Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (77972 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by anonimi: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
What is the AGE of her mother who also got pregnant for her husband

Does anyone here know?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ibkgab001: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Please keep going straight ... Your home is far away
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Icecomrade: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Huh
That's what you get when you allow emotions becloud your judgment, reasoning and actions.

She lost everything, even life hereafter. What's her own purpose for leaving?

I just tire for her self.

Her mother is already another potential suicide victim. Doubt if she can live with this.

The Randy guy no go send, he is already dialing the number of that bitch who tells him, sorry I can't date you, cos you are married

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Eberex(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
You will never see something like this in a hollywood movie. The sound of the fall brings shivers
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by chukkystar(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
But some men wicked ooo
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by sisisioge: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
I wont bother with the video...

One question though...is any human worth the suicide of another? Blooudy mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by rhymesteey(f): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2015
MUMU.......
sigiyaya:
Is the husband a YORUBA man?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry

How do you think think they can stop her? She jumped from her apartment, about 10 floors or more. What if she locked the door on herself, except if there were onlookers in her apartment at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by IceDude(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
Catch wetin? Did u see spider man among them?.......I dont support what her mumu mother did but she made a big mistake commiting suicide.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
The sound of d fall gives me malaria and typhoid simultaneously..
RIP but just kn that u died for nothing.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by MrCounselor: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
aww, story that touches.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by lumzybo: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
What a way to die! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by easiaq(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
is better i killed myself dan commit suicide grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by bewla(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
who move this to front page without me there 20 cow for committing this crime
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Oh no! What a waste.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by sigiyaya(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
rhymesteey:
MUMU.......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2015
IceDude:
Catch wetin? Did u see spider man among them?.......I dont support what her mumu mother did but she made a big mistake commiting suicide.

o ya mi le nu, except if the firefighters can come around with their bouncing whatever.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by RomanyChi(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2015
HOLY shocked Ay pobrecita cry
R.I.P.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by peter4d2(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Suicide shuld b her last resort nau she has finally given her husband d free hand 2 continue cos I doubt if anybody in d neighbourhood wuld antagonize d man since its in Western world.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by gasperkoya(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the husband a YORUBA man?

What are you pointing out young man?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by free2ryhme: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Suicide is never the answer cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by CaptPlanet(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Oh mehn!!! That's a horrible way to die!

Suicide is never an option. But more shame to the people that drove her to think it was the way to go.

The woman should have lived for their baby's sake at least.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nicepoker(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Neduzze5:
Goodness me!!

Really shocked. Was her mum hotter than her or something?

Men can be such arse.holes! angry
the mum in question is what. Attack both don't paint the man as the only sinner here.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by haul: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2015
tchidi:
shocked shocked
Wait a damn moment.!! undecided undecided Guys, is there any difference in our oil wells? Aren't there all the same?? Why drill from Mum and Daughter? embarassed angry Is there no shame again? As for those useless onlookers with their phones, waiting to video and take pix, God will get you all one day. Police matter don taya everybody.. angry angry

Lady it has todo with we men keep weird fetish, our hormones rage faster than you think, each time it rush crazy content fill up our cranium, well I do bonk an hijab sister while her hijab is on while fuccking.

So it balls down to fetish, its a mans world. We men are naturally polygamous in nature, a lot deny it but its the truth.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by dyn1800: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2015
You're a man I believe ? The issue doesn't vindicate women too.... May God guide our feet against temptations
Neduzze5:
Goodness me!!

Really shocked. Was her mum hotter than her or something?

Men can be such arse.holes! angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
itslinkin4005:
Woow please can't belive you guys can post rubbish here in naira land, this video I have it since last year,its all false
can u prove it?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Godmother(f): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa o, see a lot of people saying onlookers should have gathered round to catch the lady. Catch her and have their arms broken or worsestill, be crushed by the impact of the fall

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Soreza:
Those police me are fuc..ked up,I bet that woman will be save if she is in Nigeria even no mattress people would open her hand and caught her. Wtf

Sgush!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by clintino700(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Omg...This woman is very foolish for taking her life.
She will burn in hell for taking her own life.....why do people always think suicide is a solution to problems or killing someone is a solution. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by MrCounselor: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2015
gosh. I can't imagine she did that.
That was a very bad way to die, c'mon.
Too raw and painful.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Who is going to take care of her son?

Who says murder should never be an option?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.