Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58101 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
azzima:
"we make money elsewhere and repatriate them back home" ......see your Gorilla mouth!!. You mean how you make money in Indonesia, malaysia and South Africa Tell me ,if you "repatriate "so much money home,how come you guys develops other people's home before you develop yours??how come it takes you niggas to leave home before u can make money. You Igbos can't make money in you DARK region?innoson sef na upgraded mechanic shop. Just doing assembling. Can't produce ANY spare part.

Now you said that they develop other peoples region at the same time they don’t contribute anything...dont you see how stupid you and your people sound...contradicting yourself...can we compare any Yoruba hamlets i hate using the term town with igbo cities apart from lagos which is developed by Niger Delta and SE oil

Small boy

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
azzima:
even john UGOCHUKWU Oliseh said he ain't igbo. When Stephen Keshi was asked what gives him joy,he said he feels happy whenever he is called his Yoruba name.

I think it will be nice to focus on tons of Yoruba speaking places that vehemently deny anything to do with Yoruba. Lately, i met an ijebu dude that hates been called Yoruba , he wants to be called ijebu and never believed that oduduwa fable. Oh what about the Egun that said they aint Yoruba i know you will be jolted and lets forget the ilorrin axis of kabba, okun and even offa that said they are not Yoruba also, i know a friend Funke she hates and loathes been called a Yoruba she prefers her okun name. That by the way what about the UTSEN that speak Yoruba in edo state but wont be labelled a Yoruba. I think the earlier you stop been igbophobic the better for you. Oh i forgot that they have given up on Ilorin and kabba region

Well leave igbo let igbo sort themselves out...you have a lot of work on your hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
azzima:
Why are you guys just CURSED WITH INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS? ?Products of semi-illiteracy. "Container!Container! " mentality

The products of semi illiteracy containers are giving your guys money as owo ground, these products of semi illiteracy have the highest educated people in Nigeria, these products of semi iliteract have the highest middle class and lowest poverty rates, possibly you are typing that with a phone sold to you by an igbo guy maybe wearing aclothe sold to you by an igbo guy. Yet you claim smart..who is even smarter here

Are you not ashamed that people that fought war, given £20 came to your region and run thing yet they still keep their region economy intact. Oh i see...the igbo got the best of both worlds

Hate on bro...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
you said that they are armed robbers yet they are successfull, try to be successful, pablo was a drug dude he was a success...so stop hating

making money aint easy

respect these igbo dudes and stop hating
azzima:
You have exposed yourself by lumping your so-called industrialists with Pablo Escobar. That's how you negros roll
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
You that have contributed trillion how is South West Reggion...oh has aregbe and co paid salary...oh they were helped

Thank lord you said that we are developing other peoples place...yet you said that what do we contribute. So you can see how stupid you are. Back to development we all know that lagos was developed by all the tribes in Nigeria and Yoruba cant take credit for that because i think they lack the capacity to develop a city of that magnitude...thanks to niger delta and oil from east. If the yorubas were contributing much why couldn’t they pay salaries, why are their cities like Ibadan, ife, ilesan, Abeokuta and ota looking so desolate..please apart from lagos which other city that is compared or can be compared to any city in the east in terms of infrastructure, building and economy. How many cities have functional airport in west

princdebola201:
WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF 5 SOUTH EAST STATES IN S.E REGION
INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT AnD AT WHAT PERCENTAGE

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
princdebola201:

Mr flat head with flat brain this thread is not meant for an illiterate like you
I will advise u ignore the thread and get lost..!!
If you can't counter the thread with basic facts and figures of the percentages and contributions of 5 states in S.E region

Someone pls contact yaba left.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
You that have contributed trillion how is South West Reggion...oh has aregbe and co paid salary...oh they were helped

Thank lord you said that we are developing other peoples place...yet you said that what do we contribute. So you can see how stupid you are. Back to development we all know that lagos was developed by all the tribes in Nigeria and Yoruba cant take credit for that because i think they lack the capacity to develop a city of that magnitude...thanks to niger delta and oil from east. If the yorubas were contributing much why couldn’t they pay salaries, why are their cities like Ibadan, ife, ilesan, Abeokuta and ota looking so desolate..please apart from lagos which other city that is compared or can be compared to any city in the east in terms of infrastructure, building and economy. How many cities have functional airport in west

mr semi illiterate the poo u wrote is not in correlation with the topic of the thread,
TRY AGAIN..

