for this exposee..though our present niger delta leaders have failed us we cant stop preaching about true federalism and the fraud of the nigerian constitution against individual states especially oil producing states until sense is beaten into them...

The more this becomes an issue the more many start thinking right..the more the militants in the niger delta can fight constructively devoid of greed to really emancipate each and every niger deltan from the shackles of the scam called one nigeria...

The militants should say NO to amnesty deals and fight for absolute resource control..

In a few weeks time, I'll be visiting the town of both Tompolo to address some Ijaw youths. The crumbs must give way for a more dignifying true federalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Eastlink(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:
I hate to admit it bit it's obvious the Whites are superior to the blacks. The last year Scotland Referendum is a case in point. The Scottish people decided, without guns and violence, to do a referendum to seek to continue or otherwise with the UK. That was the smartest display of maturity and values I've seen displayed by a people in many years. Today, within a devolved system, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island, have a huge say in their own affairs.

Can the blacks do same? They will rather commit a genocide than do what the superior Scotland people did.
You hit the nail on the head. History is replete with devious atrocities of the black man towards fellow black all in the name of secession. A case point is Nigeria during the civil war, Congo, Rwanda, Sierra-Leone and Liberia. In the case of Nigeria and albeit Rwanda, genocidal acts were committed by vicious elements who deliberately singled out a people as scapegoat for the failure of nationhood.
We were witnesses to the maturity of nationhood, when Britain carried out a peaceful referendum in Scotland. Now, substitute Britain for Nigeria and all you get is war, violence and mutilations instigated by blockhead leaders grappling with the regional and ethnic dynamics of the country. Until we toe the line of civilization, Nigeria to the eyes of the world will continue be seen as a cesspit. May God help us all in this zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2015
zuchyblink:
no body is talking about coal,limestone,footwear,car manufacturing,motorcycle manufacturing and machinery parts fabrication,import and export etc

Only igbos manufacture things in Nigeria, I know about that bro. d guy I was replying was tryna say that igbos contribute nothing to the Nigerian treasury.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Observant: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2015
atbu1983:

Read what i said very well:

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

Guy you are running around circles because you knew where I was going to. So sitting in your bedroom you have drafted the constitution of the biafra people to know that they will run a unitary system?
If you are going to form a confederation with other six tribes that made up the defunct biafra and implement regional autonomy, can you explain to me why the igbo which is just another tribe of the seven ur headache?
Guy please find a copy of aburi accord which was proposed by an igbo man to help give every region control there resources as far back as 1966.
It either you are a miscreant, or you just hate igbo.
because your analogy up there inclusive or exclude of the igbo nation doesn't have any effect on resource control each region.

3 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Eastlink:
[/b] You hit the nail on the head. History is replete with devious atrocities of the black man towards fellow black all in the name of secession. A case point is Nigeria during the civil war, Congo, Rwanda, Sierra-Leone and Liberia. In the case of Nigeria and albeit Rwanda, genocidal acts were committed by vicious elements who deliberately singled out a people as scapegoat for the failure of nationhood.
We were witnesses to the maturity of nationhood, when Britain carried out a peaceful referendum in Scotland. Now, substitute Britain for Nigeria and all you get is war, violence and mutilations instigated by blockhead leaders grappling with the regional and ethnic dynamics of the country. Until we toe the line of civilization, Nigeria to the eyes of the world will continue be seen as a cesspit. May God help us all in this zoo.

That referendum on the one hand showed the maturity of the British government and the determination of the Scots, while on the other hand it displayed the sickening hypocrisy of the same British imperialists. They gave a voice of destiny to the Scots but down here amalgamated a people who have NOTHING in common for their own wicked experiment.

All in all, the joke is on the primitive blacks who wont be mature and honest enough to determine their own destiny, instead of sustaining whatever backward identity foisted on them by the wicked British colonialists. They will keep blaming the Whites even after the latter had left over 5 decades ago, thereby giving further credence to their weakness, incapacity and folly.

