Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How To Talk To A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To A Guy (1879 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Talk To A Guy by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Jaxera:

I won't engage you further. It's obvious you can engage in a discourse without hurling insults.

This your post just asserts my earlier claim about how childish most of you here are.... both in thinking and in behavior.

Good day.

Ohh, he insulted you and you feel insulted?

You insulted me, you know ? Confusing me for ... But it's okay. My threads are imperfect, no doubt. I never said anyone should take in my threads hook, line and sinker. Issorai
Re: How To Talk To A Guy by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
emusmith:

Lol..

She is becoming a sweet heart kiss

We used to be e-enemies sha o... grin

Think about us as Leonardo Di Caprio AND Kate Winslet smiley
I believe Leonardo died in that set-up undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Guy by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2015
safarigirl:
I believe Leonardo died in that set-up undecided

Lolss...In this case, I won't die. tongue
Re: How To Talk To A Guy by chigoizie7(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Renylee:
This is true though but sometimes its needed to get across the man... Any woman that slaps a man should be ready for beating..

One of the most meaningful comment I ve heard from a lady on NL.

Physical abuse is very bad, I don't support it.

But any lady that raises a hand to slap me 1st should be ready to receive multiple doses of her actions,

U can't claim weaker sex but would not be so weak as to raise a hand and slap me.

Ladies can call me a monster, na dem sabi.
Re: How To Talk To A Guy by berbz(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Adon hear
I go tell her
Re: How To Talk To A Guy by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Jaxera:

I won't engage you further. It's obvious you can engage in a discourse without hurling insults.

This your post just asserts my earlier claim about how childish most of you here are.... both in thinking and in behavior.

Good day.
u just kept me strolling down to view some of ur comment and i most say is ur type dat do over sabi.who told u majority of nairalanders are kids?men are mean't to be da head,men deserve respect frm their wives .u are even backing women to shout at their spouse if necessary abi.bro u are da kid here nt us.women are mean't to be humble and not rant like brat,bfor u say one she had said ten,dats not a genuine way to talk mr woman supporter
Re: How To Talk To A Guy by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
u got it op,hw i wish those sturbborn ladies would learn frm this write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Phone Number? / Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.