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

IS THAT ALL
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

IS THAT ALL..?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
OH YOU CONTRIBUTE BILLIONS YET YOU COULD NOT PAY SALARIES

LOL

MT LITERATE, THAT COULD NOT EVEN PRODUCE QUALITY GRADUATES THAT CAN POWER THEIR REGION...OH I FORGET THEY ARE ALL SEARCHING FOR JOBS WHERES THE IGBO GRADUTATES ARE INTO THEIR START UPS

LOL

DUDE GO SIDDON JHOOR

princdebola201:
mr semi illiterate the poo u wrote is not in correlation with the topic of the thread,
TRY AGAIN..

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
OH YOU CONTRIBUTE BILLIONS YET YOU COULD NOT PAY SALARIES

LOL

MT LITERATE, THAT COULD NOT EVEN PRODUCE QUALITY GRADUATES THAT CAN POWER THEIR REGION...OH I FORGET THEY ARE ALL SEARCHING FOR JOBS WHERES THE IGBO GRADUTATES ARE INTO THEIR START UPS

LOL

DUDE GO SIDDON JHOOR

It doesn't change the topic of the Thread

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF 5 SOUTH EAST
STATES IN S.E REGION
INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT AND AT WHAT
PERCENTAGE

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
DO I LOOK LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL...OR WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF SW TO THE FEDERATION COOFEERS ABI NA TO DEY BEG FOR MONEY TO PAY SALARY AND FEED UNA PEOPLE WITH ODOURLESS FUFU UNA SABI?

princdebola201:
It doesn't change the topic of the Thread

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF 5 SOUTH EAST
STATES IN S.E REGION
INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT AND AT WHAT
PERCENTAGE

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Mckennedy: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

why was a similar post on south west removed??
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mckennedy:

why was a similar post on south west removed??
Google is ur friend

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
DO I LOOK LIKE THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL...OR WHAT IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF SW TO THE FEDERATION COOFEERS ABI NA TO DEY BEG FOR MONEY TO PAY SALARY AND FEED UNA PEOPLE WITH ODOURLESS FUFU UNA SABI?

the answer to your question is in the topic of the thread..
I thought you re an historian with all ur comments.

With ur chest beating and noises on nairaland none of ur flat head brothers can answer the topic of the thread
This is a BIG SHAME TO YOU IGBOS ON NAIRALAND..!!!

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nisai: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

The question is, who is the first Nigerian to win a medal in an Olympic?

OLYMPIC OLYMPIC OLYMPIC!!!!!!!

the first to win a gold medal for Nigeria is Chioma Ajunwa. Fact

But she is not the first Nigerian to win an Olympic gold medal. Fact

Najim Mayegun was the first Nigerian to win the medal in Olympic;though it's bronze medal.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ibedun: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Igbo mother#####s please answer this simply question..........Abeg nau.....tonychristopher, abomination, mpg isi, isrealisirforce ...... Shame no dey catch Igbo people nau?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ignis: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
The op of this thread must be a retarded tribal bigot.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why re the igbos avoiding this thread like shit..
Is the question too hard to answer
I thought they said nigeria can't do without them
With all the chest beating ,ultimatums, and wailings on nairaland none of them could present a basic answer to the topic of the thread..

WhAT ARE THe CONTRIBUTIONS OF 5 STATES IN SOUTH EAST IN REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT

AND AT WHAT PERCENTAGE..?

Still waiting for answer after 25 pages gone no Igbo can come out boldly to anwser the question with basic facts and Figures

SHAME TO ALL IGBOS ON NAIRALAND ..!!!!!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

I think it will be nice to focus on tons of Yoruba speaking places that vehemently deny anything to do with Yoruba. Lately, i met an ijebu dude that hates been called Yoruba , he wants to be called ijebu and never believed that oduduwa fable. Oh what about the Egun that said they aint Yoruba i know you will be jolted and lets forget the ilorrin axis of kabba, okun and even offa that said they are not Yoruba also, i know a friend Funke she hates and loathes been called a Yoruba she prefers her okun name. That by the way what about the UTSEN that speak Yoruba in edo state but wont be labelled a Yoruba. I think the earlier you stop been igbophobic the better for you. Oh i forgot that they have given up on Ilorin and kabba region

Well leave igbo let igbo sort themselves out...you have a lot of work on your hands
Look at that your smelly,stinking oha mouth form fables that delight your ofe akwu flat spanner heads like your sorry self...I was about saying that Mrs Okonjo Iweala said she was not an IBO woman when she came to address us...you see your life...

