Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61822 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vivipop:
Mine was the day my monthly visitor embarrassed me in a bus. The bus conductor didn't even help the situation as he was more interested in his stained seat. When i came down from the bus, the passengers were looking at me with so much pity that i wished i could disappear.
I wonder whether you girls nor sabi simple calculation to know ya mensrual cycle wella.
Na so i carry one babe go eatery one day. All of a sudden, she just told me to start leaving that she would meet me on the way. I was like no shebi na me bring you come so we must go together. She sha persuaded me to leave but i still insisted we leave together. Later sha she later got up. Mehn see how the chair waz stained, it was just too much. I understood the situation sha and we approached a nearby shop to buy new cloths and a menstrual pad and just look for one corner to change. Ever since that experience, i lost taste in that babe but what can we do, thats nature for you.
Me sef as I old reach I don nearly shít for body before. I go one party na so i bin dey chop vegetable like goat. Later that day na so i bin dey purge o. I find toilet tire i no see. Where I dey sef bush nor dey around but since it was in the night, i just did my business at the back of someones window. The owner of the house caught me and what followed next was like a nollywood movie.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by bashsani(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bukiminaj:
Twas wen boo n i was avin sex,e introduced a new style by putin ma 2legs on his shoulda.twas xo painfl bin dat ma hornypot neva deep wela dn,i startd moanin louda opin e wud stop but e ddnt then d worst apund

honeypot startd makin a funny sound wit evy thrust.mehn i just close ma eyes,i wanda wat boo might b tnkin

i xo xo 8 dat day
had similar xperience with my gf I enjoyed it frankly

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by taiwo05(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:

you should have spoken in tongues jarey.

funny u. thou I have d gift but I don't think it make sense..just ordinary Sunday sch opening prayer
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by djlaqua91(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine happened when I was in Jss 2. I went to swim @ ikoyi club, lagos with my family. I been dey form make I no swim as I b learner den and many oyibo and ajebo kids der dey throw stunts inside the pool. I come vex enta the shallow zone they form. Then the worst thing happened. My swimming trunk of all tins became loose and slipped from me without knowing. naso 1 oyibo gal tap me and pointed that my PANT they float go anoda side of the pool. I was so confused coz I couldn't swim that far to get it and also was nude. Everyone for the place dey laff me die even my mama. Choi sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Interesring confessions here. Mine happened when I was in ss3 and I had a mad crush on landladys halfcaste granddaughter whom I used to borrow my chemistry text book then for her assignments. Na so devil push me to write love letter, slip it in my textbook & send to this fine babe. Well unfortunately for me d girl's mum saw d letter and passed it on to my mum. She read it in the presence of my siblings and my lesson teacher then. my lesson teacher beat me round 1, mumsi took over round 2 nothing wey she no use beat me, belt, eba turning stick(dat one break 4 my head sef). she started shouting what if d landlady evicts us from d house cos of ur stupidity. I thought my father would finally bury me 6feet but my old man just laughed when he heard the story as per bad guy in those days, he kinda understood. Worst case everyone in d whole area heard about my love letter so u can imagine how embarrassed i felt when m being sent on errand and all eyes in the area are on you & laughing @ u.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
After I don go obtain my old man car key.....carry mob go this chick wey I dy try chyk place.......after the visit and everything.....mob no gree start.......chai see falling hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Allansmith:
back in Secondary School,I wasn.t doing well in my academics..Mum was flogging me and i ran out pants only and raced back in when i saw my neighbour i had a crush on..... sad sad sad sad

LMFAO. hahahahahahaha, crush go kill person one day

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by themonk(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Margauxluv:
undecided
most guys mentions here is being emphasised.on som babe issue..
nawa

well in case u guys aiint aware

being broke s a huge embracement.

as in eh, seems u are broke

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Doppleganger: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.

I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

"Gbrroooaaaa" the ceiling don break and there came Nkenu dropping down.

grin cheesy cheesy

Na FGC you attend?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by DROGON: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:

lwtmb see bad pikin wey suppose the sleep.
daht aunty was getting high, she was just pretending.

I guess wen u we're going down der she was like"wetin this small pikin wan go touch sef."
Guy....if I think back now na vex I dey vex for myself....I'm just realizing that I shouldn't have gave up.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by ayeniblessing(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Similar
taiwo05:
I was askt to pray opening prayer at Sunday sch..and people sees mi as an holy man even called me pastor and truly am a born again Christian.. I prayd two sentenced when I want to prayed the third then I begin to stammerer didn't no what to say, I keep quit for few seconds till I opened my mawt to pray finished...... was so embarrass in midst of many young fellow I felt a hit in my spirit....till now still feeling it
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by peeparty(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
taiwo05:

funny u. thou I have d gift but I don't think it make sense..just ordinary Sunday sch opening prayer

I guess your mind was roaming that why you lost d touch.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Moneyab(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Back in the days when I was a student....went to a shop in front of my hostel to buy some stuff & while waiting for my change, I felt the urge to fart. I thought I would release the silent gas but instead Na the thunderous fart comot. Even me too dey embarrassed. The shop owner didn't notice but her little daughter of about 7,8 years heard it and exclaimed " mummy this uncle don mess!". Na so I. Strong face collect my change de waka jeje & I could hear the bewildered mummy behind me asking her daughter"wetin you say happen now?"
Me no fit look back o. I just quickened my steps sharp sharp.
For like a month I avoided the shop especially when ever I noticed the"silly" little girl

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by MzzTega(f): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
peeparty:

na so u like wound?
Lol. its preferable to what happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Moneyab(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Stelvin101:

LMFAO. hahahahahahaha, crush go kill person one day
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by peeparty(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
djlaqua91:
Mine happened when I was in Jss 2. I went to swim @ ikoyi club, lagos with my family. I been dey form make I no swim as I b learner den and many oyibo and ajebo kids der dey throw stunts inside the pool. I come vex enta the shallow zone they form. Then the worst thing happened. My swimming trunk of all tins became loose and slipped from me without knowing. naso 1 oyibo gal tap me and pointed that my PANT they float go anoda side of the pool. I was so confused coz I couldn't swim that far to get it and also was nude. Everyone for the place dey laff me die even my mama. Choi sad

hahahahahhha chai tears full my eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
UnimkeAk:
This one happened last week;

Woke up, put on my jallabia (i no fit spell am' na wear I sabi) ontop of just my boxers.

