Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (77971 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by charlsecy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
Did you say, "catch her?" The force of her falling might kill you that wants to "catch" her. Placing a big foam would have been a better option.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Sanguine77(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:

It's Girl btw
Ok girl but I am right abi?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tonididdy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Smoke2015:
Yesterday evening an MDB reader forwarded the picture and video which was trending on WhatsApp, of this lady pictured above who allegedly committed suicide in the US after finding out that her husband was sleeping with her mum.
The lady who according to unconfirmed reports circulating online is Ghanaian, and she jumped from a high rise to her death and nobody was able to save her.
Don't know how recent the story is though, but see the very sad, and chilling video after the cut. Viewer descretion.

After watching the video, the following questions came to mind, regardless of the facts surrounding the case.
Why did the Police and other officials not make effort to get some form mattress(es), or foam around the point she may have landed? From the video it was obvious that she must have been seen dangling on the balcony for a while which led to the Police been alerted in the first place.
Why didn't any one make any sort of effort to catch the individual or is that possible only in movies?
I honestly do not understand this video and I think rather that just stand around and watch the balcony, perhaps more could have been done to save the victims life.
On the other hand, if the story been circulated is by any chance true, why in the world will anyone commit suicide for this reason, especially a mother who has a baby? How does suicide solve the problem? I really do NOT understand this. The sound of the person landing alone is very chilling and sad.
Do leave your comments.

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhbGm4qxeU

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/08/ghanaian-lady-allegedly-commits-suicide.html
ALL I SEE IS A COWARD falling from the SKY

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by haabimbohlar(f): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=36797563][size=11pt][color=#000099] These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? They are racist.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by sweatlana: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Now the mother will marry the man abi. Shameful cow of a woman.

What a witch
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by stayblack: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
THUNDER GO FIRE,THE USELESS HUSBAND,THE SICK MUM AND THE HOPELESS LADY,FOR WASTIN,THE PRECIOUS LIFE GOD GAVE HER.....SAI BABA...RIP BEAUTY..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by jidebaba69(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Smoke2015:
Yesterday evening an MDB reader forwarded the picture and video which was trending on WhatsApp, of this lady pictured above who allegedly committed suicide in the US after finding out that her husband was sleeping with her mum.
The lady who according to unconfirmed reports circulating online is Ghanaian, and she jumped from a high rise to her death and nobody was able to save her.
Don't know how recent the story is though, but see the very sad, and chilling video after the cut. Viewer descretion.

After watching the video, the following questions came to mind, regardless of the facts surrounding the case.
Why did the Police and other officials not make effort to get some form mattress(es), or foam around the point she may have landed? From the video it was obvious that she must have been seen dangling on the balcony for a while which led to the Police been alerted in the first place.
Why didn't any one make any sort of effort to catch the individual or is that possible only in movies?
I honestly do not understand this video and I think rather that just stand around and watch the balcony, perhaps more could have been done to save the victims life.
On the other hand, if the story been circulated is by any chance true, why in the world will anyone commit suicide for this reason, especially a mother who has a baby? How does suicide solve the problem? I really do NOT understand this. The sound of the person landing alone is very chilling and sad.
Do leave your comments.

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhbGm4qxeU

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/08/ghanaian-lady-allegedly-commits-suicide.html

She should have thrown her mum over the balcony instead.
But seriously I think it's a crazy thing to do. She should have thought about her child above everything else. Leave her cheating husband and mother and don't look back.
So sad.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by kramer: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
JSayin:
The story is FAKE!

The video being circulated is that of a man who died of an apparent suicide on a Saturday afternoon after jumping off a 25th-floor balcony of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Center City, Philadelphia police officials said Monday.

Police declined to identify the individual but said he was a 37-year-old white male. It is not a Ghanian Lady. He did not leave a note and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:23 p.m., just 12 minutes after the incident was first reported, police said.

Management at the hotel at 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway did not immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f9_1430843012#XDvdkhE9HMzfQlq5.99

Thank you, I Can't believe I had to get to page 4 to find the truth behind this false story.

Have to say NLers are the most gullible set of internet users in the world! they believe anything and everthing they read. Even the mod that shifted this FP is not immune. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by preciousMI1(f): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Should av called the last 3 alphabet than me as a whole
noted
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ishiamu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
preciousMI1:

noted

I know you like the last 3 alphabet e dey show 4 ya face enjoy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by preciousMI1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:

I know you like the last 3 alphabet e dey show 4 ya face enjoy grin grin cheesy grin grin

ehe...

it has given me 2 legitimate kids Nash

I deserve it... it was designed for legal action and I'm involved in dat legal action....
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by kramer: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Smoke2015:

baby124:
Nigerians are sick o. Who framed up such a story. Tufiakwa. It shall not be well with that person. I hope this lady in the pic does not sue NL. This video is of a man from Philadelphia. Sean Mcgrellis. Who ever put this lie together will not die well. You took a mother's pic with her baby and attached it to this story to make it sweet. You must be a mad man.

AMEN!!.. OP it's either you change your yeye lies now or the curse will fall on your head. You have been warned
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Alajiki(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
No Ghana.

British socialite jumped naked to her death after Beverly Hills facelift op. It happened last year and it was widely reported.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by kandiikane(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
The person that jumped was a man...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ishiamu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
preciousMI1:

ehe...

it has given me 2 legitimate kids Nash

I deserve it... it was designed for legal action and I'm involved in dat legal action....

Lol.... your married so I won't fight wt u.. I resp married pipol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Assslayer: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
1000 ways to die
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by preciousMI1(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Lol.... your married so I won't fight wt u.. I resp married pipol
you are a good person...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by lozanni(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Very painful way to die. RIP to the dead. cry cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by rafcrown(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
THEY should have done something.SAY NO TO RACISM.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by riczy(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Justice demands dt his joystick b lacerated wif whips
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by regalson(m): 1:18am On Aug 11, 2015
it was not a Ghanaian woman who jumped as alleged by those who posted a video of someone jumping off a high rise building because she caught her mum and her husband in bed......
A 37-year-old Williamstown resident has been identified by the Philadelphia Medical Examiner's Office as the person who jumped from a Center City hotel on Saturday afternoon.

So save your RIP. The Ghanian lady is still very much alive. Africans hardly commit suicide. We love life and she has a baby to cater for. what got me thinking at first when i read the story was how a woman will leave a child and go to a centre City hotel to commit suicide.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/08/gloucester-county-man-identified-as.html
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by chaikie(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
tellwisdom:

Guy, you be mumu. If you position yourself well, you should be able to wedge her. I'm not a lazy fat belle snoring fool like una. No be this slim woman wey I dey see so?
Guy you dull o! Anyways good luck with your catch next time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.