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
princdebola201:
Seriously this igbos re shameless with all the chest beating and noise making on nairaland none of them can come up with basic facts and figures on the comtributions of the 5 south East states that comprise south East Region and the percentage of their contribution to federation account..

SHAME TO YOU ALL IGBOS ON NAIRALAND ..!!!! Common simple question none of you guys could answer it accurately and perfectly
Some illiterate re listing igbos personal achievements,
Semi illiterates re listing igbos company's on SW region

It is safe to conclude that 80% IGBOS ON NAIRALAND RE BUNCH OF ILLITERATES

SHAME TO ALL GREEDY, PARASITIC YORUBAS AND THEIR WRETCHED GRANDFATHERS WHO PLANTED THE EVIL SEED IN THEM THAT MADE THEM NOT TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD IN OTHER PEOPLE!

https://www.nairaland.com/2522226/south-east-contributions-federation-account

huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?
xtrorse:

Many of the achievements of the Yoruba tribe is largely due to the fact that they have been unjustly favoured by the lopsided arrangement in the polity. That's why a great number of Yorubas would prefer the status quo to remain. A number of Yorubas have used the unjust system to their advantage, looting the treasury with reckless abandon. Yoruba leaders wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state! 

Many Yorubas overtly or covertly support the evils been perpetrated in this country. (Informed people are not deceived by Yoruba usual shouting, crying, weeping, wailing, yelling, cursing and making much noise on every available media. This a tribe that is after all well known for being loose cannons. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.)
If there is any southern tribe that have gained much from this fraudulent union, it is the Yoruba tribe! 
Yoruba tribe have only flourished at the expense of others courtesy of the unjust system! 

Inspite of the crass looting of the treasury by many Yorubas, Yoruba land still remains one of the illiteracy and poverty stricken regions in Nigeria! Yoruba achievements have not in any way given her people a better welfare than the Igbos!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Click on my signature and you see some two links showing what SW contributes but your lazy labourer tribe is almost not contributing much...I spit on their flat spanner heads-the leeches...yuk.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by azzima(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

maybe your father will be in better position to answer that question
Mr Man,answer the man nau!!!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by azzima(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Now you said that they develop other peoples region at the same time they don’t contribute anything...dont you see how stupid you and your people sound...contradicting yourself...can we compare any Yoruba hamlets i hate using the term town with igbo cities apart from lagos which is developed by Niger Delta and SE oil

Small boy
spanner - head illiterate, I guess too much lacasera that you are peddling is confusing your brain. The OP asked "What is SE contributions to the National coffer "?.we are not talking about businesses that your compatriots have in Yorubaland. SE is only 5 states,what are their contributions? ?.Comprehension has evaded you migrants.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ritchiee:
Click on my signature and you see some two links showing what SW contributes but your lazy labourer tribe is almost not contributing much...I spit on their flat spanner heads-the leeches...yuk.
I spit on the rotten graves of your Yaribanza wretched grand-fathers! I spit on you greedy, parasitic ingrates! Take the remaining...

lunaticfringe:

Mr fish brain your own mumu deserves an encore but only from vultures who will feast on the emptiness of your hollow mind. Kitikpa Rachakwa gi Anya there...
willow0802:

Pls quit the lies abeg, everyone knows the truth... yorubas: lieing since their alleged waka from sudan cheesy grin grin
huangcheng:

I've warned your brothers to stop calling Multinational companies YORUBA businesses.

Honeywell Groups

Headquarters: Morristown, NJ, United States of America
CEO: David M. Cote
Founder: Mark C. Honeywell

Skye Bank

A merger of 5 different banks (Prudent Merchant Bank, EIB International Bank Plc., Bond Bank Limited, Reliance Bank Limited, Co-operative Bank Plc) to form Skye bank in 2006.