Drove out as I was coming bk I stopped to gt stuff 4 breakfast from my regular customer (this babe ukwu no be here) gbam she was on a very wicked mini skirt as usual.(i tink she does this on purpose to sell market) naso she just carry her big yanch come dey rub me. B4 I could think junior started nodding o.
She started smiling, seeing the mischief she has caused.

I quickly paid and told her God will punish her; then I ran to the front and sat down on a bench.

See me, see my car on the road just 10 steps away; bt I couldn't stand up
Lol I feel you, devil sef suppose punish am join

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Moneyab:
Back in the days when I was a student....went to a shop in front of my hostel to buy some stuff & while waiting for my change, I felt the urge to fart. I thought I would release the silent gas but instead Na the thunderous fart comot. Even me too dey embarrassed. The shop owner didn't notice but her little daughter of about 7,8 years heard it and exclaimed " mummy this uncle don mess!". Na so I. Strong face collect my change de waka jeje & I could hear the bewildered mummy behind me asking her daughter"wetin you say happen now?"
Me no fit look back o. I just quickened my steps sharp sharp.
For like a month I avoided the shop especially when ever I noticed the"silly" little girl

dude thank God say dat pikin no faint from ur Nova 6 gas if not u for explain 2 mama wetin happen 2 her pikin. But this got me laughing "mummy this uncle don mess"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by baruzeez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine wa when I had my common entrance I was just eating everything that came my way. Later on my way home I was purging and I told my elder bro to allow me shit for one Bush. He Convinced me not to, naso I shit on top ma body on seeing my classmates they already know. I was lyk the ground should open up dat day

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Margauxluv(f): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
themonk:

as in eh, seems u are broke

ya both of us... we r broke
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by ChiSun27(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
MzzTega:
The day i fell down in class tryna escape from a mate and my dress went up to expose.... lipsrsealed

U must a WWE fan....#siggythings
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Moneyab(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
UnimkeAk:
This one happened last week;

Woke up, put on my jallabia (i no fit spell am' na wear I sabi) ontop of just my boxers.

Drove out as I was coming bk I stopped to gt stuff 4 breakfast from my regular customer (this babe ukwu no be here) gbam she was on a very wicked mini skirt as usual.(i tink she does this on purpose to sell market) naso she just carry her big yanch come dey rub me. B4 I could think junior started nodding o.
She started smiling, seeing the mischief she has caused.

I quickly paid and told her God will punish her; then I ran to the front and sat down on a bench.

See me, see my car on the road just 10 steps away; bt I couldn't stand up
This cracked me up big time bro.... grin grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine was in secondary school ss3. A debate final btw my class and my cousins class. Dunno wah happened 2 d girl that has bin representing my class, jez a day 2 d final we were looking 4 a replacement. Me being gud in maths n english in class dey all nominated me not knowing that dsnt apply in debate. I got home saw my cousins book where he has bin jotting his points n copied cuz he was to represent his class wit hope of countering him n using his intro. Zoom 2 d nxt day on d assembly ground, afta my intro n jez 1 point that I made, I started stammering seeing the crowd n my crush. That was aw we lost. As if that was not bad enough. On our way home dat day saw a girl pointing @ me telling her friend that is d senior that was stammering this mawnin. I wan die.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.

I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Abeg, what high school did u go to , reminds me of mine.

# ceiling things
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by oluwanicozy1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The day i was fucckking a girl & she shitt on my bed. grin grin
I swear that's very funny
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy

Abeg, what high school did u go to , reminds me of mine.

# ceiling things
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by yinkarh187(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm a stammerer so embarrassing moments happens almost all the time till i learnt it's not a must to talk vrytime

4 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by HENSEXIE(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin ;Dlol

Paschal001:
. E be like say this lady F is as jobless as I am
lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by ultra100(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
there was this guy I was dating then, and anytime we went out,I would feint like a lady that does not eat much.we had gone out on like 3 occasions to some fast food, that I would end up wasting the food.even,at times the guy would suggest I took it home but I would refuse. and apart from that, i used to condemn the guy for not using cutlery to eat his food cos then,I could form! So,one day, as usual the guy took me out and we decided to go to my house to eat our meal. it was In my compound.As soon as we started eating,just as usual I ate a little and he was like won't you eat your meal? and I said,as you know am not an heavy eater I can't even take another bite else I' poke.just as we were on dat, he received a phone call and he had to leave me alone with all the food. I even persuaded him to take it away he said no then I said i,d would have to throw the food away cos their would be nobody to eat the food .He agreed and left in an hurry that he would not be coming back that we would see the following day. Lo and behold, when I saw that the guy had left, I threw away the cutlery and I descended on the meal.I eat both mine and his with my bear hand cos that cutlery na long thing.As I was battling with the bone,I just saw an image at my back,it was this guy he forgot the keys to his house.I was so embarrassed that I couldn't say anything. SInce then, we' have been avoiding each other like a plague.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by cerzo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

grin cheesy cheesy
Wats d name of d sch ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.