Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (77976 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by sellYourCar: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by apholaryn: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
get a life
Pls can you tell me where you got yours? So I know
where not to shop for it.and I'm serious,wanna f*ck u and ur Mother's brain out.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by abatically(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2015
fransixe:
catch what/who? The speed at which she was dropping is enough to crush three persons put together!.. Better still, they ought to hv placed a soft padding around the place she landed!

Getting a soft padding around that place is not as easy as people think, this is not a movie but reality. Do u think people have soft padding lying around waiting for someone to jump off a building so they can place it there? A mere home mattress will not work here. Also it depends on how long she had stayed up there before jumping, if not too long then nothing could have been done to save her. To get a mattress that can suppress her jump from that height will take time for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Bro, Are you saying there's no way they could have helped in saving her life?? I'm 200% certain I will take a bold step in ensuring she soft lands if I was there.
CcCc fransixe, sile12, icedude, Secrets11,

This is what can be used to rescue her, life net or so.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by abatically(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

She be block??
she no be block, but from that height and velocity her weight is more than 20 blocks. I will give u an example. If u drop ur phone from 5 feet, it is possible for ur phone to survive it and not get shattered. But then drop it from 10 feet and ur screen will probably break. Increase the height to 20 feet and ur phone will shatter. Now compare that to a human that is about 60kg jumping from about 1,000 feet. Unless u are spiderman or superman or thor, or maybe incredible hulk, u can't catch her.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by imma2(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
To all those saying why onlookers did'nt catch the lady. I'm just wowed... it's freaking not possible for a human being to catch her except you want to join her SIX feets beyond. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
oh my world.
this is horrible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by onila(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
Holy shit,this one pass high jump, she just wasted the talent she would had use in wining Olympic medal for Ghana in Brazil
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by eaglechild: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
Someone falling from that height is a dangerous missile and will probably cause serious injury or death to anyone who tries to catch her directly.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Amack(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Africa na we go church pass, na we get pastors pass nd na we sin pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by logica(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
abatically:

U think this is a movie? Can u catch someone jumping from 50 stories building? Go try am na.abi u think say ja from ur bungalow rooftop shey dey jump from.
LOL. You can tell those who never took Physics classes. I remember an acquaintance who caught a KID falling from 3 stories high. He fractured one arm.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by onila(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
This one pass high jump o, she just wasted the talent she would had use in wining Olympic medal for Ghana in brazil grin
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Elly1(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
so she done delete abi? Who go come take care of the whole mess now, even the small baby, she error
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry

Go and catch her and you will surely go down with her, It's not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Sile12:

This is what can be used to rescue her, life net or so.

And if this net was not present at that moment, I still believe two to three people could come together and wedge her fr a soft landing. She was left alone cos she's not a first class citizen. Shii angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Spyde(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
to be honest i dnt pity people who commit suicide because of all dis useless reasons, nw dat she is out of d picture, d husband and mum cn continue wat dey were doing if dey want to. sad though, i pity the child(ren)
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by cold(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
OMFG! What did i just watch shocked Dayum! That's some insane shii right thur
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is her husband a YORUBA man?
if he were a yoruba man, it would have ended as a 3some
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by NJPot(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
We humans have failed ourselves. Some people are here blaming the lady for killing herself. No one has blamed the man. Whereas if it was a woman that slept with both husband and husbands father, they'd rain insults on the entire women in the world. Double standards.

I hope Both her husband and mother will suffer and pay for that evil.

HEY!
I BLAME THE MONSTER AND THE WITCH BUT...
NOTHING IS WORTH TAKING ONE'S INNOCENT LIFE COS WORSE THINGS HAS HAPPENED EVEN TO BETTER PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
have you heard of momentum?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Bro, Are you saying there's no way they could have helped in saving her life?? I'm 200% certain I will take a bold step in ensuring she soft lands if I was there.
we are lucky you weren't there then, cos both of you would have been splattered all over the sidewalk

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by IceDude(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

My guy dem don carry bag of cement stone u b4 at close range? There are some conditions u will find urself or other pple but cant just render any form of help even though u av the mind to help. I know u might av attempted to save her but its very risky!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Junipero: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
We humans have failed ourselves. Some people are here blaming the lady for killing herself. No one has blamed the man. Whereas if it was a woman that slept with both husband and husbands father, they'd rain insults on the entire women in the world. Double standards.

I hope Both her husband and mother will suffer and pay for that evil.

Dont forget to blame the mother too. The Husband didnt rape her.

Double Standards.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by jude33084(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Smoke2015:
Yesterday evening an MDB reader forwarded the picture and video which was trending on WhatsApp, of this lady pictured above who allegedly committed suicide in the US after finding out that her husband was sleeping with her mum.
The lady who according to unconfirmed reports circulating online is Ghanaian, and she jumped from a high rise to her death and nobody was able to save her.
Don't know how recent the story is though, but see the very sad, and chilling video after the cut. Viewer descretion.

After watching the video, the following questions came to mind, regardless of the facts surrounding the case.
Why did the Police and other officials not make effort to get some form mattress(es), or foam around the point she may have landed? From the video it was obvious that she must have been seen dangling on the balcony for a while which led to the Police been alerted in the first place.
Why didn't any one make any sort of effort to catch the individual or is that possible only in movies?
I honestly do not understand this video and I think rather that just stand around and watch the balcony, perhaps more could have been done to save the victims life.
On the other hand, if the story been circulated is by any chance true, why in the world will anyone commit suicide for this reason, especially a mother who has a baby? How does suicide solve the problem? I really do NOT understand this. The sound of the person landing alone is very chilling and sad.
Do leave your comments.

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhbGm4qxeU

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/08/ghanaian-lady-allegedly-commits-suicide.html

Picture of her mom please angry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by JSayin(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
The story is FAKE!

The video being circulated is that of a man who died of an apparent suicide on a Saturday afternoon after jumping off a 25th-floor balcony of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Center City, Philadelphia police officials said Monday.

Police declined to identify the individual but said he was a 37-year-old white male. It is not a Ghanian Lady. He did not leave a note and was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:23 p.m., just 12 minutes after the incident was first reported, police said.

Management at the hotel at 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway did not immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f9_1430843012#XDvdkhE9HMzfQlq5.99

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!

Did you hear dat sound?? Feel so devastated right now...shouldn't have watched!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by petitejolie(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
All I can say is blood of Jesus.. Hope she died bfor landing on d ground cos dats one self painful death. Reminds me of dat little child dat unknowingly walked out of the window straight on d ground.his dad sang tears in heaven. Hmmm life smh[color=][/color] cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ElFenomeno1: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are an ugly fool. You wouldn't be saying this if it were to be your bearer or sister. Omo ale like you.

Fu..ck you.... Dumbtwat!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by wiloy2k8(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Guy u smoke . Wo wan catch am from dat kind height

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by drealnamdy(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Emotions....the worst traits of man...OMG. Imagine d impact when she reached d ground... cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Catch what ? Don't ever try it. You and the person will be smashed to pieces. This no be movie
Soreza:
Those police me are fuc..ked up,I bet that woman will be save if she is in Nigeria even no mattress people would open her hand and caught her. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Sanguine77(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
kodlins:
Really thought it was a movie

That's an unfortunate world we live in.

All ladies need to listen to Chimamanda's TED talk over and over.

She would have simply moved out and moved on although it will be a painful process.

Buchi Emecheta's story tells me that the,best always comes from our pain
Guy you are a reader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.