Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (77969 Views)

Widow Of Taxi Driver Shot Dead By SARS: "My Husband Was A Peaceful Man" / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by lurlah2014(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
AM NOT SURE THE SO CALLED WOMAN IS HER MOTHER COS IF SHE IS THEN SHE IS A TRUE DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by haul: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is sad indeed..may d hubby n d mother never no peace all d days of their life. Karma will surely visit them someday

Unto wetin? Say two adult bleeped themselves? Will she commit suicide if the man bleeps her age range?

She's crazy! Just like saying you going to commit suicide cause you couldn't get a job.

Abegi she kicked the bucket cause of her gullibility, sex shouldn't be make a big deal, what happens to telling her mom and they sort it out or both share the D? Abegi she died cause she was bereft of ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Secrets11(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
You will be putting yourself in danger of dying also if you wanna catch her @that velocity....there are ways to hv saved her but I think it happened too fast and no one could do anything! That was some fall!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the husband a YORUBA man?
MAY BE ohhhhh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by nwakaibeya1: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2015
WE OWN THE NIGHT#ENOUGH OF THE DECIETS OF IGNORANT HUMANBEIGNS ON EARTH,BY THOSE PEOPLE WE CALL CHAMELEONS AND NIGHT PEOPLE#THE LIGHT,THE MANTLE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,THE KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE AND THE POWER THAT BE WITH HIS REVENGE AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME TO JUDGE THE EVIL PEOPLE AND OCCULT HIDDEN NATIONS,MOSTLY SPIRITUALLY AND WHO ON EARTH CAN DISCREDIT THE REVELATION?WE HAVE SPOKEN TO THE WORLD
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by xamuelotu(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Holy shit,this one pass high jump, she just wasted the talent she would had use in wining Olympic medal for Ghana in Brazil

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by ghettodreamz(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
This is pathetic and terrifying.

So, what were those cops doing there? Just to witness the lady throw herself down, I guess?

I really don't see the essence of their presence at the scene. More like, they were only there to package her remains into the body bag.

I believe they could have done better to save her life. They spent too much time waiting for the deeds to be committed, same effort could have been made to at least rescue her life, even though she might suffer some degree of injuries or psychological trauma.

Suicide is the fastest way to hell fire. No matter how tough or hard life might be, taking your own life is totally unacceptable and enmity to your own soul and sin against God - the creator.

Watching this, is damn sickening. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Neduzze5:
Goodness me!!

Really shocked. Was her mum hotter than her or something?

Men can be such arse.holes! angry

this is what happens to women who dont live up to their responsibility.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Seawhy(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
No!, the lady went too far.
What is she going to say on judgement day...commit suicide.
But on the real sense, the husband and the mother are both useless and will suffer for this act.
How can a husband be having canal knowledge of the daughter and mother...tufiaakwa( abomination).
All the same,it is never a enough reason for her to take her life, when she has 1000 and one options.
She could have sued for divorce,insist that the mother must go back to Ghana, pack out of the house, put in social media for advise.
Now that she has killed her self, shame unto the man and the mother( who is pregnant for the man).
They should now marry themselves, but posterity will never forgive them in this world.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Agbalanze(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
They would have placed foams at strategic positions, but maybe they were thinking of using a mega phone to communicate to her not to jump but unfortunately,... cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by chaikie(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
These onlookers are useless. How could they have allowed her jumped that high without anyone staying close to catch her?? angry
DVMBASS! If na you, you go catch her? Besides, at that height, her weight plus gravity pulling her down will equal about ten times her weight. E go be like where you just stand dey weight make dem drop about 600kg on ya head. grin So when next person wan jump where you dey, go catch am. But remember say both the catcher and the catchee dey follow ambulance go!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by xamuelotu(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by xamuelotu(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2015
This one pass high jump o, she just wasted the talent she would had use in wining Olympic medal for Ghana in brazil grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by preciousMI1(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
men and their dick sha....
ISHIAMU Where are you

mother of all people??
ashawo don finish?

hey c'Mon women and their love for dick irrespective of age.......

to the deceased, you have tried... did d suicide stop him from straphing??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Olorunking(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
So sad embarassed but sucide is neva an option. R.I.P
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by EmekaBlue(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
na so ghana pple dey do...sabi sleep around and gossip even pastors
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by mariamadenle(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Too much of Bollywood it never happen in Ghanian or Nigerian movies........ "Mumu girl"
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tellwisdom: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Catch her? Are you daft? Is this the first case of suicide from a high rise building you are seeing or hearing about?
The onlookers down below are powerless..... It is the cops or negotiators you should be talking about if they didn't get to her apartment up there early enough to prevent her from jumping
You cant bloody be an onlooker down below and wait around or circle to prevent anything, you can only prevent from the top before she took the 'flight'
Oponu! cheesy

You are an ugly fool. You wouldn't be saying this if it were to be your bearer or sister. Omo ale like you.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by munchfani: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
some mothers are impossible to love, giving birth doesn't make her a good mother.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by apholaryn: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is her husband a YORUBA man?
yea he shld be a yoruba and guess what, I'm one too. won't mind f*cking d hell outa your mom
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by apholaryn: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
MAY BE ohhhhh shocked shocked shocked
wanna f*uck u and ur mum silly as well,I'm a Yoruba
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tellwisdom: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
chaikie:

DVMBASS! If na you, you go catch her? Besides, at that height, her weight plus gravity pulling her down will equal about ten times her weight. E go be like where you just stand dey weight make dem drop about 600kg on ya head. grin So when next person wan jump where you dey, go catch am. But remember say both the catcher and the catchee dey follow ambulance go!

Guy, you be mumu. If you position yourself well, you should be able to wedge her. I'm not a lazy fat belle snoring fool like una. No be this slim woman wey I dey see so?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by onila(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
dumb monkey

how can you commit suicide bcus ur mother was screwing ur husband
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by knightsTempler: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
What da fûck was that? Holy shît!!! That was one very cruel and disgusting way to die.
Jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by abatically(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

U think this is a movie? Can u catch someone jumping from 50 stories building? Go try am na.abi u think say ja from ur bungalow rooftop shey dey jump from.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
apholaryn:
wanna f*uck u and ur mum silly as well,I'm a Yoruba
get a life

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by mrrhymes223: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
In the voice of mama peace "I will rather kill myself than committing suicide "
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by abatically(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Sile12:

How do you think think they can stop her? She jumped from her apartment, about 10 floors or more. What if she locked the door on herself, except if there were onlookers in her apartment at that moment.

About 10 floors u say? That is definitely more than 30 floors.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tellwisdom: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Secrets11:
You will be putting yourself in danger of dying also if you wanna catch her @that velocity....there are ways to hv saved her but I think it happened too fast and no one could do anything! That was some fall!

Bro, Are you saying there's no way they could have helped in saving her life?? I'm 200% certain I will take a bold step in ensuring she soft lands if I was there.
CcCc fransixe, sile12, icedude, Secrets11,

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by White007(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by White007(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Bro, Are you saying there's no way they could have helped in saving her life?? I'm 200% certain I will take a bold step in ensuring she soft lands if I was there.
CcCc fransixe, sile12, icedude, Secrets11,

You are kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum by tellwisdom: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
abatically:

U think this is a movie? Can u catch someone jumping from 50 stories building? Go try am na.abi u think say ja from ur bungalow rooftop shey dey jump from.

She be block??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.