Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (77975 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Infact God must give dat lady enough punishment for been so stupid

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by jonmorre: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Very sad but Men are not smiling ooo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
make God help us ooo.bt shey dem base for US cus dat looks like us
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Jobabori(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the husband a YORUBA man?

When will you be cured of your tribal madness?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by unapologetic: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
This makes me feel so sick to my stomach... This is a message to guys who feel it's normal to sleep with whoever , without considering how it affects your partner. Her blood is on her man's head

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by charlito94(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Does officer's on duty should be sued whether for damages or criminal offense wTeva it is prescribed under there law cos DAT is omission to act as a public officer primary aimed for securing an saving lifes knowing d consequences

To me I feel d official re racist cos its rare for a white to stand n watch anoda white commit suicide
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by limfo: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Shameless man! Wat has he nw profited.. rubbish
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Rajjah(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Me, I cant kill myself cos of a man's stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by simplynola(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Quite terrific, everyone was watching her jump to her death, the cops get the most blame here or what do they expect, that she will wait till they climb the ladder to grab her? That was quite unprofessional.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by pimoski: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
May her soul RIP..oga husband u and the mum can are Happy now abi?

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by akereconfi: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
This is an old video. I saw this on facebook sometimes last year
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by permsec: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
kennygee:
Is this worth taking your life for?
It won't change the fact that they might still fuq on your funeral
undecided
Na different type of mothers full town these days sha
Well said.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by emeraldlife: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2015
The woman sha

Am yet to see any problem without a solution but this is definitely not a solution to any of our world's problem.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
isokay
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ocelot2006(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2015
OMG! As painful as everything was, what she did was wrong! Why didn't she at least think of her child in this whole mess? Now she has killed herself cos of one useless idiot called her hubby. Not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by teemy(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry

charlito94:
Does officer's on duty should be sued whether for damages or criminal offense wTeva it is prescribed under there law cos DAT is omission to act as a public officer primary aimed for securing an saving lifes knowing d consequences

To me I feel d official re racist cos its rare for a white to stand n watch anoda white commit suicide

simplynola:
Quite terrific, everyone was watching her jump to her death, the cops get the most blame here or what do they expect, that she will wait till they climb the ladder to grab her? That was quite unprofessional.

As from the sound of the fire brigade's vehicle they were just getting there and the policemen got to the scene of the fall before the firemen. Quite a pity she chose that option to leave this world. Quite a pity

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Racist, just because she is black they couldn't reach out for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Warlord3000(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Darrrnnn...
. Crazy watching it shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by felucci(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Where did this happen? This doesn't look like Ghana but the USA. There is even no guarantee that the video is current or that it was a Ghanaian who was involved.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Goddaughter: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
OMG very scary shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by fransixe(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
catch what/who? The speed at which she was dropping is enough to crush three persons put together!.. Better still, they ought to hv placed a soft padding around the place she landed!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by mrlycan: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Now I believe the whites are racists. If the lady happens to be a white,trust me ,people would have gathered but as a black lady,who cares,at least 3 people can catch that fall. It took like 45 seconds and the funny thing is that there are police waiting there for her to jump and carry her body. What a world. I will never commit suicide because of a woman. Holes and piece of s**t. Her mother should do the same. As for the husband, he will live with the stigma fpor the rest of her life. But the lady no try at all. What about her kids. But really,its disgusting,I can ferrl it in my bones. My husband and my mum,,,,yucckkkkkkk...so IMPALIOUSLY dirty
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tinacrl01(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
SHORO NIYEN!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by slap1(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2015
If she gets a second chance, I'm sure she won't make such a silly choice.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by mrlycan: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2015
tinacrl01:
SHORO NIYEN!!!!

I thought u had a brain but your driver needs to be reinstalled

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by melvin0004(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
ibkgab001:
End of time
really wots end of time abt dis........
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ElFenomeno1: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
There is nothing that can make me commit suicide.... Absolutely nothing!
Not worth ending your life like that lady...... SMH!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Dis is sad indeed..may d hubby n d mother never no peace all d days of their life. Karma will surely visit them someday

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by pretty050(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
How did it get to this, suicide is not an option. To hell with the betrayer
People need to learn, especially ladies that your life doe not depend on anyone,NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by chronique(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Holy moses!!! What da furcke?? The sound of her landing on the floor,jolted me and sent me into deep shock. I felt the shock right in my chest. Jesus!!! People can do terrible things... How would the mum and hubby be feeling right now?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ElFenomeno1: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
Catch her? Are you daft? Is this the first case of suicide from a high rise building you are seeing or hearing about?
The onlookers down below are powerless..... It is the cops or negotiators you should be talking about if they didn't get to her apartment up there early enough to prevent her from jumping
You cant bloody be an onlooker down below and wait around or circle to prevent anything, you can only prevent from the top before she took the 'flight'
Oponu! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.