Everyone knows that Yorubas cannot run a successful business without Govt contract or kickbacks, just see what our Insurance sector where Yorubas dominate have become. Our insurance has been reduced to a mere "yahoo yahoo" enterprise. Please which IT and Telecom sector do yorubas dominate? You mean Nairaland IT company? grin grin

Oando beats Capital oil in what exactly? undecided We're talking about someone who owns the biggest tank farm in West Africa with a capacity of over 200 million liters and you're talking about filling stations. grin grin This is laughable to be honest. Dude, Yoruba business is a joke. Anyone who employs a Yoruba person to manage his business will be doing a disservice to his company. The likes of Kingsway, Bata, PZ, Floor mills, and many other run down businesses are examples of Yoruba management. Just look at how Nairaland is being run and you'll understand how efficient Yoruba conduct their business.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
princdebola201:

Why re the igbos avoiding this thread like shit..
Is the question too hard to answer
I thought they said nigeria can't do without them
With all the chest beating ,ultimatums, and wailings on nairaland none of them could present a basic answer to the topic of the thread..

WhAT ARE THe CONTRIBUTIONS OF 5 STATES IN SOUTH EAST IN REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT

AND AT WHAT PERCENTAGE..?

Still waiting for answer after 25 pages gone no Igbo can come out boldly to anwser the question with basic facts and Figures

SHAME TO ALL IGBOS ON NAIRALAND ..!!!!!

lunaticfringe:

Bia this boy, close your mouth and keep ur illogical sentiments to urself.. You are nothing but a poor tribalist...

SHAME TO ALL GREEDY, PARASITIC YORUBAS AND THEIR WRETCHED GRANDFATHERS WHO PLANTED THE EVIL SEED OF TRIBALISM AND HATRED IN THEM THAT MADE THEM TO NOT APPRECIATE THE GOOD IN OTHER PEOPLE!

Deltagiant:

Then, why is the Yoruba more than any group in Nigeria rattled by any news of Igbos leaving Nigeria? If the Igbo are actually getting more than they contribute, "sophistication" warrants that they get out of the way so yours could have an increased share?

You're just not making any sense! Excuse me.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
azzima:
spanner - head illiterate, I guess too much lacasera that you are peddling is confusing your brain. The OP asked "What is SE contributions to the National coffer "?.we are not talking about businesses that your compatriots have in Yorubaland. SE is only 5 states,what are their contributions? ?.Comprehension has evaded you migrants.

You foul-mouthed bigot from an incestuous, juju-infested enclave, are you so daft as to remember that your SW people are greedy parasites!

Deltagiant:
http://www.oilservltdng.com/

http://seplatpetroleum.com/[url][/url]

http://nestoil-ltd.com/

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=22819446

Even in the Oil and Gas, the South East has taken a very formidable position as well. The above few companies have shown tremendeous strength and are currently big players in the global stage. All Head quartered in Lagos. A little respect from all will suffice...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
dokiOloye:
What d Yorubas have done all their life is to act as conductors and accomplices to d hausa/fulani in d looting of Niger delta resources.
That is why they usually start convulsing anytime they hear Biafra cos they know that d SS will also demand for autonomy once Biafra is realised.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
xtrorse:

I spit on the rotten graves of your Yaribanza wretched grand-fathers! I spit on you greedy, parasitic ingrates!

A Yoruba great thinker is talking about spitting and a dirty, stinking,smelling,watery oha filled head cannibal is also trying to spit...can you spit?everybody come and look an Igbo *** wants to spit...oya now,spit in public and say bye bye to your flat spanner head compatriots... wonders shall never end...I spit on your vampire tribe...

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ritchiee:
A Yoruba great thinker is talking about spitting and a dirty, stinking,smelling,watery oha filled head cannibal is also trying to spit...can you spit?everybody come and look an Igbo *** wants to spit...oya now,spit in public and say bye bye to your flat spanner head compatriots... wonders shall never end...I spit on your vampire tribe...

I spit on your wicked, diabolic and treacheerous tribe of treasury looters!

Bunch of greedy, parasitic ingrates!

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
nwanlecha:
This thread is quite funny. I don't even care to go into all the lies the OP listed up there 'cause we Igbos are way 2 advanced globally to engage in such pettiness. But i have just one question for the OP. If the SE is so irrelevant to nigeria as u claim, y did nigeria fight the same SE so hard for three good years with the help of UK, Russia and Egypt, to have this same inconsequential SE as a part of nigeria? Pray tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.