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Observant: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:

In a few weeks time, I'll be visiting the town of both Tompolo to address some Ijaw youths. The crumbs must give way for a more dignifying true federalism.

While at it, remind them that the call for true federalism by an igbo in 1966, to give them control over the resources from there land led to the genocide of 3M igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Observant:

While at it, remind them that the call for true federalism by an igbo in 1966, to give them control over the resources from there land led to the genocide of 3M igbos.

I won't forget. I won't forgive the perpetrators of that genocide either.

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Observant: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:

That referendum on the one hand showed the maturity of the British government and the determination of the Scots, while on the other hand it displayed the sickening hypocrisy of the same British imperialists. They gave a voice of destiny to the Scots but down here amalgamated a people who have NOTHING in common for their own wicked experiment.

All in all, the joke is on the primitive blacks who wont be mature and honest enough to determine their own destiny, instead of sustaining whatever backward identity foisted on them by the wicked British colonialists. They will keep blaming the Whites even after the latter had left over 5 decades ago, thereby giving further credence to their weakness, incapacity and folly.

I'm feeling you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Yujin(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:
Deeply within me, I'm more interested in fiscal federalism or regionalism more than even secession. We can still keep this nation united NOT with force or threat of the same, but by choice and deliberate agreement.

But will the parasites agree with it? They've used their lazy and wicked generals to create a self serving constitution. Will they be sensible and sincere?

Will they accept the injustice if the table were turned? Will the children of Uthman Dan Fodio agree to such dehumanising arrangement? I doubt it. They will deploy all their bows and arrows and guns to ensure they get what justly belongs to them. I know them to that extent.
This is how a visionary man analyses situations. I'm glad to have met another after barcanista. I see hope for our children. This evil set up can never continue unchallenged. I know those that are my enemies and I know those that are not my friends. These two should be well planned for. Not to forget the sabotuers amongst us; it will be better for them if they weren't born. However the right time is key to our success. You have my friendship comrade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Yujin(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Pls tell them to look beyond their present benefits which is not even guaranteed because if something that can render them impotent comes up then the little crumbs they're getting will be denied them. Let's team up together and force a restructure or secede if our oppressors deny us the former.
Before the end of next year a strong man will be uprooted. It shall be a sign to us that God is with us in our quest to freedom.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Macelliot(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
spanishkid:
I done talking to people of your kind. Ignorance is really your problem.
Ignorance? I leave you to your delusion.

The largest oil well in Nigeria is in Igboland..
During state creation, "Obigbo" was crafted from Imo state into Rivers state..
Obigbo now called Oyigbo has the largest oil well in Nigeria which is in Igboland...

Ask yourself, why is Edo state the poorest state in SS? I mean that the other 5 SS states are richer than Edo....
Edo state is being influenced by the name "Niger-delta" because her map falls inside SS and nothing more...

4 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
IzonOwei:

you can only fault true federalism when you have absolutely nothing to fall back to.....

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by chernest2002: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Op is right but many are ignorant.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Yujin(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Fear the children of Uthman Dan Fodio! Underestimate them at your own peril.
Do not fear them rather be wary of them. I tell you the truth: those people have more conscience than a majority of Oduduwa's offsprings. Former CBN governor Sanusi admitted and mentioned the great wickedness met on the Igbo people openly but till date no Yorubaman has ever done so in recent times. Who are those who are quick to upload pictures of dying women and children of the genocidal civil war called biafran war? See how they constantly put dissension among people of the old eastern region so that they can easily continue to steal from the regions. No Yorubaman will ever ask the FG to build another seaport in the ss so as to decongest Lagos but they will be quick to threaten people to leave their region. We all witnessed the last election and we saw how they kept mute to the underage voters in the north but still went on to call it the freest and fairest election simply because it didn't favour Gej. It took another northerner to say the truth which is that it is the almaJiri(underage) votes that ensured buhari won the election. I have come to understand that majority of the Yorubas have suppressed their conscience. It is their choice and they have made. May they live with the consequences of their choice.

3 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Eastlink(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Yujin:

Do not fear them rather be wary of them. I tell you the truth: those people have more conscience than a majority of Oduduwa's offsprings. Former CBN governor Sanusi admitted and mentioned the great wickedness met on the Igbo people openly but till date no Yorubaman has ever done so in recent times. Who are those who are quick to upload pictures of dying women and children of the genocidal civil war called biafran war? See how they constantly put dissension among people of the old eastern region so that they can easily continue to steal from the regions. No Yorubaman will ever ask the FG to build another seaport in the ss so as to decongest Lagos but they will be quick to threaten people to leave their region. We all witnessed the last election and we saw how they kept mute to the underage voters in the north but still went on to call it the freest and fairest election simply because it didn't favour Gej. It took another northerner to say the truth which is that it is the almaJiri(underage) votes that ensured buhari won the election. I have come to understand that majority of the Yorubas have suppressed their conscience. It is their choice and they have made. May they live with the consequences of their choice.
Since these are facts that lay bare before us, what then do you think we do. Can we achieve this noble cause in alliance with our perceived foes? Or do we dare the consequences, the harrasments and unite with one voice in pursuit for a just cause.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Observant: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Eastlink:
Since these are facts that lay bare before us, what then do you think we do. Can we achieve this noble cause in alliance with our perceived foes? Or do we dare the consequences, the harrasments and unite with one voice in pursuit for a just cause.

On regionalism or balkanization we stand.
1999 Constitution which was derived from military degrees has to be scrapped.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:
The more you understand this wickedness and evil that is being perpetrated by this nation, the angrier and impatient you become with it. Its common knowledge that running a unitary system of government in a multicultural society is a recipe for disaster, bloodletting, violence and underdevelopment. What we need is revenue contribution and not revenue sharing. You can’t have a federally controlled institution determining the sharing on revenue between the Federal Government and the state governments. What we must have eventually is revenue contribution arrangement. What I mean is this: revenue that accrues in Nigeria is accruing in a particular territory. In a true federation, it is the government in control of that territory that should be the collecting agents of such revenues. There would be an agreement by law and constitution what proportion of each one would be sent to the federal coffers. Not the other way round.

The Wickedness/Oppression Practised By The North

This isn't about hate. This isn't about intolerance. This is calling a spade its right and appropriate name- a spade. The HAUSA-FULANI wants the 36 states because the constitution supports the repatriation of wealth of all the states (juicy states especially like Akwaibom, Rivers and lagos etc) to the revenue and fiscal account where it will shared according to population, and we all know who has the largest population.

This section is very fraudulent . Its constitutionalized slavery. The current 1999 Constitution has simply legalized the slavery of the other regions, especially the South South.

C - Public Revenue
162. (1) The Federation shall maintain a special account to be called "the Federation Account" into which shall be paid all revenues collected by the Government of the Federation, except the proceeds from the personal income tax of the personnel of the armed forces of the Federation, the Nigeria Police Force, the Ministry or department of government charged with responsibility for Foreign Affairs and the residents of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

(2) The President, upon the receipt of advice from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, shall table before the National Assembly proposals for revenue allocation from the Federation Account, and in determining the formula, the National Assembly shall take into account, the allocation principles especially those of population, equality of States, internal revenue generation, land mass, terrain as well as population density;

The current Nigeria system is "monkey dey work , baboon dey chop" and that is why the parasitic Hausa/Fulani people likes it so much. In addition the system favours corruption plus nepotism . It is impossible to rid Nigeria society free of corruption and nepotism without dismantling the fraudulent unitary state. We need to educate more people to understand this fact and even teach it among wide audience especially the Yoruba youth. This is because the evil that is been perpetuated in Nigeria has been sustained for decades mainly as a result of ignorance of the masses. The Hausa/Fulani eternally would want to finance their budget deficit from the southern budget surplus, just as Britain designed it in 1914!

In reality, if the North practiced modern agriculture with the tenacity they fight for religion, they would not need southern subvention; they would instead make billions from selling grains and beef to the South, and other parts of Africa. But they will never do that. Never! Obviously, corruption is not the problem with Nigeria; the system that engenders predatory opportunism is.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. The military govts under the Hausa Fulani's knew what they wanted and they went ahead and created too many states and local govt areas which are not viable, as most depend on the Oil money from the Niger Delta to pay even salaries.The old Sokoto state of 1979 is today balkanized into Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto States.Check out the Local govt in these 3 states and how much the 3 states collects monthly from the Federation account.This is the worst form of corruption. ......Not until we go back to regional govt and scrape the 36 states structure Nigeria progress will be hampered.What we have now is monumental FRAUD that benefits certain region. Nigeria we hail thee!!!

[b]The Way Forward

Ordinarily, it shouldn't take rocket science to know the current system cannot work, and that a sincere sovereign national conference be invoked to address this corrupt lopsidedness, but blacks being black, will rather continue killing and maiming themselves instead of seeking genuine efforts at solving their problems. That's the way of life of blacks.

If you don't eat oil because of yam, you must yam because of oil. O ye South South, its just imperative that you must unite with your brothers from the SE and seek to form a strong brotherhood determined to change this primitive lopsided system for the good of us all. Its no longer the time to be shouting THE IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OUR OYEL. They don't need your oyel; they just need your numbers. They are a resilient, courageous, determined and enterprising people. In fact, you need them more than they do need you.

The future of your unborn generation is already stifled; the Northern oligarchy have secured theirs. Your resources have been frittered away to build Abuja; your future is bleak with the current system. Don't expect the parasites to let go of the host on their own accord; the host must endeavor to extricate itself of the murderous parasites.

He that has an ear, let him hear. Happy Sunday.
[/b]

Cc: ideykwum, Candyrain, NDPVF, biafranqueen, barcanista, Eastlink, Peppyluv02, huangcheng, IzonOwei, Dorrobucci
Dearpreye,I've always read n followed ur comment all time,but I must confessed that this is ur first post that have moved me to tears.I read and read it yet couldn't stop reading it.permit me to share this piece with my fb followers and friends.God bless u bro n kip u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Yujin(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Eastlink:
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by OfBiafra: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2015
The proper qualifier for the oppressor you call Hausa-fulanis should be 'the Nigerian state elite'. The elites in all regions of Nigeria are well represented in the oppression of their people.

Also the meaningless term South-south has done more to separate than to unite members of the former Eastern region - forget the word and start using Eastern region or better still Biafra.

Finally, it may already be impossible to negotiate a better union for Nigerians as our elders are compromised and our children have become preys for oppressors. Criminals are firmly at the elms of affairs and are entrenching their criminal dynasty in the Nigerian polical space.

The only course of action now is the dissolution of this shameful colonial drama called Nigeria. Then the colonised masses of all regions can boldly demand the fruits of their lands from their kith and kin, and not from strangers.

OfBiafra.

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Yujin(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Eastlink:
There are few ways to go about it but I'm certain it doesn't involve getting into alliance with the Yorubas. Already they are a defeated people when you look at their availability to be subservient to the Hausa/fulanis unless they prove otherwise which I doubt they will. What we need do is to strengthen our alliances and cooperation among the SE/SS and deal with any area where doubt and suspicion may arise. Any ethnic supremacist should not be entertained. Then we must persuade our people to be selective in their choice of areas to invest. Dangote is doing this already because he knows 'whats up'. Then our politicians should be held accountable for every mandate given to them even if it means we use some as examples to let others know that we serious. With this we can push for a restructure. If this fails then we can prepare for war. Then strategically we must turn some peoples land to the war theatre so that they can understand how it feels. I have said much already. They have little control over all that I've said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. / Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.